Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,442 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record (57033 Views)

Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe / Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo / Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
upon as he dea hide chop food, he still die.
useless pastors .always leaving their primary God given assignment , focusing more on making a name for themselves in the eyes of human
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Mankosi: 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
U want to beat jesus record?
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by omojeesu(m): 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
He had zeal without knowledge! Pity!!

God says "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge"

Jesus was drinking water while He was fasting!

Note:

Matthew

4:1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

WAS THIS PASTOR LED BY THE SPIRIT? NO! HE LED HIMSELF TO THE WILDERNESS.

4:2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.

JESUS WAS HUNGRY AFTER THE FAST. NOT THIRSTY!!!!

4:3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.

STONE BE MADE BREAD NOT WATER

4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

SUMMARY: He killed himself in ignorance and put the name of God in disrepute.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by ChopBellefull(m): 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
People can take risk o, only 5 days wen i do for MFM deliverance program i wan die. Chai. Since den ehn i comot hand like mr ibu for fasting

Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by chukwudiology(m): 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2018
He died for a good course, even though he couldn't make it. The bible made us to understand that we can do greater things than our saviour lord Jesus Christ did.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by clemj2020(f): 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2018
cool shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Jabar2017: 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2018
Haaa,wettin be dis now..

Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by enemyofprogress: 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2018
Jonathan:

Saviour from what exactly?
google is your friend

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2018
The 11th Commandment in the Bible reads thus:

Thou shall not be senseless.

Senselessness is a sin.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by nsesam(m): 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2018
Fake news again
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Jonadull: 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:
google is your friend
Lame

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by ofuonyebi: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
why now?...the man just decided to tempt the devil....like the devil also tempted JESUS CHRIST....

Ministers of GOD should stop this arrant nonsence....jesus has died once...no one can die to replace him agai...that is why a reasonable

human...shld not compete with his record....but create his or her record like usain bolt!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by LOWPEAK: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
Why bringing up old news here again... Nawa o i tire o...

Very old news..
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2018
Temidayo9:
At least He died for nothing shocked shocked shocked

Thank me later. smiley
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Jabioro: 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2018
"Who is faith can move a mountain and very spiritual man" Who his faith had epp?..Do you think everything written in Bible were possible? Ode mumusco!
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Jabioro: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
"Who is faith can move a mountain and very spiritual man" Who his faith had epp?..Do you think everything written in d Bible were possible? Ode mumusco!
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by dingbang(m): 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2018
Lmao..they think they can outsmart their maker. My people perish because of lack of knowledge

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Sholaco: 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2018
Good for him grin his food is in heaven

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2018
Correctgist:
In an attempt to emulate Jesus Christ by fasting for 40 days and 40 nights, a pastor, Alfred Ndlovu, got malnourished and died of malnutrition after embarking on a dry fasting that lasted for 30 days.

The 44 year old pastor in a bid of beat Jesus Christ’s record, left home for the bush. He went without food or water for 30 days when he gave up the ghost

The South African pastor was said to have fasted for thirty days without food.During the period, the 44-year-old clergyman left home for a nearby bush to have prayers, just like Jesus did.

It was reported that Pastor Ndlovu died just a month despite having no history of illness after he had tried to equal or break Jesus Christ’s record of fasting for 40 days.The report said the Pastor was alone in the wilderness and his body was found by a stranger who then called the police. A close relative said: “He was a very spiritual man. It’s unfortunate he had to die this way. After a month we got the sad news of his death. Pastor was a healthy and religious old man who did not even look his age.”

Until his death, the deceased was known by his family and community at large as a very spiritual person whose faith could move mountains and his death surprised everyone, even church members.Reacting to the death of the clergyman, one close relative said: ‘He was a very spiritual man. It’s unfortunate he had to die this way. After a month we got the sad news of his death. The pastor was a healthy and religious old man who did not even look his age.

https://zenithnaija.com/pastor-dies-after-fasting-for-30-days-to-compete-and-beat-jesus-record/

Madness of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Paul112(m): 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2018
gypsey:
what? shocked Even the so called Jesus was not stupid Enough to fast for just 10 days let Alone for 40 days!

So those African Refugees i see on TV starving with no food to eat, i am guessing they are Competing with Jesus too.
you are a replica of d Pharisees and sadducees, how can u call the Saviour of the world so called, dont you hv fear at all is it because Jesus is merciful, can u call those deity in ur village so called. Pls hv a rethink

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by theoldpretender(m): 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2018
Elthugnificent:

Should we assume that David Blaine is greater than jesus since fasted for 44 days?

Blaine drank water throughout his fast

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Jothamthompson: 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2018
BUHARI shaaa
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by papiwyte(m): 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
End time pastor.........rip
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Ugoeze2016: 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2018
@daddyfreeze over to you

RIP to the dead
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by SingleWahala(f): 5:24pm On Dec 01, 2018
DeSepiero:
A fool at 40 ...

Izzaaaa Fooooool for raayyVvaaaaaa grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Dayvidddrizzle(m): 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2018
Elthugnificent:

Should we assume that David Blaine is greater than jesus since he fasted for 44 days?
David Blaine is a Magician. I don't believe in Magicians. I believe in Jesus Christ because he's the Son of God.
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Toosure70: 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2018
he made record.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Orpe7(m): 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2018
Same way one wanted to copy daniel years ago in ibadan. Field day for the lions gbam

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Thunday1005(m): 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2018
R. I. P
Don't try to compete in ur nxt life
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by DAntivirus: 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
Lizilicious:
Mtcheew... Him never die well...
Imagine... so you can't even pity him?
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Nicklaus11: 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2018
Meanwhile...

Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by kenneth58(m): 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2018
He did it the wrong way.

He was fasting without knowledge and with the wrong motive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa / Mary's Command For Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.