Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,847 members, 7,956,175 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo (42251 Views)

Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) / SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by Teibaba(m): 9:12am On Dec 03, 2018
Seeing cute and young guys like this is so disheartening.

We have young ones at home.
Please rehabilitate them and set them free
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 03, 2018
TheGreenLand:
And these are the supposed leaders of tomorrow?!

Shame!
Which tomorrow, these are supposed to be the leaders of next tomorrow. Shame anyways.
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by jantavanta(m): 9:14am On Dec 03, 2018
If your generating set suddenly goes off at night, scan your compound with your torch light through the window or balcony before stepping out.
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 03, 2018
Is that how fast the police are now?
Two stupid negroe males. They must be nairalanders.
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2018
Na wah... Small children shocked
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by Jummy183: 9:21am On Dec 03, 2018
coolcharm:
Next level noni. Teach those idiots some lessons.

Most you comment
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by Sammy75(m): 9:26am On Dec 03, 2018
Handsome faces. What a shame.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by harmbhrosz(m): 9:36am On Dec 03, 2018
PrincessB1:
Una weldone o.
Welcome to prison life.

Do something legally, you won't undecided
SMH
you are welcoming then to prison life, are you in prison yourself?

Lol
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by Palmer6: 9:37am On Dec 03, 2018
Petty small thieves that are suppose to do something meaningful with their lifes. They should face the law. In as much i dislike stealing, FG should do something about the economy and provide more jobs so these jobless youth will so something meaningful with their lifes
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by Vocnewsblog(m): 9:40am On Dec 03, 2018
Jail them for life.
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by Whino(m): 9:40am On Dec 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is why it is safer to use candles instead of generators.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by Brightest04(m): 9:43am On Dec 03, 2018
When someone said that Nigerian youths are lazy,some people cried to high heavens and saw it as an insult to the youths.

But with what we see on daily basis,where is the insult.Nobody want to do any work to earn a living any more,but want to live the life of a big boy.

Few years back,without looking at my parents I do mania works,like following bricklayers, working at the sawmills etc,to pay parts of my school fees,buy myself some stuffs.

Today I'm happy with myself, though I'm not rich,but I thank God for my life.

This guys deserved to be locked up for life honestly.
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by PrincessB1(f): 9:45am On Dec 03, 2018
harmbhrosz:
you are welcoming then to prison life, are you in prison yourself?

Lol
L grin Lz, far from that.

I welcomed them cos they can't escape it grin
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by jaxxy(m): 9:45am On Dec 03, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
things i noticed abt this
they are new to robbery
they want to rob innocent ppl off stuffs like laptops.iphones.watches.jewelry bla bla bla
..petty theft.sell and then use the money to flex for xmas.
those knifes ..kitchen knifes wey clean ..no rust
if dem pass u sef u no go knw say dem be robbers
let them stay in jail till 2020 abeg
by the time they are out
they would become more hardened .
from knives to guns
to kidnapping
rituals
yahoo plus
naso e dey start

just waste them abeg

Ur right if they send them to jail for long they may come out more hardened. We need prison reforms. We shud have ways of identifying the 1st offender and ex convicts sm of our prisons need to be more of correctional facilities. These guys shudnt be jailed in maximum prisons where they will meet more hardened criminals and get worse. If they a reformed in prison and given work skills when they come out they won’t go back to stealing.
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by martolux(m): 9:46am On Dec 03, 2018
This should not even be made known to the public because In an environment with sound human right organization, the lecturer would be jailed along the burglars.
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by bestpunterever: 9:51am On Dec 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And you will use yur candle to on your tv set?

1 Like

Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by Adewale1603(m): 9:58am On Dec 03, 2018
What if the robbers had harmed the house maid, when she bolted the door on them, if it were her biological child, she wouldn't have done that

1 Like

Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by lexy2014: 9:59am On Dec 03, 2018
Flexherbal:
Crime does not pay.

These boys are supposed to be in school. What do they know about money!
It depends on d crime
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by JuanDeDios: 10:01am On Dec 03, 2018
flyingdutchman:
If it was her own daughter, would she have bolted the door on her?
While you have a point, I don't think it's fair to blame her at all. Maybe she had other kids inside the house she had to think of while calling for help to save the one outside. In the show The Good Doctor a mother had to let the doctors kill one twin when it was the only way to save the other and not lose both of them. Life can be complicated like that.
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by solpat(m): 10:06am On Dec 03, 2018
That's how these young chaps just sentenced themselves to Die by Hanging if they are tried and found guilty in the court of law embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 03, 2018
Lol.. They should be featured on World's Dumbest grin
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 03, 2018
These ones are still Amatues, i hope they graduate to real crooks eventually.

see how nice they are posing for the police cameras. sad
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by SaturnNick(m): 10:28am On Dec 03, 2018
flyingdutchman:
If it was her own daughter, would she have bolted the door on her?
True talk bro

1 Like

Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by bigfather(m): 10:34am On Dec 03, 2018
harkandey:
at their young age, they don't want to work but prefer to rob people, God punish them.

I just tire. What is wrong with our Youths ?
Small boys faaa
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by Malawian(m): 10:37am On Dec 03, 2018
These are the same people that will still log in on Nairaland to disturb us about their love for Jubrin. Ndi Ara.
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by Yankee101: 11:11am On Dec 03, 2018
The laziness no get part 2

They are not poor because there are no jobs....

They are poor because of laziness
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by Buffalowings3(m): 11:34am On Dec 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yeye boy grin cheesy
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by Buffalowings3(m): 11:35am On Dec 03, 2018
gypsey:
These ones are still Amatures, i hope they graduate to real crooks eventually.

see how nice they are posing for the cameras. sad

You well so cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by showafrica(m): 11:47am On Dec 03, 2018
They get luck they no carry guns, small money go bring them out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) / Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) / Man Stabbed To Death In Imo By Landlord & Children Days To His Wedding (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.