Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age (50308 Views)

AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show / See how Don Jazzy replies fan who asked 'Why are people leaving your label?' / AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by chiedozie198100: 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
is it just me, or does anybody else think this fan and celebrity arguments seem like an ARRANGED stuff?

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by Performanking(m): 11:24pm On Dec 01, 2018
My ppl can poke nose
Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
But you are a useless failed comedian, ugly and very unfunny, if I were your wife, I could have dumped your stupid ass

Because he wore jeans?

SMH
Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 01, 2018
‘Do you also realized’ bush man that can speak common good English . The wife should have dumped him a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2018
FarahAideed:
I didn't know that dressing had age grin grin..All these rat racers think the world is built around their mediocre mindset grin grin... she is expecting him to wear Ankara and ugly sandals like the average failed Nigerian office worker

grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 01, 2018
Philpham:
‘Do you also realized’ bush man that can speak common good English . The wife should have dumped him a long time ago.

Ode

You that you're criticising someone's English, you wrote "can " instead of "can't "
Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
But you are a useless failed comedian, ugly and very unfunny, if I were your wife, I could have dumped your stupid ass
Your realm of hatred and hate speech surpasses that of Adolf Hitler.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by lawrence35(m): 11:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
Gentle reply
Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:35pm On Dec 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Envy kills. That young man is successful in all ways .His works.works for him .Bless him .He doesn't need to be liked by all.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by udemzyudex(m): 11:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
Believe me, this so called trolls do it on purpose, yeah they don't mind their business but they want the little attention they can get from a so called celebrity.

The trolls believe this celebrities don't reply when they leave nice comments but will jump at any bad comments, so they do it.

Talking about minding their business, grin naa they loge the attention.
Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by jaxxy(m): 11:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
As long as he didn’t sag his pants he’s dressing his age. Bad belle fan.
Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by MycroftHolmes: 11:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
thesicilian:
Do you have to reply?
I wonder too.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by naturefellow(m): 11:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
angry AY this guy has found a way to remain relivant even with his bad jokes

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy
it's amazing how he does that you know
Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by LegalOpinion: 11:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
NessaBoo:
To be honest though, AY has got to be the one of the most humorless, unwitty and boring comedian I've ever had the privilege to watch and listen to! *EyesRolling*

Gosh...he's so dry ehn!!

He's also a testament to the fact that grace can take you to the top even without any discernible talent!

He is boring yet you count yourself "privileged" to watch and listen?

Just continue

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
See as u carry another man's life issue for head. Nawa o

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by ahjerryboy1(m): 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
mr entertainer carry go...they have forgotten your progression, don't mind them jare

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by vioment: 11:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nigerian issues, always pained on the one wey no concern dem; but the one wey concern us like light, the cultism on campuses, d crimes everywhere, etc no be issue faced with the same energy.

We are really fundamentally flawed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by Onyi22(f): 11:57pm On Dec 01, 2018
thesicilian:
Do you have to reply?
yes nah

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by 10kgod(m): 11:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
Remember to check my SIG.
Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by Onyi22(f): 12:01am On Dec 02, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Thank God u r not d wife, and u can never be.....
yeye dy smell.....

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by NessaBoo(f): 12:02am On Dec 02, 2018
LegalOpinion:

He is boring yet you count yourself "privileged" to watch and listen?

Just continue

Huh??

What are you saying now! Do u even know the delineation of "privilege'? It was indeed a privilege and I will stand by my contention.

For instance, I might not like D.Trump and all the odious, horrid and intolerable policies he stands for, but it'd still be a "privilege" to meet him because he's the leader of the free world, and has achieved a lot, so is Ayo Makun...I might not like his comedy but he has made alot for himself, broken strides and records!

So ipso facto it was a privilege... Capishe?
Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by emilfischer(m): 12:05am On Dec 02, 2018
yrex01:
pcm 2-2-2
grin
yrex01:
pcm 2-2-2
you must have been trained in a community pharmacy.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by stanliwise(m): 12:08am On Dec 02, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
you will not his wife so rest and again shey u see am 4 dream
Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by bola4dprec(m): 12:13am On Dec 02, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
angry AY this guy has found a way to remain relivant even with his bad jokes

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy
ava
Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by CheedyJ(m): 12:19am On Dec 02, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
You will live pretty long if only u can do away with this ur 'bad belleism'...so much hatred in one post abi him don offend u before ni.
Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by MATBILL10(m): 12:23am On Dec 02, 2018
thesicilian:
Do you have to reply?
yes he has to

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by WaffenSS(m): 12:48am On Dec 02, 2018
"do you also realized"....

Is bad english part of the entertainment?
Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by Peter4naz(m): 1:03am On Dec 02, 2018
PUDG MOBILE | EPIC TEAM PLAY | ANDROID IN GAMEPLAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltS9FxE4Vmc

PUDG MOBILE | TEAM PLAY | ANDROID IN GAMEPLAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVbBCpDEu_E

PUBG MOBILE | TEAM PLAY | ANDROID IN GAMEPLAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtLc5jg-ztk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyRTyIBIW8k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLmBeoSzUUc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=die-l29pA6s

PUBG MOBILE ANDROID PLAY | ANDROID IN GAMEPLAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn1cVJS9odk

PUBG MOBILE | ANDROID PLAY | ANDROID IN GAMEPLAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AeArWrMPoU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYZmmnEi-O0
Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by Tycoon007(m): 1:17am On Dec 02, 2018
For ur graphics works holla 07035077624
Re: 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:08am On Dec 02, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
This is why some people would remain average, failed who said he has failed instead of you to focus on how youll improve yourself youre insulting someone else.
Haaa its a pity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Almost Suffered A Nip Slip In Fashion Campaign / "Baby Please Come And Marry Me" Lady Begs Wizkid (see Screen Shot) / "My Soldiers" E-money And His 3 Sons Step Out In Style, Shares Cute Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.