Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic (27526 Views)

ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book / Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov / Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by zomby(m): 3:37am On Dec 03, 2018
“My transition hours” my foot.
The truth is, this silly man called Jonathan, screwed up enormously that he had no other choice but to simply step down peacefully....anything less and his @@ss would have been in fire.
So, please quit giving him credits he doesn’t deserve.

Billions of dollars were stolen under his watch, the country was also turned upside down while this silly man continuously got drunk in Aso Rock...If not because of our weak laws and severely defective system, folks like him should be deep inside kirikiri...

Jonathan, you and your senseless book can go straight to hell!

May God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by valuedammy(m): 4:22am On Dec 03, 2018
lettinggo:
A former president is a "useless" man? what's wrong with you?
Yes he is, I don't expect a normal person like the Ex-president to complain, if he had done the needful when he was in power things like this would have been a thing of the past...Karma came knocking!
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by valuedammy(m): 4:23am On Dec 03, 2018
zomby:
“My transition hours” my foot.
The truth is, this silly man called Jonathan, screwed up enormously that he had no other choice but to simply step down peacefully....anything less and his @@ss would have been in fire.
So, please quit giving him credits he doesn’t deserve.

Billions of dollars were stolen under his watch, the country was also turned upside down while this silly man continuously got drunk in Aso Rock...If not because of our weak laws and severely defective system, folks like him should be deep inside kirikiri...

Jonathan, you and your senseless book can go straight to hell!

May God bless Nigeria
Well said!

1 Like

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by oweman: 4:31am On Dec 03, 2018
Who would pirate his story on lamentation if not his ibo brothers and sister realising they cant survive on arm robbery any more meanwhile IGP Idris is smoking out the remainig Evans in society .
He can contact Obama one of those he lament on and who has wide knowledge on how not to think of making billions of such foolish book .

By the way who was that drunkard hoping will buy that compilation of lamentation by him for #10,000 ?
Jonathan is taking himself too serious .
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by danot1030: 5:06am On Dec 03, 2018
The should being titled "The lamentation of Jonathan"
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by OgahBohz: 5:08am On Dec 03, 2018
adem30:

Same here Bro. I have the PDF file.
pls how can I get it ..biko?
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Awaja(m): 5:42am On Dec 03, 2018
What did u expect oga?when your book is 10k plus,just know that aba copy will ameliorate our urge to have d book .
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Victorygold(m): 5:55am On Dec 03, 2018
lettinggo:
A former president is a "useless" man? what's wrong with you?

And you ipobbs will call a sitting president dullard abi?
Karma oh karma. grin
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Victorygold(m): 6:08am On Dec 03, 2018
Mankosi:
ur frustration strong oo. How will u call a former president a useless man when u have not become anything close to what he has become in life? Do u want God's blessings in ur life at all?...
Better withdraw that statement cos it can hunt u and ur children in future...

Coming out from an IPOD?
I laughter in fhonetics grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by aku626(m): 6:14am On Dec 03, 2018
Lamenting over a problem he failed to fix, cause he thought it wasn’t important
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by jchioma: 6:29am On Dec 03, 2018
movetoca:
How many jobs did you create as a president? How many industries did you build? . You have no right to lament you stupid drunkard. People must do whatever it takes to survive in this sh!t hole.

A former president stupid drunkard, present president, stupid dullard. Nigeria, who do una?
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by yenereal(m): 6:44am On Dec 03, 2018
Inasmuch as you dont like GEJ, insulting him this way is not good. Though I wouldn't know your real age, but consider this: is he old enough to be your father? Please let's respect our elders. P. S. I am not perfect though.
Pajapaja:
Lol
No more money to loot . And your yèyé book no sell .
Foolish bastard
Pig
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by akdjr(m): 7:13am On Dec 03, 2018
Now he's at the receivers end. When they are in power they always refuse to fix things rightly. I won't be surprise if by tomorrow he complain of potholes on the road.
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by jchioma: 7:19am On Dec 03, 2018
Mursz:
Hahahahahhahahahah... Oga if you had done the proper things while in power, issues like piracy would have been long gone.

Boys no go dey hawk your lamentations for inside traffic lol

Four years after, you still blame GEJ for piracy under Buhari's watch. How do you define stupid?
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Mursz: 7:36am On Dec 03, 2018
jchioma:

Four years after, you still blame GEJ for piracy under Buhari's watch. How do you define stupid?

Like the mention and trash you just wrote, that my friend is the true meaning and definition of stupid.
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by jchioma: 7:41am On Dec 03, 2018
Mursz:

Like the mention and trash you just wrote, that my friend is the true meaning and definition of stupid.

Very typical of a zombie. All noise and no sense.
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Mursz: 7:48am On Dec 03, 2018
jchioma:

Very typical of a zombie. All noise and no sense.

It takes a zombie to know a zombie. Now run along boy, I have just given you that 1 min of attention you solely crave... thats a good doggy boy!. Don’t ever mention me again!
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by jack00000: 7:52am On Dec 03, 2018
valuedammy:

Yes he is, I don't expect a normal person like the Ex-president to complain, if he had done the needful when he was in power things like this would have been a thing of the past...Karma came knocking!
how best have you managed your family or work place. sometimes you people reason with your ass. you think managing a country as large as Nigeria is easy? someday when you become a leader with just 50 people under you -will you understand how easy it is to control them when just 15 decides to frustrate you
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by asmovic(m): 7:57am On Dec 03, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has lamented on how pirated copies of My Transition Hours, his recently released book, have been circulated across stores by people who are unhappy with the contents of his book, The Punch reports.

Jonathan said in a Facebook post that the pirated books which are being sold in traffic may not have the original contents.

He said:

“It has come to my attention that a pirated book, purporting to be my Book, ‘My Transition Hours’, is now being sold on the streets of some cities and towns. Please note that those copies are not reflective of my book and may have been put out by those unhappy with the book in order to undermine it.”

The former President asked that those who are interested in buying the book should buy them at reputable bookstores mainly in Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja and Bayelsa.

https://lailasnews.com/pirated-copies-of-my-transition-hours-on-sale-jonathan-laments

na him money he take produce the books? Wetin come dey pain am?
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by CrystalMax: 8:45am On Dec 03, 2018
chillychill:

Harsh economy or not what did he do during his tym as president of the country to curb piracy undecided
The same question I wanted to ask my sister.
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by chillychill(f): 9:35am On Dec 03, 2018
CrystalMax:

The same question I wanted to ask my sister.

Don't mind him, most of dem use to think since dey re up dere dey won't have any problem things would be going smoothly dey have forgotten that "ti alo ba lo a bo n bo" sorry I hope u understand my Yoruba grin

1 Like

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by bayocanny: 11:04am On Dec 03, 2018
Afamed:
Who will buy a book of lamentations for N10,000. A tale midday book.
lol 10k ...are you kidding me?
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by bayocanny: 11:07am On Dec 03, 2018
Uduakuduakobong:
Book wey I don read as pdf.
baba abeg share the PDF.
yusufflolade335@gmail.com
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by bayocanny: 11:08am On Dec 03, 2018
Uduakuduakobong:
baba abeg share the PDF.
yusufflolade335@gmail.com
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by CrystalMax: 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
chillychill:

Don't mind him, most of dem use to think since dey re up dere dey won't have any problem things would be going smoothly dey have forgotten that "ti alo ba lo a bo n bo" sorry I hope u understand my Yoruba grin
grin at least I understand the bolded.
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by chillychill(f): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
CrystalMax:

grin at least I understand the bolded.

That's a lie oya translate it
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Evidence1000(m): 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
Uduakuduakobong:

Boss abeg help me with the PDF nah
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by bayocanny: 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
chillychill:

forward me your bank account details
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by bayocanny: 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
chillychill:

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by CrystalMax: 9:01am On Dec 04, 2018
chillychill:

what goes around, comes around. tongue grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by chillychill(f): 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
bayocanny:

I don't av ur number again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It Is Legal For DSS To Arrest Suspects At Night - The Cable Replies Femi Falana / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days / Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.