Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay (36010 Views)

Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) / Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice / Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by Afamed: 11:01am On Dec 01, 2018
WaffenSS:
PDP make up your minds:

Is it buhari or is it jubril?

You can't keep interchanging the two when it suits you.
You know he can package anything for the people from the other side since he knows their level of gullibility

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 01, 2018
Igbos will be confused by this post. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by RemiOAjayi: 11:10am On Dec 01, 2018
easzypeaszy:
Good one also from Femi...U nt a coward..dis guy not like a pure Yoruba man..a pure Yoruba person r nt straight in all der dealings..and before u cast me...am half Yoruba

O re yin oo! You are sick

3 Likes

Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 01, 2018
emmasege:
I hope FFK is not begnning to sing a new song because he's being sidelined in the PDP?
All the yorubas in PDP are currently being sidelined. I don't pity them. At least now the attack dogs, FFK & fayose, will be quiet. FFK should go join the civil service so they can make him SGF. I laugh in ijebu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by Afamed: 11:11am On Dec 01, 2018
hopeka:
How does this affect the minimum wage he is supposed to sign for long?
You see your life for public. New Minimum wage will need to be passed by National Assembly, before the President can sign it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by Donpenny(m): 11:20am On Dec 01, 2018
Hmmm,I guess FFK just receive alert from buhari undecided

1 Like

Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by Afamed: 11:22am On Dec 01, 2018
Guide777:
Indomie generation! you don't understand shit. I bet 90% of these trollers just glance through the headline and starts typing shit. You fall my hand if you didn't decode the sarcasm in FFKS write-up.
Only you decode the message. Dstv decoder

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by kakaG: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2018
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

Former Aviation Minister, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has hailed President Muhammadu Buhari over his recent essay in the United Kingdom's "Church Times" Magazine.

PoliticsNGR learned that in statement on Saturday, FFK described the essay as 'Touching'. He wrote;

"The essay that was purportedly written by President Muhammadu Buhari in the United Kingdom's 'Church Times' was impressive, encouraging, inspiring, moving and conciliatry.

I was particularly touched by his reference to the great Bishop Samuel Ajayi Crowther and his description of himself as being "a descendant of Abraham". This is a refreshing approach which brings hope and enhances unity.

Let us pray that he is being sincere and let us hope that he will reflect these beautiful words in his actions.

It is never too late to turn a new leaf."

https://politicsngr.com/touching-fani-kayode-praises-buhari-writing-christian-essay/

FFK watch it o. You are beginning to sound like a ship gradually drifting off its course. Abiiiii........ grin

1 Like

Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 01, 2018
easzypeaszy:
Good one also from Femi...U nt a coward..dis guy not like a pure Yoruba man..a pure Yoruba person r nt straight in all der dealings..and before u cast me...am half Yoruba
You are mad....what do u mean he isn't a coward and a pure Yoruba person ... ?
if I may tell u this , Fani-kayode is like that.. don't be surprise if he declares his support for buhari next year.. he did the same thing in 2014. he criticized gej throughout his tenure from 2009. that's y we guys should stop supporting without a clear vision. the same atiku DAT wanted gej out by force, sponsored APC now atikulating with fools like u on social media...we need to be wise

1 Like

Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by Caseless: 11:31am On Dec 01, 2018
Felixalex:
Unbelievable, FFK praise Buhari?

Well, we all know Buhari didn't write sh1t, he probably didn't/hasn't even read it grin cheesy
if it was written that buhari said that Christians should die, I'm sure you'd have believed and accepted he wrote it himself.

Hypocrites!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by Gandollar(f): 11:32am On Dec 01, 2018
abc115:

God bless me
God bless Hailers
God bless Wailers
God bless PMB
God Bless FRN
The man in the pics you posted, is he the real one or the fake one?
Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by Gandollar(f): 11:35am On Dec 01, 2018
Caseless:
if it was written that buhari said that Christians should die, I'm sure you'd have believed and accepted he wrote it himself.

Hypocrites!
You are always fuming. Buhari is so daft he couldn't have penned the so called essay. He obviously doesn't even know his handlers wrote such a thing on his behalf.

I don't know how he will feel when he finally hears about it. But I know he won't be too pleased as such an essay could pitt him against his fanatic followers like you.
Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by sojdson: 11:40am On Dec 01, 2018
easzypeaszy:

The one that is straight forward appeared in Israel after he was presumed dead by his people.

1 Like

Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by princfred(m): 11:42am On Dec 01, 2018
Felixalex:
[b]Unbelievable, FFK praise Buhari?

[/b]Well, we all know Buhari didn't write sh1t, he probably didn't/hasn't even read it grin cheesy
That is why he is a loved man even in the east. And this shows his reactions against Buhari hitherto is born out of quest for good not ethnic hatred. Most people who criticize "Buhari" is because they want him to change for good like a president for all and eschew nepotism.
Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by tooth4tooth: 11:55am On Dec 01, 2018
easzypeaszy:
You have a wrong perspective about the yorubas.

They don't condemn people rather they criticise and correct people. When you turn a new leaf,they become your friend. This is what many people see and say yorubas are not straight forward.

1 Like

Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by semyman: 11:59am On Dec 01, 2018
Wake me up
Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by GbefunLakaLaka(m): 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
Broda femi...thank u ...our bihari is a man of integrity
Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by Kdon2: 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
[quote author=easzypeaszy post=73455977]Good one also from Femi...U nt a coward..dis guy not like a pure Yoruba man..a pure Yoruba person r nt straight in all der dealings..and before u cast me...am half Yoruba [/pquote]

No wonder you are half brain.

1 Like

Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by princfred(m): 12:08pm On Dec 01, 2018
Spatta:

Femi Fani Kayode Like father Like son, He praises whoever feeds him, Now that His account has been seized he want to play the game of adulation to get Buhari to sympathize with him just like Buhari deodorize The thief who took Billions to Ekiti to rig election and got away after joining APC, these guys are Lucky we don't have a leader Yet.
Fani Kayode who was shouting Buhari is a Terrorist is praising Buhari,
Nigeria is finished

Vote Sowore, Let us see the end of these oppression and save Nigeria from these wicked men
Vote AAC
ENOUGH OF THIS BONDAGE BY THIEVES
Did Sowore you support not support Buhari in 2015?. Has he apologized? It's known that Yorubas love to ass lick Fulani to deceive them because they find them easy to deceive but it doesn't look like that's what FFK is trying to do here. He is showing he is honest and objective in his reactions towards each action of the man.
Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by princfred(m): 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
kakaG:

FFK watch it o. You are beginning to sound like a ship gradually drifting off its course. Abiiiii........ grin
It's known that Yorubas love to ass lick Fulani leaders to deceive them because they find them easy to deceive but it doesn't look like that's what FFK is trying to do here. He is showing he is honest and objective in his reactions towards each action of the man and encourage him to leave above hate and nepotism.
Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by dracosith(m): 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2018
So finally, this is Buhari and not Jubril? FFK, you need slap.
Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by Felixalex(m): 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2018
princfred:
That is why he is a loved man even in the east. And this shows his reactions against Buhari hitherto is born out of quest for good not ethnic hatred. Most people who criticize "Buhari" is because they want him to change for good like a president for all and eschew nepotism.

I guess u have a point

1 Like

Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by Felixalex(m): 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
Caseless:

Hypocrites!

My brother take it easy, Buhari doesn't and cannot write anything
Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by Kyrestas: 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nonssens, Only God Who Know What Buhari Is Thinking Againts Christian, Hmm Fulani Sponsorerd
Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by Ebukaokeke5: 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2018
A failed man is a failed man.What Nigerians need now is not another Christian essay at another foreign summit but a progressing Nigeria. This is obvious he cant give us.So we'd called on Donald Duke n SDP to help us achieve with our votes 2019.
Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by princfred(m): 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2018
Felixalex:

I guess u have a point
FFK may not be a saint but he tries to be objective and conscionable in the face of realities. A mark of a good man. The kind of man that can lead a nation to greatness-courageous, conscionable, willing to learn and be objective.
Only few people have that objective capacity - to not just be critical of but also appreciative and encouraging of right deeds of even an opponent. A sign of a very high IQ.
I hope Nigerians can appreciate his value sooner than later.
If only each region sends their best to the center.

1 Like

Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by princfred(m): 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2018
Felixalex:

My brother take it easy, Buhari doesn't and cannot write anything
grin Chai you sure?
Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by F9Nizooria(m): 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
One Nigeria will be sweet, if it goes like this.....(Love) in the heart of devilish bokoharam northern sponsores.
Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by Toosure70: 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
fani is gradually dis-atikulate o.
I STAND WITH JAGABAN.
Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by shukuokukobambi: 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2018
princfred:
Did Sowore you support not support Buhari in 2015?. Has he apologized? It's known that Yorubas love to ass lick Fulani to deceive them because they find them easy to deceive but it doesn't look like that's what FFK is trying to do here. He is showing he is honest and objective in his reactions towards each action of the man.

Yoruba ass lick fulani but your fathers partnered with Balewa/Bello in 1960?

Yoruba ass lick fulani but your fathers and uncles including ojukwu who led 3m of your ancestors to gruesome deaths voted Shagari in 1979/1983?

Yoruba ass luck fulani but your fathers and uncles voted Tofa in 1993?

Yoruba ass lick fulani but your fathers and uncles were the biggest promoters of Abacha for life president?

Yoruba ass lick fulani but you voted yaradua in 2007 instead of ojukwu?

Yoruba ass lick fulani but here you're today, shouting Atikulation upandan as if you're tied to Atiku's balls?

Did whatever created you not share sense in your enclave? Why are you all programed like electronic zombies like this? Designed to keep repeating the same lines no matter how senseless it is?

Where is your proof that Sowore campaigned for Buhari in 2015? Or is that one of the mumu tales they fed you in the village square while raising money for your night journey to Lagos?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by billyG(m): 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
It look like FKK has turned a new leaf.I pray he got cure of his insanity grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Pilots, Air Force Personnel Die In Military Aircraft Crash / Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday / Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.