Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Which Of These Three Will Make You Marry A Lady Quickly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Three Will Make You Marry A Lady Quickly (4220 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? / Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? / I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Three Will Make You Marry A Lady Quickly by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
Which of these three will make you marry a lady quickly..
Just pick only one
(1) Virginity
(2) Character
(3) Beauty
Re: Which Of These Three Will Make You Marry A Lady Quickly by FreshBoss007: 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2018
character is always bae

beauty and virginity are ephemeral

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Three Will Make You Marry A Lady Quickly by Samyj247: 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
virginity covers everything

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Three Will Make You Marry A Lady Quickly by Anwons(m): 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2018
Op, na wa for you ooo oo o

Who virgin help sef?

If a woman like, she should be virgin million times, I no follow.
Character is the deal for me. I can't understand the hype about virgin. There is absolutely nothing I see about virgin be it man or woman.

Can anyone give me a single reason why virgin is hyped?
Today, you deflowered a lady, tomorrow, she's out there doing her own things the way she want.

What has a lady gifted a guy after been deflowered?

15 Likes

Re: Which Of These Three Will Make You Marry A Lady Quickly by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2018
LuciferInnocent:
I despise virgins. Character is relative. Beauty fades.

Fvck you, OP.
*spits angry
e pain you

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Three Will Make You Marry A Lady Quickly by SenorFax(m): 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
None of the above,

A desperate lady will fake character for you and will be surprised after marriage. Whatever happens to "Integrity"

Moreover, the OP doesn't signify if the character is a bad one or the opposite

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Three Will Make You Marry A Lady Quickly by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2018
1. CHARACTER is undebatable.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Three Will Make You Marry A Lady Quickly by Friend01(m): 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
olsome:

Just pick only one

(1) Virginity

(2) Character

(3) Beauty

A girl with good character would normally preserve her virginity and these will more than cover for her lack of beauty if she lacks it.

Character better by far...

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Three Will Make You Marry A Lady Quickly by ogtavia(m): 11:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
Character..

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Three Will Make You Marry A Lady Quickly by Bamidey: 11:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
A girl that can suck a diicck grin grin
Re: Which Of These Three Will Make You Marry A Lady Quickly by chris31(m): 12:06am On Dec 02, 2018
Character is the key
It will make me fall in love with her immediately like mad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Three Will Make You Marry A Lady Quickly by ise82(m): 5:22am On Dec 02, 2018
Good character, if you know u know!

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Three Will Make You Marry A Lady Quickly by MVLOX(m): 5:42am On Dec 02, 2018
I vote for good character... but sometimes u get so fortunate that u get the full package I mean the 3 in one... like my fiancé and very soon wife to be....

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Three Will Make You Marry A Lady Quickly by wis3(m): 6:09am On Dec 02, 2018
most will say character but good looks is always the attracting factor

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Three Will Make You Marry A Lady Quickly by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 02, 2018
Although am one of the three I always go for character...

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Three Will Make You Marry A Lady Quickly by happybee: 7:04am On Dec 02, 2018
Lol cheesy..
Now this is kinda stupid..
A girls virginity wouldn't last forever neither her beauty except for the character.
If you like choose virginity it's your choice.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Three Will Make You Marry A Lady Quickly by kense88: 7:07am On Dec 02, 2018
olsome:

Just pick only one

(1) Virginity

(2) Character

(3) Beauty
Virginity is by far, the least important quality I look out for in a partner. Infact, i don't rate virgins. Beauty and character.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Three Will Make You Marry A Lady Quickly by kense88: 7:14am On Dec 02, 2018
MVLOX:
I vote for good character... but sometimes u get so fortunate that u get the full package I mean the 3 in one... like my fiancé and very soon wife to be....
Wow, Hope she is not faking ? where did you meet her? To me above average beauty and wonderful character, is priceless.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Three Will Make You Marry A Lady Quickly by Anwons(m): 9:03am On Dec 02, 2018
Virginity has never and will never be a quality.

In fact, to me, there is more virginity than most people think. Has it any value? No.
Has it any pride? To many, Yes. Soon, you'll discover that that pride will turn to proud and ego that will eventually lead to disrespect and disagreement.

Men and women that are virgin followers, be careful!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Three Will Make You Marry A Lady Quickly by MVLOX(m): 9:04am On Dec 02, 2018
kense88:
Wow, Hope she is not faking ? where did you meet her? To me above average beauty and wonderful character, is priceless.

seriously she ain't faking at all. The truth is dat we are proudly certified virgins. we know the issue of sex will not be easy at the beginning but like by fiancé will always say.. wen we get to that bridge we will cross it together.... have known her for 15 good years now, been dating for 3 year at the 15 years and yes we are finally getting married next month...
Re: Which Of These Three Will Make You Marry A Lady Quickly by Fhowe: 9:06am On Dec 02, 2018
beauty ( inner and outer beauty)
Re: Which Of These Three Will Make You Marry A Lady Quickly by Uglymugg: 9:13am On Dec 02, 2018
Samyj247:
virginity covers everything

Seen virgins with appalling character.
Re: Which Of These Three Will Make You Marry A Lady Quickly by Mercurypanther(m): 9:22am On Dec 02, 2018
Character joor who virginity help.....

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Three Will Make You Marry A Lady Quickly by highqueen(f): 9:31am On Dec 02, 2018
Mtcheeeeew.

Mtcheeeeeeeeew.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. undecided
Re: Which Of These Three Will Make You Marry A Lady Quickly by AryEmber(f): 9:52am On Dec 02, 2018
What about we ladies? Write the qualities for guys too.
Re: Which Of These Three Will Make You Marry A Lady Quickly by derrydinny: 9:55am On Dec 02, 2018
beauty na the main o, virginity lasts only for a minute, the next minute, she is a random non-virgin thot

character is good but I can't be closing my eyes when climhing my wife
Re: Which Of These Three Will Make You Marry A Lady Quickly by keryj(f): 11:15am On Dec 02, 2018
Most woman with good characters tolerate alot and men tend to take advantage of that.

If you no fine they go still fling you for the nearest chick.

Then if you are a virgin your case is different. It's either:

The guy gets bored with you or The girl will want to explore thereby leaving the guy for greener pastures
Re: Which Of These Three Will Make You Marry A Lady Quickly by DonHummer(m): 11:16am On Dec 02, 2018
Most virgin girls don't even know how to talk, and they are mostly rude and unnecessarily stubborn.
Character is the ultimate cause beauty will eventually fade.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Three Will Make You Marry A Lady Quickly by jessedaflow: 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
Nigerian girls re dumies the posses non.
Re: Which Of These Three Will Make You Marry A Lady Quickly by bossvinqualad25(m): 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
Moral uprightness and character is key ,everyother thing is secondary,,if u are need of durable ,quality cars,am here to give u d best ,make ur December a memorable one with our cars,check my signature for my details
Re: Which Of These Three Will Make You Marry A Lady Quickly by Uwaomaokey(m): 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Headmaster Films Sex Video With Student / YOU WON'T Believe What This Guy Just Achieved. From 0 to 4 [Picture] / Couple Seen Racing In The Flood At Ajah, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.