Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic (27515 Views)

ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book / Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov / Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Yatahamal: 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
So he thought I am going to use my hard earned money to buy his book, after milking the country dry for 4 years

5 Likes

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by blacknp(m): 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
NwaOhafia:
Government out - Government in, does it mean their is no way to kill piracy in Nigeria
No way Jose,go to 42nd Street,Manhattan New York,you will realize them dey learn for Lagos

1 Like

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by sunnymix: 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
movetoca:
How many jobs did you create as a president? How many industries did you build? . You have no right to lament you stupid drunkard. People must do whatever it takes to survive in this sh!t hole.
how many has ur mcm done ...

foolish ipob youth...
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by udemzyudex(m): 11:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
Jonathan lament, funny head line. grin
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Bhol28: 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
Oga so u wan make huge profit from your book sales abi,u never sabi anything, go ask dem Kanayo.Rmd,Tunde kelani & co how dem dey cope.

1 Like

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Skinnienigga(m): 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
Shey you people cannot read in? He is complaining that a 'pirated' version with CHANGED CONTENT is being sold in hold ups.

He is voicing out due to the changed content.

2 Likes

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Thunday1005(m): 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
If you need the pdf format

Check my signature for whatsapp link
No charges
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by adem30: 11:46pm On Dec 02, 2018
MuyiwaGaddafi:
I have a pdf file of the book which was shared with me by a friend on WhatsApp, why would I pay for books in 2018?

hit me up on WhatsApp (link in siggy), if you’re interested in the free pdf copy

Same here Bro. I have the PDF file.

1 Like

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Okoyeebo: 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2018
Mehn, look at how they killed Jonathan on this thread.

Those who pushed him to his destruction have abandoned him and are now Atikulating their Obituary.

3 Likes

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
Please where can I get the pirated copy

1 Like

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by sundaygray(m): 11:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
The original book na how much? 10k. You dey mad

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 03, 2018
Alaba boys are at it again.
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by alexvatt(m): 12:34am On Dec 03, 2018
I cant buy ur book for N5, clueless man.
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 03, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Useless man, you haven't seen anything yet later that useless book will be used for early morning akara and bread
Calling Someone Who Had Already Made It In Life Useless While Ure Stilling Struggling With One Square Meal A Day. Poverty Will Teach U A Bitter Lesson. U Neva See Anything Yet. NONSENSE!!
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Trexnemesis(m): 1:07am On Dec 03, 2018
Why is Dumbo Joe crying about his book selling in traffic? After all, you didn't do anything to combat piracy when you had the opportunity. What goes around, comes around. Deal with it.
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by 34webers(m): 1:18am On Dec 03, 2018
Okoyeebo:
Mehn, look at how they killed Jonathan on this thread.

Those who pushed him to his destruction have abandoned him and are now Atikulating their Obituary.
Lol.
But I think you are rather getting it twisted.
Your comment below is actually a fact (not minding the tribal tone though).
Their adopted son is directly accusing them of same piracy, hence the outrage, not as if they actually abandoned him. And I'm sure you know where the resident nairalanders come from cool

Okoyeebo:
Give a book to a Yoruba boy. He would read the book, improve, become a Professor and win several awards.

Give that same book to an Ipob miscreant. He would pirate it and bring 4 other yam legged Ipob clowns from Abakaliki to hawk it in Lagos. When he's finally arrested for forgery, he would say the government is marginalising Igbos.

This poster seems to know whatsapp.

Colourich:
Alaba boys are at it again.
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by pareto(m): 1:41am On Dec 03, 2018
When the likes of 2 shots were singing and campaigning against piracy in the music industry you people turned deaf ears. Now it's your turn. Live with it.
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Jamesayo: 1:45am On Dec 03, 2018
He met the country the way he left it. No pity at all.
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by 1972xy: 2:06am On Dec 03, 2018
Useless book.i wasted my #250 for buying it in ojota park.
All the lie lie that is inside the book makes me to abandon it.

2 Likes

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Gtech247cafe: 2:27am On Dec 03, 2018
Nonsense what did he do about piracy when he was in power. That's common experience of ordinary creative Nigerians citizens.. failure
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by richeso: 2:35am On Dec 03, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Useless man, you haven't seen anything yet later that useless book will be used for early morning akara and bread

you get sense at all ? why do you sound so stupid ?
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by richeso: 2:36am On Dec 03, 2018
1972xy:
Useless book.i wasted my #250 for buying it in ojota park.
All the lie lie that is inside the book makes me to abandon it.

another mumu spotted. if you did not find any truth inside that book ( thats if you even read am self ) then you are a real zombie!
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by richeso: 2:39am On Dec 03, 2018
90% of the comments in this thread are from just 3 people with different identities typing rubbish. if this is how real Nigerians think then i guess its the idiotic fools commenting here are the problem of this country.
how on earth a country will have such idiots in it and ever grow ? just read how they talk and you wonder if they talk from their brain.
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by richeso: 2:44am On Dec 03, 2018
Skinnienigga:
Shey you people cannot read in? He is complaining that a 'pirated' version with CHANGED CONTENT is being sold in hold ups.

He is voicing out due to the changed content.

they know they are only doing what they are paid to do. you can't make any sense to them.
their hatred for GEJ since GEJ really killed their boko boys them can never forgive am. e dey pain them very very seriously.
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by zomby(m): 3:24am On Dec 03, 2018
F this shoeless Madafukker!
If you had done your job as the president for 6 years, folks wouldn’t have had any reason to sell the pirated copies of your silly book.

You and your wife stole from us like no man’s business for more than 6 years...What exactly do you expect from Nigerians?

Jonathan, F you and the rest of your friends that left Nigeria on her knees.
You do not deserve anything pleasant!
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by AdeFola21: 3:28am On Dec 03, 2018
I don't know the reason some pple say negative things about dis man. As far as I am concerned, he was a good man and still a good man. I like him naturally.
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by osazsky(m): 3:34am On Dec 03, 2018
This is definitely the handwork of jubril.mumu jubril will do anything just to castigate gej even after 4 years, pls let's try to kick jubril back to Sudan in 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele / Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) / Zainab Aliyu: Shehu Sani Advises Air Travellers What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.