Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? (30981 Views)

SA Out Of Stock For Drug That Turns Women Into Transmen (PICS) / Man Posts Picture Of Himself And A Lady Naked In Sex Position On Great Pyramid / What Do I Drink To Last Long In Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? by shammahyaro(f): 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2018
How much is the Spanish fly. Can it make someone squirt?
Re: Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? by JimiCoker2: 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
gloria34:
Is it a drink or a drug? Is it legal? Can it be gotten from a pharmacy?
You've come a long way from having aversion for men and relationships. Maybe the problem was with your libido all along. Google "natural aphrodisiacs"
Re: Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? by Originalsly: 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
gloria34:

To slap u just dey hungry me

I dey hungry since daybreak.....can chop a few slaps.
Re: Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? by Hugo55(m): 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
gloria34:
A minute pls, going through Ur profile

Hello dear
Re: Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? by Quality20(m): 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
technicallyrich:
I thought spanish fly had side effect my friend told me so.
Btw some girls get natural spanish fly inside them.when i was an undergraduate,we were once 4 and bangd a girl,it was not rape and for like a wk,the girl was just enjoying different guys taken turn at her.
I was shocked to find such a useless girl that was even a student.
How is she useless to u guys? pls look for her and marry her cos she very useful to u and could still b
Re: Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? by CityNGR: 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2018
technicallyrich:
Btw some girls get natural spanish fly inside them.when i was an undergraduate,we were once 4 and bangd a girl,it was not rape and for like a wk,the girl was just enjoying different guys taken turn at her.
And you guys are not far more useless?

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lalas247:
Yes A beard undecided
Lol wetin beard do u
Re: Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
During their menstruation.... They demand sex pass oshodi olosho

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
what if the guy and the lady takes it together will the guy get the same effect
Re: Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 03, 2018
shammahyaro:
How much is the Spanish fly. Can it make someone squirt?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 03, 2018
JimiCoker2:
You've come a long way from having aversion for men and relationships. Maybe the problem was with your libido all along. Google "natural aphrodisiacs"
yea i had that in mind but i dont think its that bad. I experience 'heat' but dont find sex as fancinating as people describe so i wanted to see how i could work on my sex life. Sometimes, instead of a boyfriend, i believe all i want is a friend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? by Rextizzle(m): 10:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
tiffanyfan:
Who needs woman power if the blood is hot already
Answer me my friend, I asked you a question and you are Still keeping silent
Re: Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? by tiffanyfan(f): 6:32am On Dec 04, 2018
Rextizzle:
Answer me my friend, I asked you a question and you are Still keeping silent

Kilodeee
Re: Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? by Pelumar(m): 10:17am On Dec 04, 2018
Take it easy... This one you're asking questions.. (you better dont poison your GF with it)
Re: Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? by bassette(m): 11:23am On Dec 04, 2018
gloria34:
yea i had that in mind but i dont think its that bad. I experience 'heat' but dont find sex as fancinating as people describe so i wanted to see how i could work on my sex life. Sometimes, instead of a boyfriend, i believe all i want is a friend
Well learnt after childbirth women tend to find sex less fascinating and in most cases need their men to really put in the work in terms of arousal n all that.. Not agreeing to this tho but I guess its true afterall even if not 100%. So rather than seek some external aids like the Spanish fly n what have yous lol.. Just pay attention to your conscious self reason being that taking or using most stuffs like that could get one hooked n be unable to function without them.
Re: Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? by Rextizzle(m): 2:30am On Dec 08, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Kilodeee
What about we talk about some things, I will really like we meet and talk, a tet a tet probably.
Re: Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? by jerryfemi88: 3:42am On Dec 08, 2018
Zacch1993:
I have heard a lot about Man Power in Men but I have never heard about any drugs that can Make Woman to be in Sex Mood or it does not exist at all?
there are drugs a lot if u need let me known 08059709977
Re: Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? by kayodebaba77(m): 6:57am On Dec 12, 2018
Where can one get Spanish fly in osun state,I want to witness the veracity and the potency of this state of matter mixture.How can i get just one.seeing is believing
Re: Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? by kense88: 7:08am On Dec 12, 2018
funmisticqueen:
money
Hmmmm. At this rate, nekwa gi ne ndi ogwu ego.
Re: Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 12, 2018
bukaldrinio:
Spanish Fly Pro
Spanish Fly Pro is an all-natural, non-prescription dietary supplement that helps to sexually enhance women by increasing arousal, sex drive and the ability to have orgasms.Spanish Fly Pro is designed for females who are facing libido loss and for all couples that are trying to bring interest back into their sex lives. The powerful combination of herbal and aphrodisiacal substances will boost your sex drive and you will feel an increase in your arousal level. Easy To Use & Super-Fast Acting FDA Approved for Safety Use No Doctor’s Prescription Needed Spanish Fly Pro is a stringently tested product that meet all the requirements set out by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration). This means it is completely safe to use even on a daily basis, and NO negative side-effects were found during its testing.

Description

Spanish Fly Pro drops - for Men and Women's Sexual Enhancement

Spanish Fly Pro Drops contain the well-known cantharides (Spanish Fly Pro) is safe controlled homoeopathically dosed quantities, as well as Panax Ginseng which have long been used as Aphrodisiacs in natural medicine.

These drops are easy to use, for both you and your partner to have Enhanced Desire and Sexual Pleasure,with SFP you will see the hidden joy in you.

Increase Potency and Prevent Frigidity.

Ingredients: Maca extract, Zinc[Zinc as gluconate], L-Arginine HCI, Tribulus terrestris, Guarana, Caffeine and Panax Ginseng.

Other Ingredients: Water, Sucralose, Citric acids, Aroma grapefruit, Potassium sorbate and Sodium benzoate.

Dosage: Take 5-10 Drops with any drink....best serve with red wine and wait 5 to 10 min with pre-intimacy.

Lot Batch: 9930S93.

Expiry Date: 07/2021

Made in the Switzerland

Please Note: Don't worry about overdosing. If you use more drops, the effect of the product will be the same or even stronger. No negative side effects were found with overdoses.

To order
Call 0703809887
hw much bro

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 27, 2018
technicallyrich:

Bravo, how did it happen, give full gist
Re: Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? by chubbyman(m): 9:09am On Dec 27, 2018
What's this aphrodisiac called manpower and how in da hell can I get my paws on it? I've been hearing about it a lot on Nairaland nowadays.
Re: Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? by cpatez(m): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
[quote author=doctorkush post=73501528][/quote]

buy spanish fly pro at www.spanishflypro.com.ng
Re: Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? by cpatez(m): 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
spanish fly pro is the best.................only sexsupplement with FDA standard

www.spanishflypro.com.ng
Re: Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? by frankanyiks(m): 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
digScratcher:
try Spanish fly, silver Fox or miss dedicated.
You're too corrupt.. chaiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? by cpatez(m): 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
Spanish Fly Pro
Spanish Fly Pro is an all-natural, non-prescription dietary supplement that helps to sexually enhance women by increasing arousal, sex drive and the ability to have orgasms.Spanish Fly Pro is designed for females who are facing libido loss and for all couples that are trying to bring interest back into their sex lives. The powerful combination of herbal and aphrodisiacal substances will boost your sex drive and you will feel an increase in your arousal level. Easy To Use & Super-Fast Acting FDA Approved for Safety Use No Doctor’s Prescription Needed Spanish Fly Pro is a stringently tested product that meet all the requirements set out by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration). This means it is completely safe to use even on a daily basis, and NO negative side-effects were found during its testing.

Description

Spanish Fly Pro drops - for Men and Women's Sexual Enhancement

Spanish Fly Pro Drops contain the well-known cantharides (Spanish Fly Pro) is safe controlled homoeopathically dosed quantities, as well as Panax Ginseng which have long been used as Aphrodisiacs in natural medicine.

These drops are easy to use, for both you and your partner to have Enhanced Desire and Sexual Pleasure,with SFP you will see the hidden joy in you.

Increase Potency and Prevent Frigidity.

Ingredients: Maca extract, Zinc[Zinc as gluconate], L-Arginine HCI, Tribulus terrestris, Guarana, Caffeine and Panax Ginseng.

Other Ingredients: Water, Sucralose, Citric acids, Aroma grapefruit, Potassium sorbate and Sodium benzoate.

Dosage: Take 5-10 Drops with any drink....best serve with red wine and wait 5 to 10 min with pre-intimacy.

Lot Batch: 9930S93.

Expiry Date: 07/2021

Made in the Switzerland

Please Note: Don't worry about overdosing. If you use more drops, the effect of the product will be the same or even stronger. No negative side effects were found with overdoses.

To order visit
www.spanishflypro.com.ng

Re: Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? by mmadu5(m): 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
only thing that can put you in the mood is money big money forget man power
Re: Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? by frozen70(f): 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
Women are naturally meant to be turned on when they are with a man they love

Unlike men that gets turned on for seeing an ordinary pant dried on a line

If women should have sex stimulating drugs, that would be risvky for the society
Re: Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? by sammycashly: 9:01am On Jul 24, 2019
frozen70:
Women are naturally meant to be turned on when they are with a man they love

Unlike men that gets turned on for seeing an ordinary pant dried on a line

If women should have sex stimulating drugs, that would be risvky for the society

or turned up for money
Re: Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? by arixreal: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2019
Zacch1993:
I have heard a lot about Man Power in Men but I have never heard about any drugs that can Make Woman to be in Sex Mood or it does not exist at all?
Try my product olekoko with the powder
For more details call pr WhatsApp 08023198153

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Important Relationship Rules You Must Follow / Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? / Romance Section's Slum Book :P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.