Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

When Are You Rich In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Are You Rich In Nigeria (536 Views)

To Be Rich In Naija Is A Curse / What Can Make You Rich Could Be Behind Your House.(pic Only) / NDIGBO Should Eat More Of Amala Ewedu Rich in calcuim,zinc,iron Ore etc, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Are You Rich In Nigeria by princeduke2013: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
Guys,

Please when can someone say He is Rich in Nigeria . Is their a specific amount of money you will have before you categorize yourself as being rich or very okay ? Is their a certain age coupled with the money or investments that will make you feel you are rich ? Any other criteria will be appreciated.Just thinking out loud.

Cheers
Re: When Are You Rich In Nigeria by clive2u(m): 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
when even if you dont have money in your pocket you can still afford everything you need.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Are You Rich In Nigeria by oladayo63(m): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
If you want to know how rich you are, ask yourself, "for how long or how many years can I go without having to work and still be financially stable."

The real rich have investments and assets working round the clock for them. If they decide to quit working today, they will be financially stable until they breath their last breathe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Are You Rich In Nigeria by princeduke2013: 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
Hmmmm,true talk

oladayo63:
If you want to know how rich you are, ask yourself, "for how long or how many years can I go without having to work and still be financially stable."

The real rich have investments and assets working round the clock for them. If they decide to quit working today, they will be financially stable until they breath their last breathe.
Re: When Are You Rich In Nigeria by princeduke2013: 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
Now I’m confused.

clive2u:
when even if you dont have money in your pocket you can still afford everything you need.

(1) (Reply)

I Must Test My Man Sexually Before Marriage — Queeneth Agbor / This Is What Happens When You Hurt Someone Who Truly Loves You / New Chicks On Your D**ck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.