Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,682 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up (5802 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by PenGriffey: 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2018
A woman who was quite notorious in spreading her legs for married men while she was much younger has opened up on the challenges she is facing years later in her marriage.
Karma is real and an appeal is being made to the so-called slay queens to temper justice with mercy when sleeping with married men for money.
This woman here is married to a randy man who apart from having a kid outside their marriage chases anything female. She feels she is paying for the sins she committed when she was younger.
Read her story below as sent to a relationship blogger, Joro Olumofin:

Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by PenGriffey: 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by haywire07(m): 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
I thank God for what is happening to you now.

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by harkandey(m): 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
grin when she's warning you back then, you're forming slay queen, now you know karma is real.

abeg geraout here sad

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by eyeview: 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
But it's clearly written in Law of Karma of 1990 (as amended). If you date Married men, your husband will be a randy womanizer

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by IamD18: 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
This is not Karma. Your husband is cheating on you because of your wide pussay.

You don't expect the state of your pussay to be normal after sleeping around in your single days.

9 Likes

Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2018
Karma is really a bitch, similar events like this happened when I was serving in Ebonyi state. Some of my corper colleague where sleeping with their students. I always warned them about it because of their future offspring.

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by ChopBellefull(m): 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2018
The woman's curse hasn't started working yet na. This one is still karma. D curse will bring about d wife losing her husband finality sef and she might go insane

Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by TamiOkoroDedeh(f): 11:20pm On Dec 01, 2018
Silly girl, if you'd spent more time studying instead of shagging other women's husbands, your post wouldn't contain that many grammatical errors. When you reap where you have not sown, you eventually reap what you sow. The only ones I feel sorry for are those poor kids, other than that, you deserve all you're experiencing. Ha ha ha... (Sticks out tongue) ntoooo!

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by Eazie351(m): 1:17am On Dec 02, 2018
This is pre-karma if u dnt knw
Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by MrSix: 3:02am On Dec 02, 2018
This little boobs and asses around still won't listen to this. They'd still soak their faces with Mary K and scout for extravagance.
We might think tomorrow owns it all, but no, it many times takes permission from our pasts to act.
Those little asses and boobs are shunning nice guys around them for pot belly married me.

Question: who can differentiate the love single ladies have for married men from the love pastors have for married women?

I deal laptops
Clean grade one used USA Laptops
All specs and prices.

Contact in my signature. Message me today and you won'the be dissapointed you did.
Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by Spark01(m): 4:28am On Dec 02, 2018
You never see anything. Watch out for part 2.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by Khd95(m): 5:30am On Dec 02, 2018
This is not the woman's curse at work,it's that sexy bisssssh karma grin

When karma go out to look for another menu to dish u,the woman's curse will start then
Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by Michelle55: 6:37am On Dec 02, 2018
Karma is real... I'll continue saying it " stolen food isn't always sweet" the aftermath of your actions will come back crawling to you like a leech. Ladies learn to leave within your means. How do you feel eating a leftover meal(married man)? Cos personally it's irritating. Food wey the wife don over chop and use, na im person dota dey rush like say na new German machine.. Mtcheew!!
Abeg, hanty carry your cross mbok

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by Chubhie: 7:13am On Dec 02, 2018
Is it until the husband gives her hiv that her karma becomes complete? Who will karma the husband? The human mind is one crazy fatherfucker! Shes basically a prisoner to her mind. She arrested herself and only she can decide how many years she does the time.

As an oldman, I have witnessed lots of cases where so called runs girls end up with the best dudes and live happily everafter if such exists. She must learn to first forgive herself, heal and chart a new course which would entail walking away from randy goatlife husband.

10 Likes

Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by Chubhie: 7:18am On Dec 02, 2018
Michelle55:
Karma is real... I'll continue saying it " stolen food isn't always sweet" the aftermath of your actions will come back crawling to you like a leech. Ladies learn to leave within your means. How do you feel eating a leftover meal(married man)? Cos personally it's irritating. Food wey the wife don over chop and use, na im person dota dey rush like say na new German machine.. Mtcheew!!
Abeg, hanty carry your cross mbok
Life could throw shit at you sometimes you know? How confident are you that you would turn out differently if you walk her path? Have you not for once in your entire life dipped your hands into the cookie jar or mamas pot of soup for meat? You see, we all make mistakes which is cool as long as we learn the lessons.

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by dingbang(m): 7:30am On Dec 02, 2018
Ntoooooooo... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by revolt(m): 7:57am On Dec 02, 2018
Fake story.
Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by TamiOkoroDedeh(f): 9:22am On Dec 02, 2018
Chubhie:
Life could throw shit at you sometimes you know? How confident are you that you would turn out differently if you walk her path? Have you not for once in your entire fife dipped your hands into the cookie jar or mamas pot of soup for meat? You see, we all make mistakes which is cool as long as we learn the lessons.
Oh, please! Do not brand cookie jars moments as mistakes, she knew what she was doing. She knew the men were married. Did she care? Why should we care about her? Believe me, I've experienced more than my own fair share of s-h-i-t-flinging moments in life, but I would NEVER shag a married man. She made her bed, let her lie on it while her husband does 18-year-old babes on a platter of gold.
Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by TamiOkoroDedeh(f): 9:23am On Dec 02, 2018
revolt:
Fake story.
How do you know it's fake? This sort of thing happens everyday.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by highqueen(f): 9:28am On Dec 02, 2018
Very fake.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by Chubhie: 9:49am On Dec 02, 2018
TamiOkoroDedeh:

Oh, please! Do not brand cookie jars moments as mistakes, she knew what she was doing. She knew the men were married. Did she care? Why should we care about her? Believe me, I've experienced more than my own fair share of s-h-i-t-flinging moments in life, but I would NEVER shag a married man. She made her bed, let her lie on it while her husband does 18-year-old babes on a platter of gold.
You have to be a witch to know that every man without a ring is unmarried male. With the high rate of testosterone infested males roaming about, Its highly probable that you've shagged a married man albeit, unknowingly.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by AryEmber(f): 9:50am On Dec 02, 2018
Chubhie:
Life could throw shit at you sometimes you know? How confident are you that you would turn out differently if you walk her path? Have you not for once in your entire fife dipped your hands into the cookie jar or mamas pot of soup for meat? You see, we all make mistakes which is cool as long as we learn the lessons.
Goodness! I'm amazed at your nonsense!
Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by Chubhie: 9:59am On Dec 02, 2018
AryEmber:
Goodness! I'm amazed at your nonsense!
Does that nonsense make me an advocate for sleeping with married men?
Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by AryEmber(f): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2018
Chubhie:
Does that nonsense make me an advocate for sleeping with married men?
Yeah, you can always shed tears and repent later right?

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by PenGriffey: 10:14am On Dec 02, 2018
ChopBellefull:
The woman's curse hasn't started working yet na. This one is still karma. D curse will bring about d wife losing her husband finality sef and she might go insane
lmao!!! wicked!!
Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by PenGriffey: 10:15am On Dec 02, 2018
Eazie351:
This is pre-karma if u dnt knw
grin grin
Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by Chubhie: 10:16am On Dec 02, 2018
AryEmber:
Yeah, you can always shed tears and repent later right?
As long as the tears are genuine and the repentance comes from the heart, Why not?

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by Michelle55: 10:18am On Dec 02, 2018
Chubhie:
Life has been dealing with me since school days and still is bro but that's not an enough reason to ruin someone else's home. I'll someday get married and I don't want anything to dent my home all in the name of karma serving me its meal cos of my past mistakes. If I'm going to go through life trials, it should be that God allowed it not karma issues.
Wrecking havoc on someone's home isn't life playing tricks with you.. It's your sole decision!!
Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by AryEmber(f): 10:22am On Dec 02, 2018
Chubhie:

As long as the tears are genuine and the repentance comes from the heart, Why not?
Ofcourse! She should not feel pained, the girl too will repent later. Let the circle continue!
Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by Chubhie: 10:30am On Dec 02, 2018
Michelle55:

Life has been dealing with me since school days and still is bro but that's not an enough reason to ruin someone else's home. I'll someday get married and I don't want anything to dent my home all in the name of karma serving me its meal cos of my past mistakes. If I'm going to go through life trials, it should be that God allowed it not karma issues.
Wrecking havoc on someone's home isn't life playing tricks with you.. It's your sole decision!!
That's the spirit. I respect that.
Re: I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up by Chubhie: 10:32am On Dec 02, 2018
AryEmber:
Ofcourse! She should not feel pained, the girl too will repent later. Let the circle continue!
The saga will always continue but the lessons are there to learn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout / Please Help !!!! How Do I Escape From This (PHOTO) / This Lady Locked Up A Guy In Her Room Since Morning(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.