Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Lagos Photographer, Bolaji Alonge & His Belgian Fiancée, Wed With A Keke Convoy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Photographer, Bolaji Alonge & His Belgian Fiancée, Wed With A Keke Convoy (585 Views)

My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider / Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) / Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Photographer, Bolaji Alonge & His Belgian Fiancée, Wed With A Keke Convoy by Gossipninja: 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
Last weekend in Lagos, popular photographer Bolaji Alonge and his Belgian fiancée, Sandra got married and they raised eyebrows with their unusual cavalcade of 20 tricycles that conveyed them to the wedding reception.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/lagos-photographer-bolaji-alonge-his-belgian-fiancee-wed-with-a-convoy-of-keke/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Lagos Photographer, Bolaji Alonge & His Belgian Fiancée, Wed With A Keke Convoy by Gossipninja: 6:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
More
Re: Lagos Photographer, Bolaji Alonge & His Belgian Fiancée, Wed With A Keke Convoy by axcer: 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
cool

(1) (Reply)

Kiki , Do You Love Me ; But I Love You**," 18+**{WATCH VIDEOS} / / How Our Father Raped Us – Two Sisters Narrate To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.