Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,677 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up (5823 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by AryEmber(f): 10:39am On Dec 02, 2018
Chubhie:
The saga will always continue but the lessons are there to learn.
Alright, we should all learn to take our lesson and stop whinning like a bitch then.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by mhizbel(f): 11:22am On Dec 02, 2018
It's a pity she learnt her lesson the hard way.
I think what she needs is advice, support and care... It's not too late to be brand new, and most certainly, Jesus is always ready to help if she'd let Him.
Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by Kenekingisback: 11:26am On Dec 02, 2018
Buhari sef sad
Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 02, 2018
Chubhie:
Is it until the husband gives her hiv that her karma becomes complete? Who will karma the husband? The human mind is one crazy fatherfucker! Shes basically a prisoner to her mind. She arrested herself and only she can decide how many years she does the time.

As an oldman, I have witnessed lots of cases where so called runs girls end up with the best dudes and live happily everafter if such exists. She must learn to first forgive herself, heal and chart a new course which would entail walking away from randy goatlife husband.

Continue to give them hope! No sinner goes unpunished plus their Children may suffer their sins. God guide good men aright (amen)
Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by Perfectnumber6(m): 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
And i used to have a female friend that sleeps with married men, and one day i asked her you gonna get married someday, and what if younger girls sleeps with your husband, And her reply was i don't care ooo as long as he gives me enough money as my husband he can go sleep with whoever he wants then i shook my head and left her right there at the spot.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by TamiOkoroDedeh(f): 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
Chubhie:

You have to be a witch to know that every man without a ring is unmarried male. With the high rate of testosterone infested male roaming about, Its highly probable that you've shagged a married man albeit, unknowingly.
Don't worry, I'm fully aware of married men who hide their rings, but I know for a fact I've never shagged a married man. The first guys I dated were the same age as myself, there's no way those 18-year-old guys had already tied the knot. When I met that married man, I never shagged him because it was early days, and it always seemed like her was hiding something. When his wife called me asking me to leave her man alone, I nearly killed him. Eventually I texted to warn her if that liar ever came anywhere near me ever agaun, I'd chop his willy off...and I would have. Trust me, I HATE women who steal other women's men, and have even written stories about it.
Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by Chubhie: 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
TamiOkoroDedeh:

Don't worry, I'm fully aware of married men who hide their rings, but I know for a fact I've never shagged a married man. The first guys I dated were the same age as myself, there's no way those 18-year-old guys had already tied the knot. When I met that married man, I never shagged him because it was early days, and it always seemed like her was hiding something. When his wife called me asking me to leave her man alone, I nearly killed him. Eventually I texted to warn her if that liar ever came anywhere near me ever agaun, I'd chop his willy off...and I would have. Trust me, I HATE women who steal other women's men, and have even written stories about it.
I salute you. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by bossvinqualad25(m): 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
What goes around comes around ,if u are need of durable ,quality cars,am here to give u d best ,make ur December a memorable one with our cars,check my signature for my details
Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by TamiOkoroDedeh(f): 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
Chubhie:

I salute you. Keep it up.
Thank you, may your generator tank and indomie cupboard always be full.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

As Anyone Tried The Sperm Retention / What Does A Girl Look Out 4 In A Guy??.... / You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.