Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

I Feel Pitifully Negative About Life Right Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Pitifully Negative About Life Right Now (529 Views)

Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore / I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? / Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Pitifully Negative About Life Right Now by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
No money, no sound health to chase this money no luck whatsoever with anything. yes I'm a laptop technician but it's as if anything I touch turn to rubble getting into one problem or the other with people's laptop everyday.

What do I have to do to feel happy for once in my entire miserable life.

I just wish to stay alone. I cant get any girl with no money poor physical state and bad luck.

How I wish I wasn't born! but since I'm here I want to make sure I use up all available means to see if I could get anything from this life before I finally give up.

I wish to bore no one further just kindly avoid commenting thanks
Re: I Feel Pitifully Negative About Life Right Now by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2018
out of all misery happening to you, naa girl pain you pass...
do you want your rope tightened or loosened

Re: I Feel Pitifully Negative About Life Right Now by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
doctorkush:
out of all misery happening to you, naa girl pain you pass...

do you want your rope tightened or loosened
kindly stfu dawg
Re: I Feel Pitifully Negative About Life Right Now by Dami12345: 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2018
Goodlyhrt:
kindly stfu dawg

Awesome reply.

Look bro we all go thoroug all this.
Just take a deep breath and over focus on any laptop you want to fix, take nothing for granted...take your time, like hours if you have to, be slow and focus intensely on each part..( remember to think of just repairing the system) now your mind will drift and you may want to speed this up. Just remember why you are going slow and you will be fine...

Have a good life bro..
Good things come to those who want it.
Re: I Feel Pitifully Negative About Life Right Now by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
Op I just went through your profile and you sound like someone with very low self esteem. I have been where you are before. Anyway, I would advise you to horn your craft more especially with your computer repair. Read more books and watch videos or go under someone.
Re: I Feel Pitifully Negative About Life Right Now by Jayslicky: 11:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
Dude just jump into a lagoon, that'll put a stop to your miserable life.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Pitifully Negative About Life Right Now by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:13am On Dec 02, 2018
Jayslicky:
Dude just jump into a lagoon, that'll put a stop to your miserable life.
bore off
Re: I Feel Pitifully Negative About Life Right Now by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:14am On Dec 02, 2018
LuciferInnocent:

Hurry up & die.
Yours sincerely, Loving Nairalander
you could do well with some sense

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Simple Pre-wedding Pictures / How To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back After Breakup / Friends With Benefits Relationship In Benin City(ladies only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.