Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:52 PM

How Do I Be Great? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Be Great? (331 Views)

Now I Understand Why Nigeria Cannot Be Great. / Best Sex Tips For Men Who Desires To Be Great In Bed / Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Be Great? by ahahnow: 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
I want to make positive impact to Nigeria. Show me how to be great. Where do I start?
Re: How Do I Be Great? by nuggarito: 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
Revolution and coup. That's the only way you can be remembered and make positive impact in Nigeria. My #2 opinion though
Re: How Do I Be Great? by DKustodian(m): 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2018
Greatness is a relative concept not a definitive one. Starting out to 'do something' and be 'great' can and often does happen especially in sports and music and very little else. As you may agree, milestones and achievements in sports and music are personal in nature and tend not to have a national hue. Now greatness can come from self-discovery. When you fully and completely understand yourself you would have transcended the need to be great. It is when you fully know yourself that you will be able to share the best of that self with the society and as such attain true greatness.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Worth That Relationship? / The Mule Movie 2018 / RICHARD: A Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.