Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider (35282 Views)

How Keke Napep Rider Wanted To Fall Hand In Presence of Pretty Girls / My Fiancee Broke Up With Me Because Of This / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by LewisHamilton15: 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
Late last year, the company I worked with decided to reduce workers as a result of the high inflation. I happened to be one of the victims of the mass reduction.

I decided to use my little savings to buy a tricycle so I can be using it to do town service but my fiancee outrightly rejected such idea stressing that my societal standing is above that. After intense argument I went ahead and bought the tricycle. Since that day she has not picked my calls, call me or come to visit me.

I have moved on.

422 Likes 38 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Moh247: 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
Her loss

It's your personal Keke, and not on hire purchase

This means you make atleast 5k daily after feeding and other expenses

533 Likes 43 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Karen2024(f): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
She doesn't love you and It's good that you know it now. A lady that love her man will stand by him, support him help him even if he's a shit packer. That was how I supported my boyfriend when he was a toilet drainer.

469 Likes 45 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by DispatcherLagos: 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
grin
Please congratulations on her dumping you.
You are a step away from success. Forget her and focus on the hustle.

378 Likes 29 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
grin Stay focused bro

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Jennyclay(f): 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
Before nko? Why won't she leave undecided.

You didn't even buy a car for Uber, you went ahead to buy Keke. I will also leave you in the relationship. abi is it Keke you want to use to carry me out on a date?

God abeg o! undecided

59 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
LewisHamilton15:
my fiancee outrightly rejected such idea stressing that my societal standing is above that.
Will societal standing take care of her needs Before some people go retrieve their brain, e fit don dey too late grin

I love the way you moved on jare!

Tomorrow, she go regret and she go won come back

Or

She don already get another person already dey use you as plan b

You took a good decision jàre. She is not happy that you didn't go into crime to meet her needs

Yeye girl!

237 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Messi1: 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
Karen2024:
She doesn't love you and It's good that you know it now. A lady that love her man will stand by him, support him help him even if he's a shit packer. That was how I supported my boyfriend when he was a toilet drainer.
Toilet drainer..chai nairalandgringringringringrin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by ValCon888: 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
Congratulations. You just dodged a bullet so early in the year. More blessings coming your way this 2023.

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Jeon(f): 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
Before nko? Why won't she leave undecided. You didn't even buy a car for Uber, you went ahead to buy Keke. I will also do same. abi is it Keke you want to use to carry out on a date.

God abeg o!

you never disappoint.

cheesy

163 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Lurdd: 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Just move on and forget her totally
She can't contribute any dime in your life yet she wants you to drive plane just to reach up to her societal standard
While her wretched father is a nobody

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by SocialJustice: 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
LewisHamilton15:
Late last year the company I worked with decided to reduce workers as a result of the high inflation. I happened to be one of the victims of the mass reduction. I decided to use my little savings to buy a tricycle so I can be using it to do town service but my fiancee outrightly rejected such idea stressing that my societal standing is above that. After intense argument I went ahead and bought the tricycle. Since that day she has not picked my calls, call me or come to visit me. I have moved on.

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod
Thank God for your life. Move on, your woman will come. I understand how it is for her but let her go be with white-collar before she kills you with nagging if you convince her to stay.

19 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Ballzproblem2: 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
ironic your moniker says Lewis Hamilton grin

17 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Enny2013(f): 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
D company can still call u back sef.

Dnt feel bad,bro. U ar on a legit hustle. Dnt engage urself in any relationship for now. Country hard,save ur proceeds o.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Jennyclay(f): 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jeon:

you never disappoint.

cheesy
Don't mind the Keke man!!

he can't even afford to buy a car for Uber, atleast that would be more reasonable. His girlfriend was even nice enough to argue with him when he made such suggestion of being a Keke man. If I were to be in her shoes, I would have left him alone in the relationship secretly without arguing with him.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Nyascobar1414: 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
Women dont love, women will never love a man from another woman genuinely, if there is no shit for her to benefit,she wont want to marry you.

Men are meant to be used(marriage)

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Ballzproblem2: 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
on a serious note,na women for you , don't wanna be there in trying times but want to resp where dey did not show ,OP forget her focus and hustle hard.

Dear men let this be a lesson to you,women will not compromise their standard no matter what, don't settle for less either.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by LewisHamilton15: 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Please congratulations on her dumping you.
You are a step away from success. Forget her and focus on the hustle.
Amen my bro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Kobojunkie: 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
LewisHamilton15:
Late last year the company I worked with decided to reduce workers as a result of the high inflation. I happened to be one of the victims of the mass reduction. I decided to use my little savings to buy a tricycle so I can be using it to do town service but my fiancee outrightly rejected such idea stressing that my societal standing is above that. After intense argument I went ahead and bought the tricycle. Since that day she has not picked my calls, call me or come to visit me. I have moved on.
OK. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by LewisHamilton15: 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Will societal standing take care of her needs Before some people go retrieve their brain, e fit don dey too late grin

I love the way you moved on jare!

Tomorrow, she go regret and she go won come back

Or

She don already get another person already dey use you as plan b

You took a good decision jàre. She is not happy that you didn't go into crime to meet her needs

Yeye girl!

You are full of wisdom.

15 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Messi1: 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
PellsKodak:
Messi1 Efelicity Karen2024 Obamamessi And other if your accts I always know Do you get orgasm when your fake stories gets to fp undecided undecided undecided Spits on your dada cheesy grin
Na every new moniker be Messi abicheesycheesy
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by nicerod(m): 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
grin

The love was never there

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by jericco1(m): 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
Well she might come back when things start falling in pleasant places.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by PellsKodak: 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
Messi1:
Na every new moniker be Messi abicheesycheesy
You know what am saying but continue wink wink
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Tboymessiah(m): 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
NasoLifeBe!!!

I no too blame the babe, E get hussle wey no too legit to tey settle down, specially if u are Educated and civilized man, unless u wanna settle for less!

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by danilo2010(m): 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Keke work no be bad job,oga she no love you,ur own wife go soon show face

23 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Jozilinn: 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
At least you even get something to start with, what of we wey no kan get,see leave her and focus on your life, your present condition na pesin prayers point... some don't even have where to start from, God bless your hustle,you go get there,God go protect you before ending of this year,we go hear your own testimony... Amen.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by udomonday: 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
Karen2024:
wao that's good,that means you guys did not need to spend any money to buy perfumes, because the stench from the soak away will replace the strongest perfume.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by efelicity: 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
LewisHamilton15:

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod
It's good that you move on.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by SlayerOfSatanst: 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
LewisHamilton15:

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod
Mark my words, the leech will come looking for you but DONT ACCEPT her back.

27 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? / How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.