Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Before Christmas... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before Christmas... (538 Views)

Where Can One Meet A Nice Girl Before Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before Christmas... by Eberechi24(f): 8:32am On Dec 01, 2018
Don't let this season bring sorrow to you and family. It's another season to share love and support one another.
Don't deprive yourself the joy of this season by worrying too much about what you don't have. What you think you need. You need absolutely nothing to enjoy the Christmas celebration. Christmas celebration comes every yeae and there is nothing too special about it aside the birth of Jesus.
If you don't have money for new clothes, wash the old ones..
If you don't have money for fowl, use crayfish or fish.
If you don't have money for bag of Rice, buy the local Rice.
If you don't have money for Brazilian wigs, there are good synthetic weavons in the market.
Oga, you don't need to kill/scam to impress your parents or peer group. You don't have car, we still have next year.
Don't let anyone pressurized you to do something above your means. No go dey do pass yourself.
We still have January, we pray, we hustle.
Just stay alive, you will make it

PS, Every potential parents should help curb this desperation that comes with Christmas season. If possible, stop new buying clothes, new shoes during Christmas season. Let them know that Christmas is just like every day.

3 Likes

Re: Before Christmas... by Dadabanton49: 8:41am On Dec 01, 2018
Smile, u are right. But every man's wants to make his family happy during festive period.
But this our change matter get as e be oooooo.
Re: Before Christmas... by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 01, 2018
Op, no matter how you sound it, person wey no go hear, no go hear. If you observe, it's in yuletide that crime rate increases the most in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Christmas... by IamD18: 8:46am On Dec 01, 2018
This can only come from a woman. Not a man with responsibilities.
Re: Before Christmas... by jawalis(m): 8:48am On Dec 01, 2018
your opinion. I miss Amakavula, hope everything is ok at that end!!
Re: Before Christmas... by Eberechi24(f): 9:10am On Dec 01, 2018
Dadabanton49:
Smile, u are right. But every man's wants to make his family happy during festive period.
But this our change matter get as e be oooooo.
Make your family happy according to Your material. Don't spend All savings trying please your family. January is not far from us. school fees, rent and business is waiting

1 Like

Re: Before Christmas... by kokakola: 9:23am On Dec 01, 2018
Insightful. How I wish many could read this and withdraw their desperation...

1 Like

Re: Before Christmas... by Dadabanton49: 9:25am On Dec 01, 2018
Eberechi24:

Make your family happy according to Your material. Don't spend All savings trying please your family. January is not far from us. school fees, rent and business is waiting
Smile, that's true as well.
Re: Before Christmas... by Eberechi24(f): 10:17am On Dec 01, 2018
kimbraa:
Op, no matter how you sound it, person wey no go hear, no go hear. If you observe, it's in yuletide that crime rate increases the most in Nigeria.
My dear, desperation that comes with Yuletide is worrisome and it needs to be addressed. I have done my part.

I will try my best not to pass on this desperation to my kids
Re: Before Christmas... by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 08, 2018
jawalis:
your opinion.
I miss Amakavula, hope everything is ok at that end!!
Thanks, I have been busy. Weddings, work and family. Everything is fine.
Re: Before Christmas... by DateMynd44(m): 11:20am On Dec 08, 2018
Eberechi24:

I tell u. that's why things seems so tough on January cos of the yuletide spendings

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Are You Rich In Nigeria / Hotter Than Sex... / Who Has Seen This Movie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.