Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,201 members, 7,957,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:08 PM

My Neighbor Killed This Snake Close To His Window - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Neighbor Killed This Snake Close To His Window (823 Views)

Can You Identify This Snake? / The Snake My Electric Fence Wire Killed This Morning / Parrot Screams For 'Help', Neighbor Called 911 And Cops Show Up In The U.S(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor Killed This Snake Close To His Window by akeemakinremi(m): 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2018
At ita oluwo in ikorodu area of Lagos State, my neighbor caught this snake crawling on the fence close to the window and got killed

Re: My Neighbor Killed This Snake Close To His Window by mrjaydee(m): 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2018
Jumps out of thread

Re: My Neighbor Killed This Snake Close To His Window by thesicilian: 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nairaland and snakes...
Re: My Neighbor Killed This Snake Close To His Window by TIDDOLL(m): 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2018
[/b]This should be a brown house snake...
Non Venomous..

But nah...
All snakes are dangerous.
Thats how most humans are wired.
Smh.[b]
Re: My Neighbor Killed This Snake Close To His Window by GOFRONT(m): 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2018
grin

Lala

Re: My Neighbor Killed This Snake Close To His Window by lordm(m): 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
I bet my left balls, this thread is hitting first page
Re: My Neighbor Killed This Snake Close To His Window by netsurfer01(m): 12:46am On Dec 02, 2018
Make i book my own space here..

Alert me when it reaches FP wink
Re: My Neighbor Killed This Snake Close To His Window by space9880: 11:58pm On Dec 02, 2018
TIDDOLL:
[/b]This should be a brown house snake...
Non Venomous..

But nah...
All snakes are dangerous.
Thats how most humans are wired.
Smh.[b]

let us confirm from Baroba.
Re: My Neighbor Killed This Snake Close To His Window by Baroba(m): 7:29am On Dec 03, 2018
space9880:

let us confirm from Baroba.

Lol.. chief I don't know..I will just stay clear..

(1) (Reply)

Closed!!! / 8 Weeks Old Rottweiler Puppies For Sale / Do You Want A Free Pet Of Your Choice?! Check Out R.A.W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.