Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record (57007 Views)

Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe / Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo / Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by kenneth58(m): 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2018
Buy plots of land in Bamboo estate phase 1 in Omagwa for home building and commercial purposes.

3 TYPES OF LAND BUYERS.
1 - Those that buy cheap land and find out they just bought farmland which will take a century to develop.

2 - those that buy land in dispute and later lose their investment.

3 - those that buy land in Bamboo estate which is estimated to increase 50% in value.

BENEFITS OF BUYING A PLOT IN BAMBOO ESTATE :
1. Located in a good environment which is a minute drive to Port Harcourt international airport Omagwa.
2. Estimated to increase in value more than 50% before 2021.
3. Properly documented with Cof O
4. Good road network.
5. Perimeter fencing.
6. Recreational facilities.
7. You can also pay in installment.

For more information call: 08063006962, 08182967866.
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
Paul112:
you are a replica of d Pharisees and sadducees, how can u call the Saviour of the world so called, dont you hv fear at all is it because Jesus is merciful, can u call those deity in ur village so called. Pls hv a rethink
It is so called because we Didn't Actually met Jesus, there are prove that Jesus Existed, No prove that anyone ever met Jesus.

Atleast We can see my village deities, they Exists, they are Always there And Never moves or goes were. grin

The sadducees and pharisees never existed either.
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by femo86(m): 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2018
Bros J for bible suck orange, pluck pawpaw for wilderness, pluck mango suck and all na fasting

You come dey suffer yaself

RIP
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
femo86:
Bros J for bible suck orange, pluck pawpaw for wilderness, pluck mango suck and all na fasting

You come dey suffer yaself

RIP
J also drank Beer, Wine and ate lions, Deers and Antelopes too. grin Hence he J survived for 40 days, there are no proofs that J even fasted for 40 days let alone nights.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Rotimi47: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
40 Days dry fasting na yam!!! Jesus Christ of Nazareth did not eat neither did HE drink anything both Night and day for 40days & 40 nights because HE is of the spirit.

Why will someone with a sane mind want to break GOD'S set record undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by sundaygray(m): 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
He forget say Jesus Christ no be normal human being.. Aran!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Smile4daddy(m): 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
Tinnytony24:
A worker is not greater than his master(If commitment is absent)
But Jesus said we will do greater and more works than he does?
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Malakh: 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
these xtians dont understand that one of the weapons satan uses to kill the people is the word of Yah(scriptures), they dont understand that he uses the letter of the law to kill them literally and spiritually daily, he tried using it to kill Yahshua on the mount when satan told him to throw himself off the mountain but Yahshua knew better that scripture says thou shall not kill (thyself) and everyday we all kill ourselves literally and spiritually by breaking His laws this is why our lifespan has been shortened..Even muslims kill themselves thinking that will give them salvation or take them into heaven, I give it to Satan tho, he is the Master deceiver...Even Yah told adam in Genesis 3 that the serpent is the most subtle(deceptive) of all His demons(evil sons) yet Eve thought she can handle him, and she gat bit by the serpent.
Adam wasn't deceived tho he only consented to her sin but that was all in the plan.
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Evince(m): 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
Dayvidddrizzle:
Jesus is Lord but this so called Deceased "Man of God" was too gullible to realize that.
he and u still did not realize that Jesus story is fictional. All religious stories remain imaginary

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Elthugnificent(m): 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
Dayvidddrizzle:
David Blaine is a Magician. I don't believe in Magicians. I believe in Jesus Christ because he's the Son of God.
He is an illusionist, what you considered as magic is not real. Look into it.
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Banter1(m): 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
You can't text God Almighty.
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by planetx: 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
Fake story from the fertile imagination of a hungry blogger. Ndlovu is a Zimbabwean name and I have seen that picture before attached to a different story.
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by WaffenSS(m): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
Lesson:

Never emulate the figment of someone's imagination captured in a book of fairy tales.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
Dayvidddrizzle:
David Blaine is a Magician. I don't believe in Magicians. I believe in Jesus Christ because he's the Son of God.
How is Jesus different from a magician
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
old gist
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
Banter1:
You can't text God Almighty.
Of course na, God does not have a phone how u wan take text am
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by donbenie(m): 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2018
chukwudiology:
He died for a good course, even though he couldn't make it. The bible made us to understand that we can do greater things than our saviour lord Jesus Christ did.
In what way is fasting for a month to break a stupid record for a good cause? shocked
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Lotechi(m): 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2018
Temidayo9:
At least He died for something shocked shocked shocked
so what is the "something" he died for? I just hope he did not leave kids on earth to suffer.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by asawanathegreat(m): 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
Una don't see where pikin dey follow em fada the measure preek?
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by ChiefSupplier55(m): 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2018
Temidayo9:
At least He died for something shocked shocked shocked

who be this one na
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by NairaMaster1(m): 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
gypsey:
what? shocked Even the so called Jesus was not stupid Enough to fast for just 10 days let Alone for 40 days!

So those African Refugees i see on TV starving with no food to eat, i am guessing they are Competing with Jesus too.

How comes you're worse than the late idiot?

Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by ChiefSupplier55(m): 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
Smile4daddy:

But Jesus said we will do greater and more works than he does?

oga use your head
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by israelmao(m): 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2018
If it was really so,his motive was not right.
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by tejiri4(m): 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2018
Who send am? dead body dey sleep u go wake am.
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Dynamiceagle(f): 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2018
bloggers have start again, what is his name and where us he from
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by sacx: 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2018
He was on hunger strike, period
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Iykenuwa(m): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2018
1 Timothy 1:19 KJV
Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck:
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Mekanus(m): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2018
That's what you get when you try to superimpose fiction on reality. There is no evidence that any nigga called Jesus fasted for 40 days.
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by ajbf: 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
He died because of ignorance not because of Jesus Christ. The trio of Moses, Elijah and Jesus Christ that Holy Bible has the record that they fasted for 40 days were all led by Spirit of God to do so.
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by DavSagacity(m): 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
Elthugnificent:

Should we assume that David Blaine is greater than jesus since he fasted for 44 days?
Let him ressurect first ...thereafter u can say he is greater. until then he remains a fool
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by brodalokie: 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
Trying to be the record in the first place would mean competition. If I have food and money, I couldn't bother myself with fasting but if forced to by circumstance beyond control I would manage until I get my way back untop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa / Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.