Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,733 members, 7,955,784 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:06 PM

Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members (63985 Views)

Oluwole Epidemic: Age-old Den Where Forgery Of Documents Thrives in Lagos / See Inside The Den Where LASU Student Was Murdered For Rituals / Kidnappers Den Where APC Chieftain Was Killed, Demolished In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by Kira290(m): 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2018
EnzoAmore:

Am not a yahoo guy but I support them. Fucck this country bro. Let me tell you my nigga... Nobody is clean in this country. Check well. Either they have a mother, father, uncle or aunty who thieves in one way or the other and gives them money. As you are now... If you have an aunt that is a lecturer and gives you money always... Have you ever bothered if she tasks students to make extra money and give you? Fucck them all man...

Go to our police stations, Barracks, Airports, Universities, Churches, Offices, Hospitals... Everywhere is a market place! Illegal noney here and there. A doctor that sells free medicines procured by the government has no right to criticize a yahoo boy or girl. Nigerians are the worst animals with stinking hypocrisy. They believe that since they sin differently, they are better than others!

Nag God go bless you for this comment cheesy

You just said my exact thoughts cheesy
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by Kira290(m): 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
Geeklady:

Shut up! Is it not the same country gala sellers and pure water sellers and market women dey? Are they not surviving and living? The issue is many Nigerian youths are very greedy and lazy to the core. They want it big without working for it. This country will continue to be backwards if people like you keep thinking the government will solve their problems.

Shut your gab bitch !!!

because you're from a financially privileged home doesn't give you the right to judge anyone.
Do you know what common folks without "connection" go through on a daily basis?
You sit down there typing garbage from behind your keyboard.
Nonsense angry
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by Kira290(m): 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
EnzoAmore:

First and formost, tell your Father shut up! Am not mates with a useless prostitute like you.

As regards your response, I hold no brief for yahoo boys. But let me make this simple for you... If you have made any illegal or collected any illegal money by proxy this year, may you never see 2019! Can I hear an Amen?
Amen !!!!
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by SAMBARRY: 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
EnzoAmore:
There country failed them and boys must chop. I don't blame yahoo boys in this country inasmuch as you are not into rituals or blood money. Most of you here yabbing them have not seen real suffering before. Trek from Obalende to Oshodi everyday and come preach to me not to do yahoo yahoo. Life is not easy as a Nigerian at all.

OK so it's until innocent people go in for it before it becomes easy abi?

1 Like

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by NnamdiN: 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
EnzoAmore:

Am not a yahoo guy but I support them. Fucck this country bro. Let me tell you my nigga... Nobody is clean in this country. Check well. Either they have a mother, father, uncle or aunty who thieves in one way or the other and gives them money. As you are now... If you have an aunt that is a lecturer and gives you money always... Have you ever bothered if she tasks students to make extra money and give you? Fucck them all man...

Go to our police stations, Barracks, Airports, Universities, Churches, Offices, Hospitals... Everywhere is a market place! Illegal noney here and there. A doctor that sells free medicines procured by the government has no right to criticize a yahoo boy or girl. Nigerians are the worst animals with stinking hypocrisy. They believe that since they sin differently, they are better than others!
while you have a point, there's never a justification for crime. NEVER

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by BLESSMME: 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2018
blacknp:
Charity begins at home,so much hatred amongst the people,no love for their fellow brothers. A nation of Hypocrites & religious bigots.
And a very unhealthy competition among youths to outshine each other
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by brodalokie: 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2018
Geeklady:

Shut up! Is it not the same country gala sellers and pure water sellers and market women dey? Are they not surviving and living? The issue is many Nigerian youths are very greedy and lazy to the core. They want it big without working for it. This country will continue to be backwards if people like you keep thinking the government will solve their problems.

All those gala sellers are not ordinary people o. They eat better than most Yahoo boys.
Recently anyone talking about Yahoo to me will add plus which got me wondering, what are you talking about? Yahoo plus what? He said blood money. What? You mean the oyinbo is paying for the death a family member of the Yahoo boy? If so then it couldn't be a con, a con artist will take the money and disappear without hurting anyone and they're not after poor people. Then I looked around me and asked myself, where are all those traders, artisians/Craftsmen and business people that were used to doing rituals to boost sales. They have all vanished into tin light.
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2018
BLESSMME:
I keep wondering how this evil grew in the hearts of our youths to this level
became obviously worse since 2015. even tho it has been in Nigeria fr long, the ones that found it irritating are now doing it sef

1 Like

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
Geeklady:

shyut up shut up shut up shut up
pleaseeeeeeeeee!u talk like there is the enabling environment. so if there is gala to sell why waste time going to sch?why cant we just go straight n sell water. even the water sellers n market women, u think its easy fr them? the tax the three arms of govt collect from them alone is hell. how much do they gain? if u wan talk better thing abeg use china compare us not this dead country where ppl are surfing d jungle.
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by Honeymade(m): 11:57pm On Dec 01, 2018
Which day dem go found our politicians' den
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by AlphaStyles(m): 1:28am On Dec 02, 2018
wizzywisdom:
Your father is a fool!!!
lmao ur pa left yansh
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by DianDeMendis: 6:31am On Dec 02, 2018
Shut up! Is it not the same country gala sellers and pure water sellers and market women dey? Are they not surviving and living? The issue is many Nigerian youths are very greedy and lazy to the core.
DianDeMendis
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by SexyDenzel: 6:36am On Dec 02, 2018
BLESSMME:
I keep wondering how this evil grew in the hearts of our youths to this level
They have lost hope in Nigeria, when you're broke and surrounded with so many problems that needs to be solved with money and then survival instinct kicks in. These can turn sheep's into wolves and harden peoples heart.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by SexyDenzel: 7:01am On Dec 02, 2018
NnamdiN:
so the only way out is to defraud people of their money?
The way some people reason ehn.
No but can you please list some if the ways that these Nigerian youths can make a living so that they can learn please bro?...
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by wakaawaka(m): 7:09am On Dec 02, 2018
BRO what have you done to protest Nigeria as a Nation? These country has robbed generations of their lifes.. Bro what have you done
Nigeriadondie:

When dem defraud ur papa and empty his account den your blurred eye go clear say na hustle. Be justifying evil as hustle until you fall victim of their hustle
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by SexyDenzel: 7:09am On Dec 02, 2018
israelmao:
If our leaders could think deeply they could use Yahoo boys positively to develop ICT sector for economic development.
Those fools don't give a FVCK about developing this country bro, haven't you seen it already?! They don't care!!!

1 Like

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by wakaawaka(m): 7:17am On Dec 02, 2018
Bro. If I give you #20 naira.. U go lie down for ground, thank me?? NO YOU WONT. In fact, wetin #20 naira wan do for you? But make I burst your brain. E get thousands of people if not millions wey go lie down even for distance tuale for person wey give dem #20 naira because dem no dey see am. Person comot for school after so many years and no work dey readily available for am.. Na only a handful of people go keep their certificate go sell Gala for a failed nation like Nigeria. The handful sef las las go eventually die from frustration and depression.

SO KEEP KWAYET! I no even sure say u dey okay from your own point of view and if you are, thank God for your parents or your helper who is in one way doing or have done something illegal!(Internet crime is not the only illegal biz out there,you know this right?)

One more thing. In a country like Nigeria, Being a legitimate entrepreneur dey very slim/hard. Country wey no dey get light?? How u wan take do am? Unless u do illegal come buy GALA company den employ people like DianDeMendis.

I can continue.. But enough said already. Make I prepare dey go Mass
DianDeMendis:
Shut up! Is it not the same country gala sellers and pure water sellers and market women dey? Are they not surviving and living? The issue is many Nigerian youths are very greedy and lazy to the core.
DianDeMendis

1 Like

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by SexyDenzel: 7:44am On Dec 02, 2018
wakaawaka:
Bro. If I give you #20 naira.. U go lie down for ground, thank me?? NO YOU WONT. In fact, wetin #20 naira wan do for you? But make I burst your brain. E get thousands of people if not millions wey go lie down even for distance tuale for person wey give dem #20 naira because dem no dey see am. Person comot for school after so many years and no work dey readily available for am.. Na only a handful of people go keep their certificate go sell Gala for a failed nation like Nigeria. The handful sef las las go eventually die from frustration and depression.

SO KEEP KWAYET! I no even sure say u dey okay from your own point of view and if you are, thank God for your parents or your helper who is in one way doing or have done something illegal!(Internet crime is not the only illegal biz out there,you know this right?)

One more thing. In a country like Nigeria, Being a legitimate entrepreneur dey very slim/hard. Country wey no dey get light?? How u wan take do am? Unless u do illegal come buy GALA company den employ people like DianDeMendis.

I can continue.. But enough said already. Make I prepare dey go Mass
NNPC come ooo oil full this man head :-). You're so right, only a fool will ignore the environmental challenges and almost everything in this hell hole is fvcked up. These overfed babies with monthly allowances and maybe wealthy parents or family won't know squat about the things average Nigerians go through.
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by NnamdiN: 8:20am On Dec 02, 2018
SexyDenzel:
No but can you please list some if the ways that these Nigerian youths can make a living so that they can learn please bro?...
seems like a genuine and sarcastic request. Which one is it?
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 02, 2018
EnzoAmore:

First and formost, tell your Father shut up! Am not mates with a useless prostitute like you.

As regards your response, I hold no brief for yahoo boys. But let me make this simple for you... If you have made any illegal or collected any illegal money by proxy this year, may you never see 2019! Can I hear an Amen?

You are a fool and this my last reply to you d!ck!

1 Like

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by EnzoAmore: 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
Geeklady:

You are a fool and this my last reply to you d!ck!

Why did you edit your former reply? Fear no gree you?

Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by FriendNG: 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2018
Rilwayne001:
University of Yahoo Yahoo (UYY) shocked shocked

How school. Dem say u guys no dey strike.
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by Tokative(m): 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
Akpurakpwumbem!!!
Achalugo!!!
Chisos! Chisos!! Chisos!!!
E don wey dem for life....[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aTdwpP6rk8[/img]
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by Rilwayne001: 10:48am On Dec 03, 2018
FriendNG:

How school. Dem say u guys no dey strike.

At all.. At all grin tongue
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by FriendNG: 11:06am On Dec 03, 2018
Rilwayne001:

At all.. At all grin tongue

Congratulations.
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by Nigeriadondie: 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
wakaawaka:
BRO what have you done to protest Nigeria as a Nation? These country has robbed generations of their lifes.. Bro what have you done
Bro the victims of the hustle are not to be blamed for the woes of Nigeria. Let us not justify evil. As for protesting, I no get time to do that. The last time I did I found out I was alone. Others did as if it doesn’t concern them. I had to escape out of the hell and shithole called Nigeria. If you seen the misery and pain of fraud victims you would not justify that evil.
Those who go to mine people’s skulls and body parts for money rituals to escape poverty are their victims the cause of their poverty? Think bro and erase that mindset.
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by wakaawaka(m): 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
Boss I don't blame the victims I am rather sorry for them. Let's not talk plenty but put it this way. NIGERIA IS A FAILED NATION(FOR NOW) I'm sure you can agree with me on this.
Nigeriadondie:

Bro the victims of the hustle are not to be blamed for the woes of Nigeria. Let us not justify evil. As for protesting, I no get time to do that. The last time I did I found out I was alone. Others did as if it doesn’t concern them. I had to escape out of the hell and shithole called Nigeria. If you seen the misery and pain of fraud victims you would not justify that evil.
Those who go to mine people’s skulls and body parts for money rituals to escape poverty are their victims the cause of their poverty? Think bro and erase that mindset.
Re: Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members by Nigeriadondie: 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
wakaawaka:
Boss I don't blame the victims I am rather sorry for them. Let's not talk plenty but put it this way. NIGERIA IS A FAILED NATION(FOR NOW) I'm sure you can agree with me on this.
Bro 100% I believe you. Nigeria is a failed state that is doomed beyond redemption. No hope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training / Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives / Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.