Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas (4146 Views)

Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? / Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
MrPresident1:
Jesus Christ is the Word made flesh. In the volume of the book it is written of him.

I believe in the inerrancy of the Word, what do you believe?

I believe in the inerrancy of the perfect Word of God which was in the beginning, and I believe in the perfect Words of Jesus!

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Re: The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas by MrPresident1: 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
2 Peter 1:20-21
20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

First thing you must know, is, no prophecy is of any private interpretation. Your hammering on 'error' has neither foundation, nor bearing. It is null and void.

Jesus Christ comes in the whole volume of the book that was written by holy men of God who spoke as they were moved by the Holy Ghost

jesusjnr:
I believe in the inerrancy of the perfect Word of God which was in the beginning, and I believe in the perfect Words of Jesus!

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Re: The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 20, 2018
One day to go? Abi Mrpresido
Re: The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas by MrPresident1: 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
The last trump sounded yesterday grin

jesusjnr:
One day to go? Abi Mrpresido
Re: The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
MrPresident1:
The last trump sounded yesterday grin

So has He come yet?

And if so, what are we still doing here?

And if not, why have you not updated your thread title to reflect the day that has just past?
Re: The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas by NPComplete: 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
The unfortunate thing about this OP is that after today his madness will reset. And he will claim another day again is the day. I don't think they are making the drugs for this kind of madness yet.

4 Likes

Re: The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas by MrPresident1: 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
Mad is the new sane

1 Like

Re: The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas by MrPresident1: 11:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
The proclamation by Trump, yesterday, of the defeat of Isis in Syria, is the last trump.
Re: The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas by MrPresident1: 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
1 Corinthians 15:52
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for thetrumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Jesus comes at the last trump.

From now to sundown tomorrow is delicate times
Re: The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas by MrPresident1: 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
The sun is dead. It will remain dead for the next three days, on the third day it will arise again, with power and great glory

Let us extend this prophecy to cover the three days the sun will be in the grave, from now to 25th December.
Re: The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas by MrPresident1: 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
We have already heard from the last trump.

We will now listen for the last trumpet.
Re: The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas by Warripikin08(m): 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
D 20 days don't correct oo brother.

1 Like

Re: The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas by MrPresident1: 7:57am On Dec 22, 2018
Warripikin08:
D 20 days don't correct oo brother.

Les extend to before Christmas, you know we have heard from the last trump, so it should not be too far
Re: The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas by MrPresident1: 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
The last trump sounded just before the beginning of winter solstice. If anyone remembers, it was at this same time last year, just before the winter solstice that the United Nations voted on the status of Jerusalem.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/19/us-troops-syria-withdrawal-trump
https://www.un.org/press/en/2017/ga11995.doc.htm

What were these two momentous decisions taken just before the beginning of the winter solstice? This is a question for all of us, it buttresses the fact that we are not far from the truth.
Re: The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
MrPresident1:
The sun is dead. It will remain dead for the next three days, on the third day it will arise again, with power and great glory

Let us extend this prophecy to cover the three days the sun will be in the grave, from now to 25th December.

Lol!
Re: The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas by Anas09: 11:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
MrPresident1. How many days are left until my Master returns?
Re: The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas by MrPresident1: 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
Anas09:
MrPresident1. How many days are left until my Master returns?

My dear, to be frank with you, I don't know. But I know that it won't be long anymore reason being that we have heard the last trump.

But you do know the symbolism of Christmas right? The Sun dies at the beginning of the winter solstice, then it remains dead for three days, then on the third day it rises again. Christmas is the birthday of the unconquered sun. The Sun of God can never be conquered.

I extended the prophecy to also cover the 3 days in which the sun would be in the grave. If our Master does not come within this time frame, we will reexamine the Scriptures again. Technically speaking, the 3 days are part of the waning generation, the new generation only begins at the rebirth if the sun.
Re: The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas by LordReed(m): 6:52am On Dec 24, 2018
MrPresident1:

My dear, to be frank with you, I don't know. But I know that it won't be long anymore reason being that we have heard the last trump.

But you do know the symbolism of Christmas right? The Sun dies at the beginning of the winter solstice, then it remains dead for three days, then on the third day it rises again. Christmas is the birthday of the unconquered sun. The Sun of God can never be conquered.

I extended the prophecy to also cover the 3 days in which the sun would be in the grave. If our Master does not come within this time frame, we will reexamine the Scriptures again. Technically speaking, the 3 days are part of the waning generation, the new generation only begins at the rebirth if the sun.

You are just a clown. Anyone taking you serious is wasting his/her time. LMFAO!
Re: The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas by MrPresident1: 11:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
We will continue to search the Scriptures.
Re: The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas by Lavidalocaa(f): 12:40am On Dec 25, 2018
MrPresident1:
We will continue to search the Scriptures.
For your Christmas time, I wish you many blessings, much happiness, and even more love I am grateful for you and your thoughtfulness.May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys the festive season brings. Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

1 Like

Re: The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas by Lirqur: 6:13am On Dec 25, 2018
MrPresident1:

Try again next year. grin grin grin grin grin

Allah is your Lord. Jesus(pbuh) cannot come yet, how many times will i tell you, you talk about how others are stiff-necked but you too are, although yours is understandable, unlike the kaffirs(unbliever). The Ilah(God) that you're serving is Allah, but soon, it will be clear to you. I give you more years, say like 5 years to shift your post again. In Sha Allah, we will all be alive.

Let me tell you what you don't understand, you're telling the truth, i believe your prophecies, but you too has also been deceived by Shaitan. So why you're telling the truth, you're still wrong in some deeper truths about Jesus.

To save you from shifting post again, just know that the year is not 2018, naah, naah, naaahh, it's not. There's only one correct calendar dating in this world. You've been deceived by the truth that is a lie Presido. cool cool cool It will take time, i too was deceived, but In Sha Allah, clarity is hitting me in bits.

The Dajjal(anti-christ) is still preparing, so Jesus(pbuh) isn't close yet. How can Jesus(pbuh) arrive when the Dajjal has not even shown ?

I leave you to brawl again.

Salaam grin
Re: The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 25, 2018
Please OP stop doing more damage to yourself, because you are making yourself more and more a subject of mockery the longer you persist with this and refuse to acknowledge the fact that you've made a mistake, and hence put a stop to it.

For what you're are doing now in this respect is no longer unique, as who cannot on the basis of the prophecy of Jesus coming be assuming the day, and keep posting it like you are doing until the day He eventually comes?

I know you see me as a wolf in sheep clothing but if this saying coming from a supposed "wolf's" mouth is malicious, do not consider it.
Re: The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas by Dantedasz(m): 8:49am On Dec 25, 2018
This thread is hilarious. Pure comic comedy. grin grin grin
Re: The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas by Dantedasz(m): 8:56am On Dec 25, 2018
By the way OP, Mrpresident1. You are not alone.There are others like you. The woman in this video claims she time travels to heaven to visit God and Jesus on a regular. She has lots of followers who believe her tales and buy her books and videos.In fact she has made an industry out of selling a fable to her gullible followers. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYsxbbQ6djg
Re: The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:14am On Dec 25, 2018
MrPresident1:

Mrpresident1, leave the coming of Christ and focus on the gospel of his grace. Go into the world and preach his amazing grace.
Re: The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
LOL this guy nor they tire, every time na Jesus they come and he never comes around to even say hi
Re: The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas by MrPresident1: 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Mrpresident1, leave the coming of Christ and focus on the gospel of his grace. Go into the world and preach his amazing grace.

Come and hear a christian smh.

Leave the coming of Christ which is the hope of the world and preach the gospel of grace? You are smitten with the world. You are not obeying the Master.

The gospel has already been preached to the world, I created a thread on this, search it out and read.
Re: The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas by MrPresident1: 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
Dantedasz:
By the way OP, Mrpresident1. You are not alone.There are others like you. The woman in this video claims she time travels to heaven to visit God and Jesus on a regular. She has lots of followers who believe her tales and buy her books and videos.In fact she has made an industry out of selling a fable to her gullible followers. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYsxbbQ6djg

Wait for the sound of thunder. Since you are hard headed and also hard hearted, you will see thunder and sh¡t in your pants.
Re: The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas by MrPresident1: 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
Lirqur:

Try again next year. grin grin grin grin grin

Allah is your Lord. Jesus(pbuh) cannot come yet, how many times will i tell you, you talk about how others are stiff-necked but you too are, although yours is understandable, unlike the kaffirs(unbliever). The Ilah(God) that you're serving is Allah, but soon, it will be clear to you. I give you more years, say like 5 years to shift your post again. In Sha Allah, we will all be alive.

Let me tell you what you don't understand, you're telling the truth, i believe your prophecies, but you too has also been deceived by Shaitan. So why you're telling the truth, you're still wrong in some deeper truths about Jesus.

To save you from shifting post again, just know that the year is not 2018, naah, naah, naaahh, it's not. There's only one correct calendar dating in this world. You've been deceived by the truth that is a lie Presido. cool cool cool It will take time, i too was deceived, but In Sha Allah, clarity is hitting me in bits.

The Dajjal(anti-christ) is still preparing, so Jesus(pbuh) isn't close yet. How can Jesus(pbuh) arrive when the Dajjal has not even shown ?

I leave you to brawl again.

Salaam grin

We will continue to search the Scriptures, and GOD will continue to give us understanding. It is not an easy task u raveling a code that has been sealed for a thousand years. But one thing is sure, the KING has arisen from the grave that was hewn out of rock: the grave cou'd not hold the KING, GOD tore the grave open.

Listen well, you may continue to troll me grin, we have heard the last trump, it will not be far anymore. But hope you will be able to face thunder when he comes
Re: The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas by Dantedasz(m): 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
MrPresident1:

Wait for the sound of thunder. Since you are hard headed and also hard hearted, you will see thunder and sh¡t in your pants.

They are all human creations. They don't exist. It's all in your head. The sooner you understand that,the sooner you become free from the fear. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODetOE6cbbc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas by MrPresident1: 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
Dantedasz:

They are all human creations. They don't exist. It's all in your head. The sooner you understand that,the sooner you become free from the fear. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODetOE6cbbc

This ignoramus is talking about fear. Gerarahere
Re: The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas by Dantedasz(m): 11:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
MrPresident1:

This ignoramus is talking about fear. Gerarahere

Says the fanatic who keeps predicting the second cumming of a non existent being,and having a consistent failure rate.
Hope you will Do this charade next year. Hope you know you will fail again and again and again...because it only exists in your head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uph_hnTCNdw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corper / Why Are You Angry With God? / Nigerian Man Blasts Christians After Watching Blank Panther Movie In UK. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.