Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Sex-starved Female Teacher Arrested For Sleeping With 13-year-old Student (PIC) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex-starved Female Teacher Arrested For Sleeping With 13-year-old Student (PIC) (12559 Views)

I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic / Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) / Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex-starved Female Teacher Arrested For Sleeping With 13-year-old Student (PIC) by khiaa(f): 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
TimiRume:
She is just one woman who happens to be white. There is no need to demonise a group of women because of the wrong treatment black women receive from some black men. I've learned that the biggest enemy of black women is some black men. After all if we received love as we are supposed to, no one would give a fvck about anyother 'race'.

There is no reason to give her a pass because she is white, what she did makes her a demon. Do you realize how hypocritical your post is? If you watched the news then you would know just how many times this has happened with young white female teachers. Some are even getting pregnant by their 16-year-old students, some are married and screwing their young students, some are in prison for molesting their young students, some even run away with young boys, so talk what you know. Google it. Stating actual events is not stereotyping.

1 Like

Re: Sex-starved Female Teacher Arrested For Sleeping With 13-year-old Student (PIC) by TimiRume(f): 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
khiaa:

There is no reason to give her a pass because she is white, what she did makes her a demon. Do you realize how hypocritical your post is?
I'm not giving her a pass dear. What she did is demon-like, that i agree but don't put it on white women as a whole. That's what i'm saying. Don't stereotype people, it's wrong.
Re: Sex-starved Female Teacher Arrested For Sleeping With 13-year-old Student (PIC) by khiaa(f): 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
TimiRume:
I'm not giving her a pass dear. What she did is demon-like, that i agree but don't put it on white women as a whole. That's what i'm saying. Don't stereotype people, it's wrong.

Read the rest of that post, I added more information to it, also it is wrong to stereotype black men.
Re: Sex-starved Female Teacher Arrested For Sleeping With 13-year-old Student (PIC) by TimiRume(f): 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2018
khiaa:

Read the rest of that post, I added more information to it, also it is wrong to stereotype black men.
Saw it, stand by my posts still. I didn't stereotype black men, i clearly said some.
Re: Sex-starved Female Teacher Arrested For Sleeping With 13-year-old Student (PIC) by khiaa(f): 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
TimiRume:
Saw it, stand by my posts still. I didn't stereotype black men, i clearly said some.

Your eyes are closed.
Re: Sex-starved Female Teacher Arrested For Sleeping With 13-year-old Student (PIC) by Yeraa(f): 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
Paedophile!
Re: Sex-starved Female Teacher Arrested For Sleeping With 13-year-old Student (PIC) by princfred(m): 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
Zamantu:
When I read posts like this sometimes I feel like why did this not happen to me when I was still in school? grin
Chai... are you not well?

1 Like

Re: Sex-starved Female Teacher Arrested For Sleeping With 13-year-old Student (PIC) by Zamantu(m): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2018
princfred:
Chai... are you not well?

Lol... Nor mind me
Re: Sex-starved Female Teacher Arrested For Sleeping With 13-year-old Student (PIC) by ehmmy11(m): 10:28am On Dec 06, 2018
Where were this teachers when I was in school cry cry
Re: Sex-starved Female Teacher Arrested For Sleeping With 13-year-old Student (PIC) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
God punish her. Dirty pedo
Re: Sex-starved Female Teacher Arrested For Sleeping With 13-year-old Student (PIC) by COOL10(m): 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
Serves the nympho right angry
Re: Sex-starved Female Teacher Arrested For Sleeping With 13-year-old Student (PIC) by Yamatxlf: 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
na wa o
Re: Sex-starved Female Teacher Arrested For Sleeping With 13-year-old Student (PIC) by Yamatxlf: 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
[quote author=princfred post=73514502]Chai... are you not well?[/quoten]i nor if he well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Goes Completely Nude In The Beach (+18 Photo) / A Woman Pictured Showing Her Private Part In S.africa Zoo(pics) / Sugar Mummy On Whatsapp – Meet One In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.