Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,448 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic (27502 Views)

ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book / Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov / Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Yankiss(m): 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
GEJ transition hours while he is still alive? The book seems to me mistitled. Didn't someone read it? Pirating isn't strange. It is something we have to live with in a lawless country where everything is bastardized. What is strange is altering the text to the tune of inserting whole 60 doctored pages. Haba Nigerians, what went wrong?

1 Like

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
lettinggo:
A former president is a "useless" man? what's wrong with you?
worst president ever, I'm glad we voted his ass out and you IPOb tout if you ever quote me again I'll deal with you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by cozy7(m): 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
VOTE OMOYELE SOWORE (AAC) FOR PRESIDENT 2019

OMOYELE SOWORE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by omooba969(m): 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
hannysur8:
Even presently our president is the pirated copy of Buhari

Staleundecided

Please try again. grin

8 Likes

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by bluefilm: 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
yettymuse:
Piracy is not corruption tongue

You bad aswear grin

1 Like

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by atinicrown(m): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
Feel the heat too
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has lamented on how pirated copies of My Transition Hours, his recently released book, have been circulated across stores by people who are unhappy with the contents of his book, The Punch reports.

Jonathan said in a Facebook post that the pirated books which are being sold in traffic may not have the original contents.

He said:

“It has come to my attention that a pirated book, purporting to be my Book, ‘My Transition Hours’, is now being sold on the streets of some cities and towns. Please note that those copies are not reflective of my book and may have been put out by those unhappy with the book in order to undermine it.”

The former President asked that those who are interested in buying the book should buy them at reputable bookstores mainly in Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja and Bayelsa.

https://lailasnews.com/pirated-copies-of-my-transition-hours-on-sale-jonathan-laments

Why won't he complain

When he was in power he never implemented any measures to fight piracy

4 Likes

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by abc115: 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
grin

Is Stealing now Corruption?

6 Likes

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by cozy7(m): 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
VOTE OMOYELE SOWORE (AAC) FOR PRESIDENT 2019

OMOYELE SOWORE
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Princeton92(m): 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
9ja na pirated country sef. Lol
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has lamented on how pirated copies of My Transition Hours, his recently released book, have been circulated across stores by people who are unhappy with the contents of his book, The Punch reports.

Jonathan said in a Facebook post that the pirated books which are being sold in traffic may not have the original contents.

He said:

“It has come to my attention that a pirated book, purporting to be my Book, ‘My Transition Hours’, is now being sold on the streets of some cities and towns. Please note that those copies are not reflective of my book and may have been put out by those unhappy with the book in order to undermine it.”

The former President asked that those who are interested in buying the book should buy them at reputable bookstores mainly in Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja and Bayelsa.

https://lailasnews.com/pirated-copies-of-my-transition-hours-on-sale-jonathan-laments

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by uvie66: 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
Oga Jona, what did you do during your time as presido about intellectual property and copyright law ?

3 Likes

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
This guy should shut up already. No shame at all!

3 Likes

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by OneHead: 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
��

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by blowjob: 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
DIS GRAND PATRON THIEF, DEY COMPLAIN.. grin grin DAT USELESS BOOK.. grin grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

GOD BLESS NIGERIA..

5 Likes

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by keryj(f): 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2018
Who even have 10k to buy a political jagon

5 Likes

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Patrioticman007(m): 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
worst president ever, I'm glad we voted his ass out and you IPOb tout if you ever quote me again I'll deal with you

It seems ethnic bigotry has taken the best out of us, its unbelievable that Gej that looted our common wealth in billions of dollars, has the guts to complain about chicken change.......... Book piracy. Let Gej return all his loot and we promise to pay him all his lost profits on the secondary book essay. Our mumu don do Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Ranchhoddas: 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
His book was very interesting.
I loved it. It's worth reading.

1 Like

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by discusant: 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
What does Jonathan think books are about these IT days?

Even a kid can reproduce hundreds of copies of a book in a very short time.

1 Like

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by theapeman4: 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2018
FlirtyKaren:

He said:

only insane people will even think of buying his master piece of shiit called "my transition"

2 Likes

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by discusant: 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
Afamed:
Who will buy a book of lamentations for N10,000. A tale midday book.

A book from a president who literally abdicated the throne due to fear;

and wiped away the 16 years of penetration of democracy, as he handed Nigeria back to the worst of the military dictators of the past.

Well-being of Nigerians dived to a big low since 2015.

Jonathan relinquished power to Buhari and told the world that all the 16 years he was in govt House, he felt like he was in a cage.
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by fortunechy(m): 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
Those of u Girls who are having sugar Daddies,is ur Mum aware that you are dating Her Ex-Boyfriend ������
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Gkemz: 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
This must be the handiwork of APC.
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Wahala90: 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2018
Confirmed

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by cinoedhunter: 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
While he was launching it, I got my PDF copy same day grin

2 Likes

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Oloripelebe: 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hold ur eastern brothers responsible, they are criminals

1 Like

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Mankosi: 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Useless man, you haven't seen anything yet later that useless book will be used for early morning akara and bread
ur frustration strong oo. How will u call a former president a useless man when u have not become anything close to what he has become in life? Do u want God's blessings in ur life at all?...
Better withdraw that statement cos it can hunt u and ur children in future...
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by RealityShot: 11:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
FlirtyKaren:

He said:

What goes around, Comes around!
Nemesis...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"You Have Ulterior Motives" - Malami Reply SW Governors Over Sanwo-Olu/CSP Saga / 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) / Why Kaduna Train Attackers Invaded Kuje Prison – Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.