Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths (1540 Views)

Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? / Igbos Has No Relationship With Jews, Nnadi Kanu Should Keep Quiet / I Can't Believe People Actually Took Nnadi KANU Seriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths by Donelli: 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lajet:

How can you conduct referendum in Urhobo land when they have not requested for referendum? I have never seen an Urhobo person said that the want Biafra. Ipob should stop deceiving themselves. I know many Urhobo people in real life the hate Igbos with big passion. The truth of the matter is that Ipob is not serious for freedom of Biafra people when they are serious they should re-draw the Biafra Map and stop dragging other Ethnicity into Biafra project.
When the time comes, we will find out bro. I don't usually debate on this kind of issue. Anybody who is comfortable with this union is either part of the creators of the problem, benefiting from the problem or plain ignorant.

You know many Urhobos who hate Igbos bah?
What is the population of the Urhobos in Nigeria, how many do you know personally, what is the percentage of those who told you they hate the Igbos?

1 Like

Re: We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths by nwanyionitsha: 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
vecman22:

Lol..Igbos are pigs..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Justice Onnoghen: Nigerian Lawyers React, Give Buhari 7 Days To Reverse Suspens / Live Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Kano / Honourable Temitope Popularly Known As Sugar Has Passed Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.