Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,664 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record (57037 Views)

Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe / Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo / Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by akdjr(m): 8:15am On Dec 02, 2018
Even the 30 days they told us Jesus Christ fasted was pure scam. Same with the claim that he ascend to heaven and that he will come back. Biggest lie ever!
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by semyman: 8:18am On Dec 02, 2018
Christians; Pastors; Daftness have similarities
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by orunto27: 10:21am On Dec 02, 2018
He became a Daniel who was Meat to the Lions.
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by MrPRevailer(m): 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
Gone to Glory of Heaven the people of God are still seeking for.
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Casemiro(m): 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
> it is well

the value

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
RIP
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by Banter1(m): 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
charliboy654:

Of course na, God does not have a phone how u wan take text (test) am
lol, test
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by oaroloye(m): 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
MISHIGAS!

shadeyinka:

No body can serve God by fasting.

shadeyinka:

Fasting is pure personal discipline for the purpose of dedication to a cause.

YOU HAVE NEVER FASTED BEFORE, SO WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY KNOW ABOUT FASTING?

. MATTHEW 6:16-18.

16. "Moreover when ye Fast,
be not, as the Hypocrites,
of a sad countenance:
for they disfigure their faces,
that they may appear
unto men to Fast.
Verily I Say unto you,

'THEY HAVE THEIR REWARD.'

17. "But thou, when thou Fastest,
anoint thine head,
and wash thy face;
18. "That thou appear not
unto men to Fast,
but unto thy Father
Which is in Secret:
and thy Father,
Which seeth in Secret,
shall Reward thee openly."

FASTING IS SERVICE TO GOD- THAT IS WHY GOD REWARDS HIS CHILDREN FOR DOING IT PROPERLY.

shadeyinka:

You serve God by
1. Loving others as yourself
2. Winning souls for Christ
3. Using your Spiritual gifts, abilities and talents to build the spiritual life of others

You do not know what you are talking about.

(1) GOD IS SERVED BY CHOOSING LIFE: THAT IS THE FIRST PRIORITY.[/b]

. DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20.

19. I call Heaven and Earth
to record this day against you,
that I have set before you
Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing:
therefore CHOOSE LIFE,

That both thou
and thy seed may live:

20. That thou mayest
love The LORD thy God,

And that thou mayest
obey His Voice,

and that thou mayest
cleave unto Him:

for He is thy Life,
and the Length of thy days:

That thou mayest dwell
in the land
which The LORD sware
unto thy fathers,
to Abraham, to Isaac,
and to Jacob,
to give them.

Correctgist:

In an attempt to emulate Jesus Christ by fasting for 40 days and 40 nights, a pastor, Alfred Ndlovu, got malnourished and died of malnutrition after embarking on a dry fasting that lasted for 30 days.

THE MOST IMPORTANT SECRET OF WESTERN MEDICINE IS THAT ANYONE OF NORMAL BODY-MASS INDEX (BMI) CAN GO FORTY DAYS WITHOUT EATING, NOT ONLY WITHOUT NEGATIVE EFFECTS, BUT SEVERAL POSITIVE ONES!

For instance, as many as 98% of Ailments can be cured by Fasting alone.

Most disease organisms depend upon a GLUCOSE SURFEIT in the body, in order to resist the Immune System, and live on or in the body.

After 72 hours of Fasting, this Glucose overload is depleted, and these organisms all begin to die out.

Unfortunately, this includes beneficial Bacteria Species, which form a shield over the Stomach and Intestines, against harmful organisms.

If one Fasts longer than 72 hours, special precautions must be taken, to restore the proper Bacteria cover of the Gastro-Intestinal Tract.

Also, the Stomach and Intestines go into partial Hibernation on a Fast of over 72 hours, and must be reintroduced to Fasting slowly, or else they can be fatally-damaged.

People who practice INTERMITTENT FASTING- can experience Health Benefits. However, eating a large meal after Fasting only 24 hours, while not damaging to the Stomach and Intestines, can have a profound effect on the Hormonal Balance of the body.

Specifically, the HIPPOTHALMUS can be RECALIBRATED to make you gain weight, that cannot be removed by Fasting, Diet, nor Exercise.

[See: THE WEIGHT-LOSS CURE "THEY" DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT, by Kevin Trudeau.]

This is the secret behind the obesity some people have, that does not respond to any of the traditional WEIGHT-LOSS strategies. It may look like they are just "gluttons," but that is not it. It is a HORMONAL problem.

Which could have been caused by as little as ONE DAY of ERRONEOUS eating.

THE HUMAN BODY DOES NOT BECOME MALNOURISHED WHILE ON A FAST- IT CONTAINS EVERYTHING THAT IT NEEDS FOR THE DURATION- EXCEPT WATER.

A Fasting person needs at least 1.25 litres of water daily, whether you feel thirsty, or not, to excrete the unusual wastes generated by Fat Reserve Metabolism.

Correctgist:

The 44 year old pastor in a bid of beat Jesus Christ’s record, left home for the bush. He went without food or water for 30 days when he gave up the ghost

THESE WICKED PEOPLE HATED ALFRED NDLOVU, AND SAID TO THEMSELVES: "WHAT CAN WE SAY TO COMPLETELY DESTROY HIM?" WE KNOW- LET'S TELL PEOPLE THAT HE WAS TRYING TO BEAT JESUS CHRIST!"

. DEUTERONOMY 9:18.

18. "And I fell down
before The LORD,
as at the first,
forty days and forty nights:
I did neither eat bread,
nor drink water,
because of all your Sins
which ye sinned,
in doing wickedly
in The Sight of The LORD,
to provoke him to Anger."

THE BIBLICAL RECORD FOR FASTING IS HELD BY MOSES, WHO "DRY-FASTED" FOR EIGHTY-DAYS AND EIGHTY NIGHTS.

The simple "cop-out" would be to say that Moses was in the Presence of God, Who supported his bodily functions, so that he didn't need to eat, drink, piss, nor shit.

However, it is humanly-possible to Dry-Fast for eighty days without eating nor drinking, under two conditions:

(1) One must have been about 40lbs overweight; weight is lost in fasting at the rate of about 1lb per day.

(2) The atmosphere must be humid.

As in a CAVE, or on top of a MOUNTAIN. One can absorb one's minimum daily requirement by inhalation and through the skin.

MUHAMMAD reputedly DRY-FASTED for THIRTY DAYS and THIRTY NIGHTS in a CAVE. That is doable.

THE WESTERN MEDICAL ESTABLISHMENT IS HIGHLY INFLUENTIAL, AND HAS CONSPIRED FOR CENTURIES TO KEEP THIS KNOWLEDGE FROM THE PUBLIC.

Doctors who figure it out are ordered to never use it, or else their licenses will be revoked.

Correctgist:

The South African pastor was said to have fasted for thirty days without food.During the period, the 44-year-old clergyman left home for a nearby bush to have prayers, just like Jesus did.

A DOCTOR NAMED TANNER HAD A BREAKTHROUGH ABOUT THE TURN OF THE 20th CENTURY, WHEN HE REALIZED THAT LORD YESHUA'S FAST COULD NOT HAVE BEEN A "DRY" ONE:

. MATTHEW 4:1-2.

THEN was Jesus led
up of The Spirit
into the wilderness
to be tempted of The Devil.
2. And when he had fasted
forty days and forty nights,
he was afterward an hungred.

"LEARNED" ATHEISTIC DOCTORS OF HIS TIME RIDICULED THE GOSPEL ACCOUNT, SAYING, THAT IF A MAN FASTED FOR FORTY DAYS AND NIGHTS, HE WOULD HAVE BEEN SO WEAK, THAT HE WOULD NEVER HAVE SURVIVED CRAWLING OUT OF THE WILDERNESS, AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN INSANE WITH HUNGER!

Doctor Tanner realized at Lord Yeshua was only "HUNGERED," not "ATHIRST," after forty days and nights. Therefore, he MUST have been drinking water the whole time.

"FASTING" must therefore not mean going without WATER.

Furthermore, the Scripture said that Lord Yeshua was "an hungred" AFTER Forty Days and Forty Nights without Fasting. The inference being that by the THIRTY-NINTH DAY, he had not been hungry at all.

This meant that during Fasting, NO GASTRIC FLUID is secreted- WHICH IS THE CAUSE OF THE SENSATION OF "HUNGER."

It emerged that the FAT RESERVES of a normal Human body can sustain it for forty days, after which the body starts feeding on its PROTEIN BASE, which is STARVATION, and is the Last Bus Stop before DEATH.

One MUST eat, by this time, or else one will presently DIE.

There is a Medical Record of someone who survived 90 days with a gunshot wound to the stomach. His BRAIN mass was found to be only 2% depleted.

[See: YEO'S PHYSIOLOGY.]

Doctor Tanner challenged his colleagues to monitor him as he Fasted for 40 days and 40 nights.

He predicted that his health would be fine, and rather than being weak, he would prove even stronger than when he was eating.

(He later demonstrated this by lifting a heavy chair, during his fast.)

An Australian member of FRANKLIN HALL'S Church hiked through the Outback, while on a 40 day/night Fast without ill-effects.

Those sort of feats are reckless and stupid. THAT IS LITERALLY HOW YOU MEET THE DEVIL.

I Fasted for 32 days/nights but never left town, so, as I expected, I had no supernatural encounters at all.

A Scottish lady named VERITY LYNN, a novice member of the BREATHARIAN Cult of ELLEN GREEN, aka "JASMUHEEN," went Camping Out to complete her BREATHARIAN RITE-OF-PASSAGE, in which she would no longer have to EAT NOR DRINK for LIFE. (As many as 100,000 people gave allegedly mastered this Ascetic Art, called "BIGU," and "INEDIA."wink

She turned up dead, after Fasting 21 Days/Nights.

Oyinbos are so ARROGANT- they think the whole World belongs to THEM, and there is NOTHING greater than WHITE PEOPLE.

Verity Lynn evidently ran into a creature that schooled her otherwise- engaged her in a BATTLE-OF-POWER, similar to YACUB bar ISAAC, and LORD YESHUA.

She lost. Everything.

[See: JOURNEY TO IXTLAN: The Lessons of Don Juan, by Carlos Castaneda.]

To be fair, "Jasmuheen" did warn her disciples not to do it out-of-doors.

The World Record of Fasting is held by Hindu Ascetic, PRAHLAD JANI, who was met as a boy, by three Hindu goddesses, who told him that if he served them, he would never need to eat or drink again.

Some Chinese Scientists ran tests on him for ten days, to ascertain whether this was true. In one test, they ascertained that his BLADDER filled with liquid, then emptied itself without his urinating.

His vitals were normal, and it was concluded that they had no idea what was keeping him alive.

I was disappointed to learn that he was ritually-bathed (by pretty babes- Guru, my a(*Bleep!*)s!). That explains how water is gotten into his system.

It was later allegedly that he had been caught smuggling food to himself in his clothes. That is inconsistent with the initial claim that they had no idea how he was getting his calories.

It would be the easiest thing to prove- a mouthwash and stomach pump would prove whether he'd been eating.

I simply refuse to believe that a Guru of his stature (babes notwithstanding,) would stoop to such a practice.

"JASMUHEEN" was tested for ten days, too, but the doctor stopped the test, because her distress was becoming obvious, and evidently life-threatening.

Correctgist:

It was reported that Pastor Ndlovu died just a month despite having no history of illness after he had tried to equal or break Jesus Christ’s record of fasting for 40 days.The report said the Pastor was alone in the wilderness and his body was found by a stranger who then called the police. A close relative said: “He was a very spiritual man. It’s unfortunate he had to die this way. After a month we got the sad news of his death. Pastor was a healthy and religious old man who did not even look his age.”

THESE PEOPLE ALL HATED HIM, AND ENVIED/DISDAINED HIS SPIRITUALITY.

How do I know that?

Nobody was looking out for him.

Nobody joined him.

No one else was Fasting with him.

Correctgist:

Until his death, the deceased was known by his family and community at large as a very spiritual person whose faith could move mountains and his death surprised everyone, even church members.Reacting to the death of the clergyman, one close relative said: ‘He was a very spiritual man. It’s unfortunate he had to die this way. After a month we got the sad news of his death. The pastor was a healthy and religious old man who did not even look his age.

https://zenithnaija.com/pastor-dies-after-fasting-for-30-days-to-compete-and-beat-jesus-record/

HIS FAITH COULD MOVE MOUNTAINS- THEIRS' COULDN'T DO SH(*Bleep!*)T!

Dayvidddrizzle:

Jesus is Lord but this so called Deceased "Man of God" was too gullible to realize that.

WHAT A WICKED AND IGNORANT THING TO SAY!

. MATTHEW 5:6.

6. "Blessed (are) they
which do hunger and thirst
after Righteousness:
for they shall be filled."

. MATTHEW 16:20-28.

20. Then charged he his Disciples
that they should tell no man
that he was Jesus The Christ.
21. From that time forth
began Jesus to shew
unto his Disciples,
how that he must go
unto Jerusalem,
and suffer many things
of the Elders
and Chief Priests and Scribes,
and be killed,
and be raised again
the third day.
22. Then Peter took him,
and began to rebuke him,
saying,

"Be it far from thee, Lord:
his shall not be unto thee."

23. But he turned,
and Said unto Peter,

"Get thee behind me, Satan:
thou art an Offence unto me:
for thou savourest not
The Things that be of God,
but those that be of men."

24. Then Said Jesus
unto his Disciples,

"If any man
will come after me,
let him deny himself,
and take up his cross,
and follow me.
25. "For whosoever
will save his life
shall lose it:
and whosoever will
lose his life for my sake
shall find it.
26. "For what is
a man profited,
if he shall gain
the whole World,
and lose his own Soul?
Or what shall a man give
in exchange for his Soul?
27. "For the Son of Man
shall come
in The Glory of his Father
with his Angels;
and then he shall Reward
every man according to
his Works.
28. "Verily I Say unto you,

'THERE BE SOME
STANDING HERE,
WHICH SHALL NOT
TASTE OF DEATH,
TILL THEY SEE
THE SON OF MAN
COMING IN HIS KINGDOM.' "

ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS ACCUSE THE MAN OF GOD- AND YOU BELIEVED THE ACCUSERS, STRAIGHTAWAY!

What does that say about YOU?

That YOU ARE UNGODLY.

Otherwise you would have had the EXPERIENCE of being UNJUSTLY ACCUSED, and immediately recognized the PATTERN!

. DEUTERONOMY 21:1-9.

IF one be found slain in the land
which The LORD thy God
giveth thee to possess it,
lying in the field,
and it be not known
who hath slain him:
2. Then thy Elders and thy Judges
shall come forth,
and they shall measure
unto the cities
which are round about
him that is slain:
3. And it shall be,
that the city which is
next unto the slain man,
even the Elders of that city
shall take an heifer,
which hath not been wrought with,
and which hath not
drawn in the yoke;
4. And the Elders of that city
shall bring down the heifer
unto a rough valley,
which is neither eared nor sown,
and shall strike off the heifer's neck
there in the valley:
5. And the Priests the Sons of Levi
shall come near;
for them the LORD thy God
hath chosen to minister unto him,
and to Bless
in the Name of The LORD;
and by their word
shall every controversy
and every stroke be tried:
6. And all the Elders of that city,
that are next unto the slain man,
shall wash their hands
over the heifer
that is beheaded in the valley:
7. And they shall answer
and say,

"OUR HANDS HAVE NOT
SHED THIS BLOOD,
NEITHER HAVE OUR EYES SEEN IT.
8. "BE MERCIFUL,
O LORD,
UNTO THY PEOPLE ISRAEL,
WHOM THOU HAST REDEEMED,
AND LAY NOT INNOCENT BLOOD
UNTO THY PEOPLE
OF ISRAEL'S CHARGE."

And the Blood
shall be Forgiven them.
9. So shalt thou put away
the Guilt of Innocent Blood
from among you,
when thou shalt do that
which is right in
The Sight of The LORD.

IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD YESHUA, WE CAN NO LONGER CLAIM IGNORANCE OF MURDERS, THEIR PERPETRATORS, AND VICTIMS.

. LUKE 12:1-12.

IN the mean time,
when there were gathered together
an innumerable multitude of people,
insomuch that they trode
one upon another,
he began to Say
unto his Disciples
first of all,

"Beware ye of the Leaven
of the Pharisees,
which is Hypocrisy.
2. "For there is nothing covered,
that shall not be revealed;
neither hid,
that shall not be known.
3. "Therefore whatsoever
ye have spoken in Darkness
shall be heard in the Light;
and that which ye have
spoken in the ear in closets
shall be proclaimed
upon the housetops.
4. "And I Say unto you
my Friends,

'BE NOT AFRAID OF THEM
THAT KILL THE BODY,
AND AFTER THAT
HAVE NO MORE
THAT THEY CAN DO.'

5. "But I will forewarn you
Whom ye shall fear:

'FEAR HIM,
WHICH AFTER HE HATH KILLED
HATH POWER
TO CAST INTO HELL;'

yea, I Say unto you,

'FEAR HIM.' "

6. "Are not five sparrows
sold for two farthings,
and not one of them
is forgotten before God?
7. "But even the very
hairs of your head
are all numbered.
Fear not therefore:
ye are of more value
than many sparrows.
8. "Also I Say unto you,

'WHOSOEVER SHALL
CONFESS ME
BEFORE MEN,
HIM SHALL THE SON OF MAN
ALSO CONFESS BEFORE
THE ANGELS OF GOD:
9. 'BUT HE THAT DENIETH ME
BEFORE MEN
SHALL BE DENIED BEFORE
THE ANGELS OF GOD.'

10. "And whosoever
shall speak a word
against the Son of Man,
it shall be forgiven him:
but unto him that blasphemeth
against The Holy Ghost
it shall not be forgiven.
11. "And when they bring you
unto the synagogues,
and unto magistrates,
and powers,
take ye no thought
how or what thing
ye shall answer,
or what ye shall say:
12. "For The Holy Ghost
shall Teach you
in the same hour
what ye ought to say."

TRUTH ALWAYS RESURFACES EVENTUALLY- NO MATTER HOW DEEPLY IT IS BURIED- REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU BURY IT UNDER.

One of the functions of The Holy Ghost is to reveal Hidden Truths and Secrets.

. JOHN 16:12-15.

12. "I have yet many things to Say unto you,
but ye cannot bear them now.
13. "Howbeit when He,
The Spirit of Truth,
is come,
He will guide you
into all Truth:
for He shall not
Speak of Himself;
but whatsoever
He shall hear,
that shall He speak:
and He will shew you
Things to come.
14. "He shall glorify me:
for He shall receive of mine,
and shall shew It unto you.
15. "All things
that The Father hath
are mine:
therefore Said I,

'THAT HE SHALL
TAKE OF MINE,
AND SHALL SHEW IT
UNTO YOU.' "

As I have said many times on this Forum: THE WAY OF GOD IS BASED UPON TEN FUNDAMENTAL FACULTIES, which I call

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. (Matt. 25.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

Anyone with commonsense should know immediately that possession of these is of greater importance than anything else being discussed on this Forum.

If you had sense, whatever your Belief System- THEIST OR ATHEIST- you should ABANDON THAT NONSENSE, and DO WHATEVER IT TAKES to acquire THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER.

CHRISTIANS, especially, have no excuse.

. DEUTERONOMY 6:4-9.

4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee this day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach Them
diligently unto thy children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest in thine house,
and when thou walkest by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind Them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write Them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.
Re: Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record by oaroloye(m): 1:54am On Mar 30, 2020
Tinnytony24:

A worker is not greater than his master(If commitment is absent)

. LUKE 6:35-49.

35. "But love ye your enemies,
and do good,
and lend,
hoping for nothing again;
and your Reward shall be great,
and ye shall be
The Children of The Highest:
for he is Kind unto the Unthankful
and to the Evil.
36. "Be ye therefore merciful,
as your Father also is Merciful.
37. "Judge not,
and ye shall not be Judged:
condemn not,
and ye shall not be Condemned:
forgive,
and ye shall be Forgiven:
38. "Give,
and it shall be given unto you;
Good Measure,
Pressed Down,
and Shaken Together,
and Running Over,
shall men give into your bosom.
For with the same measure
that ye mete withal
it shall be measured to you again."

39. And he Spake a Parable
unto them,

"Can the blind lead the blind?
shall they not both fall
into the ditch?
40. "The disciple is not
above his master:
but every one that is perfect
shall be as his master.
41. "And why beholdest
thou the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but perceivest not
the beam that is in
thine own eye?
42. "Either how canst thou
say to thy brother,

'BROTHER,
LET ME PULL OUT
THE MOTE THAT IS
IN THINE EYE,'

when thou thyself
beholdest not
the beam that is
in thine own eye?
Thou Hypocrite,
cast out first
the beam out of
thine own eye,
and then shalt thou
see clearly to pull out
the mote that is in
thy brother's eye.
43. "For a good tree
bringeth not forth corrupt fruit;
neither doth a corrupt tree
bring forth good fruit.
44. "For every tree
is known by his own fruit.
For of thorns
men do not gather figs,
nor of a bramble bush
gather they grapes.
45. "A Good Man
out of the Good Treasure
of his heart
bringeth forth
that which is Good;
and an Evil Man
out of the Evil Treasure
of his heart
bringeth forth
that which is Evil:
for of the abundance
of the heart
his mouth speaketh.
46. "And why call ye me,
'Lord, Lord,'
and do not the Things
which I say?
47. "Whosoever cometh to me,
and heareth my Sayings,
and doeth them,
I will shew you
to whom he is like:
48. "He is like a man
which built an house,
and digged deep,
and laid the foundation
on a rock:
and when the flood arose,
the stream beat vehemently
upon that house,
and could not shake it:
for it was founded upon a rock.
49. "But he that heareth,
and doeth not,
is like a man
that without a foundation
built an house upon the earth;
against which the stream
did beat vehemently,
and immediately it fell;
and the ruin of that house
was great."

Smile4daddy:

But Jesus said we will do greater and more works than he does?

. JOHN 14:12.

12. "Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

'HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME,
THE WORKS THAT I DO
SHALL HE DO ALSO;
AND GREATER WORKS
THAN THESE SHALL HE DO;
BECAUSE I GO
UNTO MY FATHER.'

Tinnytony24:

It's not that hard to see the part I inserted without commitment undecided

WHO AUTHORIZED YOU TO ADD TO AND SUBTRACT FROM THE SCRIPTURES?

Well, ALFRED NDLOVU put his life on the line, and gave his whole life.

That was his COMMITMENT.

What's YOURS?

Rotimi47:

40 Days dry fasting na yam!!! Jesus Christ of Nazareth did not eat neither did HE drink anything both Night and day for 40days & 40 nights because HE is of the spirit.

Why will someone with a sane mind want to break GOD'S set record undecided

IF LORD YESHUA HAD GONE WITHOUT WATER, WHY WASN'T LORD YESHUA THIRSTY AFTER FORTY DAYS AND FORTY NIGHTS WITHOUT WATER?

If he was able to Fast Forty Days and Forty Nights "because he was of the Spirit," why was he "an hungred?"

You don't know that ordinary people Fast Forty Days/Nights ALL THE TIME?

sundaygray:

He forget say Jesus Christ no be normal human being.. Aran!

YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO CONCERNING FASTING.

[See: ATOMIC POWER WITH GOD thru Prayer and Fasting, by Franklin Hall.
THE FASTING PRAYER, by Franklin Hall.]

akdjr:

Even the 30 days they told us Jesus Christ fasted was pure scam. Same with the claim that he ascend to heaven and that he will come back. Biggest lie ever!

YOU COULDN'T JUST TRY DOING A LITTLE RESEARCH, AND FIND OUT WHAT "FASTING" IS?

When your FAT INSULATION is eroded by Fasting, you become more susceptible to the cold.

Out in the open, with unsuitable dress, EXPOSURE becomes an issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa / Mary's Command For Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.