Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay (35992 Views)

Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) / Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice / Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by shukuokukobambi: 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
princfred:
Goatish asslicker you know what happened in 1967 but somehow that maggot filledd thing you carry and load with trash cant tell you who Sowore supported just 3 yrs ago. As fulani are getting wiser and asslicking them dey purge you and your fellow ass lickers in the MB now go and decieve your fellow goats with revisionist tales from 1967. Mentioned five igbos in Abachas cabinet wey your fellow greedy hyenas

He must have supported ojukwu's manhood, Kanu's pig cheesy

Do.you have the proof of Sowore supporting Buhari like your fathers lied to you or you're going to continue grunting like the pig you're?

Osu, come back and tell us where Azikiwe and Orizu were when fulani soldiers were frying 3m of your ancestors in 1967? Tell us where the foremost Igbo politician was when his tribe was being exterminated so I can show you who the slaves are.
Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by israelmao(m): 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2018
EnkayDezign:

That’s because Abraham (if he actually existed) was probably Arab or white and shares no values with us.

Stupid Africans always perpetuating ignorant supremacist ideologies. I’ll continue to say that religion is the bane of our development.

Your opinion, which you are entitled to.
Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by princfred(m): 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

He must have supported ojukwu's manhood, Kanu's pig cheesy

Do.you have the proof of Sowore supporting Buhari like your fathers lied to you or you're going to continue grunting like the pig you're?

Osu, come back and tell us where Azikiwe and Orizu were when fulani soldiers were frying 3m of your ancestors in 1967? Tell us where the foremost Igbo politician was when his tribe was being exterminated so I can show you who the slaves are.
You no be slave but you dey lick dungy ass for selfish reasons sootee your brain got soo dungcaked and fried you suddenly can't recall who your candidate supported just three yrs ago. grin. Now you only know vividly what transpired in 1967 when you maggot infested brain stopped updating with reality but not the suppprter of enabler of Fulani herdsmen raping your grand mother, mother and wife today. You are a classic example of zombie whose brain has be mined and replaced with that of a cockroach.

You also forgot who was Abacha vice going for life presidiency with him until Abacha wise find out say the man was only a deceptive asslicker and greedy selfish hyena. Let me help your dead-brain stuck in your 1967 ass - he wasn't Igbo! grin

Can you prove me wrong by remembering whom your fellow ass licker sowore supported then?

1 Like

Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by lammy530(m): 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2018
I want to teach only 20 people how to make up to #60k monthly with just a token of #1500....Inbox me if you're interested on whatsapp @ 2348154183853 .... if you can't take risks, you can never be successful
Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by Brawnoria(m): 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
the only thing 'Touching; is the plight of nigerians.
Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by Psoul(m): 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2018
More fact to prove that the man in Aso Rock is not Buhari.
Tell Buhari will never and can never write a Christian essay.
Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by kenneth58(m): 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
This is unbelievable.

Are you sure it's Buhari that wrote that essay?

� �

It's probably written by someone else claiming to be Buhari.
Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by kenneth58(m): 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
Buy plots of land in Bamboo estate phase 1 in Omagwa for home building and commercial purposes.

3 TYPES OF LAND BUYERS.
1 - Those that buy cheap land and find out they just bought farmland which will take a century to develop.

2 - those that buy land in dispute and later lose their investment.

3 - those that buy land in Bamboo estate which is estimated to increase 50% in value.

BENEFITS OF BUYING A PLOT IN BAMBOO ESTATE :
1. Located in a good environment which is a minute drive to Port Harcourt international airport Omagwa.
2. Estimated to increase in value more than 50% before 2021.
3. Properly documented with Cof O
4. Good road network.
5. Perimeter fencing.
6. Recreational facilities.
7. You can also pay in installment.

For more information call: 08063006962, 08182967866.
Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by shukuokukobambi: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2018
princfred:
You no be slave but you dey lick dungy ass sootee your brain got soo dungcaked and fried you suddenly can't recall who your candidate supported just three yrs ago. grin. Now you only know vividly what transpired in 1967 when you maggot infested brain stopped updating with reality but not Fulani herdsmen raping you grand mother, mother and wife today. You are a classic example of zobie whose brain has be mined and replaced with that of a skull.

You also forgot who was Abacha vice going for life presidiency with him until Abacha wise find out say the man was only a deceptive asslicker and greedy selfish hyena. Let me help your dead-brain stuck iin your 1967 ass - he wasn't Igbo! grin

Can you prove me wrong by remembering whom your fellow ass licker sowore supported then?

Brain dead Osu, you asked for lessons and that's what you're getting here. Where is the proof of Sowore supporting Buhari as your fathers told you?

What Diya did is the same thing iifeajuna, nzeogwu etc did and no sympathies for coup plotters. How many Yoruba have you dumb pig seen playing victim because of Diya? Unlike you, I believe in consequences but you and your fathers will never let us rest because your January 1966 coupists were exterminated in counter coup of July 1966. You whined so much and got 3m wasted again in the civil war.

You're not even ashamed that Ugwuanyi could only decree fasting and prayers when they were raping your mothers into madness or you didn't read the reports? Herdsmen or whatever they are raid NW, NE, NC, SE, SW and SS yet you think it's something you can brag about? You're a certifiable slowpoke

Once again, are you for Atikulooting or for biafra? Are you a Nigerian or a zoogerian?
Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:01pm On Dec 01, 2018
LOL, small time Fayose will join follow

1 Like

Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by Timatayo1: 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
Fani kayode for the first time
Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by princfred(m): 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Brain dead Osu, you asked for lessons and that's what you're getting here. Where is the proof of Sowore supporting Buhari as your fathers told you?

What Diya did is the same thing iifeajuna, nzeogwu etc did and no sympathies for coup plotters. How many Yoruba have you dumb pig seen playing victim because of Diya? Unlike you, I believe in consequences but you and your fathers will never let us rest because your January 1966 coupists were exterminated in counter coup of July 1966. You whined so much and got 3m wasted again in the civil war.

You're not even ashamed that Ugwuanyi could only decree fasting and prayers when they were raping your mothers into madness or you didn't read the reports? Herdsmen or whatever they are raid NW, NE, NC, SE, SW and SS yet you think it's something you can brag about? You're a certifiable slowpoke

Once again, are you for Atikulooting or for biafra? Are you a Nigerian or a zoogerian?
Goat go and ask your fellow goats who your fellow asslicker supported since your brain stopped updating from 1967.

What does a man whose brain was replaced with faeces have to teach? Ordinary who your fellow ass licker support in just 3 yrs ago you start bleating up and down and shiting on yourself begging me to teach your dead maggort matter.

Atleast Ugwanyi decleared fasting but you you ass lick them before and right after they are through with raping your mother.

Asslicking is when you vote for someone who will enable those who will rape your mother just for ethnic crumbs or collect money from the one who killed your brother and start singing his praises. Igbos vote those who are better than the rest placing Nigeria and humanity first.
Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by shukuokukobambi: 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2018
princfred:
Goat go and ask your fellow goats who your fellow asslicker supported since your brain stopped updating from 1967.

Kanu's pig, Sowore doesn't asslick anybody. He is braver than anybody from your lineage. He abuses Buhari, he abuses Atiku, he abuses Tinubu, he abuses Saraki and he doesn't hide in America or isreal to do it. He was in Buhari's village just last week and criticized him.. He's not like you wrapper tying effeminate beings.

What does a man whose brain was replaced with faeces have to teach? Ordinary who your fellow ass licker support in just 3 yrs ago you start bleating up and down and shiting on yourself begging me to teach your dead maggort matter.

You prove that you're an idiot with every post you make. Sowore is not an Osu like you and your fathers. He speaks truth to power and he's being doing it since the days of Abacha. Prove that whoever told you that Sowore supported Buhari isn't as imbecilic as you're.

Atleast Ugwanyi decleared fasting but you you ass lick them before and right after they are through with raping your mother.

When I call you a dunce and a slowpoke, it seems I'm harsh. Only a nincompoop like you will not know that Fayose was the first to make laws restricting the activities of fulani herdsmen and personally enforce it. Mention one governor from your region who did same.

Asslicking is when you vote for someone who will enable those who will rape your mother just for ethnic crumbs or collect money from the one who killed your brother and start singing his praises. Igbos vote those who are better than the rest placing Nigeria and humanity first.

You're a hopeless and deluded dingbat cheesy

Your five governors and Ekweremadu went to pledge loyalty to Buhari just last week and you're here grunting like the pig you're? Nzeribe helped the Nigerian army to procure more weapons while they were slaughtering millions of your ancestors and you're here beating your rusty chest? Azikiwe was chanting one Nigeria in London and Lagos while a fulani was molesting your mother to produce you and you wonder who the slaves and asslickers are?

If not that your intelligence is less than that in a sack of rocks, the Atiku you abandoned biafra for is from where?

1 Like

Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by princfred(m): 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Kanu's pig, Sowore doesn't asslick anybody. He is braver than anybody from your lineage. He abuses Buhari, he abuses Atiku, he abuses Tinubu, he abuses Saraki and he doesn't hide in America or isreal to do it. He was in Buhari's village just last week and criticized him.. He's not like you wrapper tying effeminate beings.

You prove that you're an idiot with every post you make. Sowore is not an Osu like you and your fathers. He speaks truth to power and he's being doing it since the days of Abacha. Prove that whoever told you that Sowore supported Buhari isn't as imbecilic as you're.

When I call you a dunce and a slowpoke, it seems I'm harsh. Only a nincompoop like you will not know that Fayose was the first to make laws restricting the activities of fulani herdsmen and personally enforce it. Mention one governor from your region who did same.

You're a hopeless and deluded dingbat cheesy

Your five governors and Ekweremadu went to pledge loyalty to Buhari just last week and you're here grunting like the pig you're? Nzeribe helped the Nigerian army to procure more weapons while they were slaughtering millions of your ancestors and you're here beating your rusty chest? Azikiwe was chanting one Nigeria in London and Lagos while a fulani was molesting your mother to produce you and you wonder who the slaves and asslickers are?

If not that your intelligence is less than that in a sack of rocks, the Atiku you abandoned biafra for is from where?
Now bleat on until you find out who sowere supported in 2015 or pull out your dead brain from your 1967 ass to reboot it since it stopped working since then. Thats your assignment as my goat.
Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by shukuokukobambi: 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
princfred:
Now bleat on until you find out who sowere supported in 2015. Thats your assignment as my goat.

Kanu's pig. You will grunt till you die.

Sowore doesn't support anybody. He speaks truth to power, whether GEJ o, OBJ o, Tinubu o, Buhari o, Abacha o, Atiku o, Saraki o and he exposes them. You should remember that He's not from your lineage

3 Likes

Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by princfred(m): 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
princfred:
Now bleat on until you find out who sowere supported in 2015 or dig out your dead brain from your 1967 ass to reboot you brain that stopped working since then. Thats your assignment as my goat.
shukuokukobambi:

Sowore doesn't support anybody. He speaks truth to power, whether GEJ o, OBJ o, Tinubu o, Buhari o, Abacha o, Atiku o, Saraki o and he exposes them. You should remember that He's not from your lineage
Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by princfred(m): 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
princfred:
Mr 1967 but not 2015, now bleat on until you find out who sowere supported in 2015 or dig out your dead brain from your 1967 ass to reboot it since it stopped working since then. Thats your assignment as my goat.
shukuokukobambi:

When you finally stop deceiving yourself on who Sowere supported then we can continue because no one is above mistake what matters more is if one finds out he erred especially in a civic public seetings like politics to apologize or clearify. Look at Atiku he was the first to tender an apology on the death of soldiers by BH even though he is not the C-in-C. Even if it can be considered a political stunt but at least he did not consider himself too big to do such. That is the kind of spirit desirable in a leader. To recognise that he can be wrong and not shy away from addressing his negative. If Atiku continues like that - showing that he is emotional mature to show understanding of an error even if its personal then i can and will go out of my way to mobilize for him. America is looking positively at him for displaying such attributes. Nothing stops Sowere from addressing his position and antecedent in 2015 and no one will do well to hold it against him any longer. Trump did when he addressed the Obama birthier issue. When igbos support Atiku its not asslicking because the man is playing some matured politics so far. Addressing issues people are highly emotional about and putting forward some debatable policies.
Sowore is doing the later but not the former. If you know anything about politics you know that one is not ok in competition with the one doing both. As humans are both emotional and rational beings.
You dont shrug off certain sentimental issues just because you are on the wrong on them.

Ultimately am not affected by whoever wins only pointing out what can be improved and soo far Atiku is leading in several political parameters (especially policy wise and sentiment control wise) which some in higher quarters use to judge who to work for.

Again a good leader has to make it easy for most to love him by placating their legitimate sentimental worries not shrugging it off or claim it doesng exit. If sowore and others carry on like this and Atiku keeps on his better approach i will heavily side with him, he will win tremendously in the east and sowere will get nothing there. Just watch.

Just thesame way you guys did with Buhari then - address concerns of the people about some of his previous comments, no, when people express concern his fans starts grunting and bleating off, he should attend presidential debate, no, people express concern his fans grunted and bleated, clearify some policy statements and promises like $1=#1, no, show concern fans bleat. Then they left GEJ who was ready to do all that (follow world class democratic norms) voted for him just because their village man is VP. Now thesame people are gallivanting for him to be removed and for votes for their brother just because it doesnt seem to be going the way they planed but want to replace with their village man towing similar path as Buhari then and you claim you dont know thats asslicking for selfish gains? Vote for candidate with most democratic exuberance and leave ethnicity for good like igbos do towards politics so that the country can pick the best leaders and develop una no go gree.

Whatever candidate that shows a better grasp of problems and willingness to engage and placate the people's concern about him and his policied without sounding gross should get the vote they deserve. All this condenming those who raise legitimate concerns or denying the concerns due to ethnic reasons has never helped any country. If you and others keep singing one Nigeria yet cant understand this but still expect any meaningful development in the country sorry you are dreaming.

As for Azikiwe and Nzeribe, they did not reflect the majoeity of igbos unlike in the case of electing Buhari where entire tribe will went asslicking just to deceive him hoping theylltake over when he dies.

Oby is contesting but igbos gallivanting over her because they are not into asslicking for ethnicity and they have similar concern about her position in 2015 against her like i stated against sowere.

It is not ethnically wise for igbos to vote or gallivant for Atiku given that he can decide to go beyond 4 yrs yet igbos are willing to do that if thats what it takes to savage the contry from the economic doldrums a Buhari who has no international business experience/know-how you voted for selfish ethnic gains put the country into.

All you guys know is wail over one Nigeria yet keep your selfish ethnic quest aside and stop asslicking to decieve for it so the progress of the nation can be achieved, you start bleating obscenities and start concoting fallacious gibberish from 1967 while having amnesia over what state of things just 3 yrs ago and you think you are decieving who?
Re: 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:20am On Dec 02, 2018
easzypeaszy:
Good one also from Femi...U nt a coward..dis guy not like a pure Yoruba man..a pure Yoruba person r nt straight in all der dealings..and before u cast me...am half Yoruba
Define straight and win a prize without cheating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay / President Buhari And Aisha Arrive In Turkey For D-8 Summit (Photos) / Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.