Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:39 AM

Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo (42249 Views)

Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) / SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by maxman007(m): 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
What is smart about her wicked act? If it was her daughter the robbers held outside, would she be comfortable bolting the door against her? Shame on all those people who treat house-helps/maids like nonentities.
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by joiyke89: 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
This once na upcoming artist grin grin
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by dominique(f): 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
She bolted the door putting her help at risk and that's as heroic act? A lot of our people see helps as subhumans, that's too bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by maisauki: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is why it is safer to use candles instead of generators.
or atupa jango/fitila
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by purplekayc(m): 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
How was the distress call made?
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by pedrilo: 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
Flexherbal:
Crime does not pay.

These boys are supposed to be in school. What do they know about money!
if dem nor buy benz wetin dem gain? lol its unfortunate really
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by Psoul(m): 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
Flexherbal:
Crime does not pay.

These boys are supposed to be in school. What do they know about money!

Money for sports betting.
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by Psoul(m): 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
SAMBARRY:
These little boys are just teenagers.I doubt they're up to 19 sef. Iya won tifobo jona o

That is the most dangerous age. They don't know the real consequences of their crime. So they can go overboard. They can easily kill unlike a more matured criminal that knows the weight of murder coupled with robbery.
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by babaireti(m): 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
Use their tools to do justice to them
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by SAMBARRY: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
Psoul:

That is the most dangerous age. They don't know the real consequences of their crime. So they can go overboard. They can easily kill unlike a more matured criminal that knows the weight of murder coupled with robbery.
why wont they know the consequence of their actions.who doesn't know crime=jail.Even kids know that they hear it on news and see it on TV.teachers even teach them in social studies
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by jayextra(m): 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
Next level morons with their butcher knives..treat their fuckup biko...wud that woman have locked the door on her daughter?
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by Psoul(m): 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
SAMBARRY:
why wont they know the consequence of their actions.who doesn't know crime=jail.Even kids know that they hear it on news and see it on TV.teachers even teach them in social studies

My brother, they may know but most of them do not really understand what they know.

As a matured adult, you'll understand the tell implication of going to prison. You'll understand what you'll miss when there. You'll understand the dent it will have on ur name and ur family image. You'll understand opportunities the exconvict will deny you in life.

Most log kids of that age may not reason that way, so that's why they can commit crimes with all their strength.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by stieyven(m): 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
harkandey:
at their young age, they don't want to work but prefer to rob people, God punish them.
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by flyingdutchman(m): 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
JuanDeDios:

While you have a point, I don't think it's fair to blame her at all. Maybe she had other kids inside the house she had to think of while calling for help to save the one outside. In the show The Good Doctor a mother had to let the doctors kill one twin when it was the only way to save the other and not lose both of them. Life can be complicated like that.
I maintain...if it were YOUR daughter, would you bolt her outside? I have no intention to judge her. I only want to create awareness to the fact that so many of our women mistreat people in their care. What if they had raped her outside? What if they had gouged out her organs for ritualistic purposes? Would she have remained silent inside while the girl was locked outside IF SHE WAS HER DAUGHTER?
Re: Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo by JuanDeDios: 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2018
flyingdutchman:

I maintain...if it were YOUR daughter, would you bolt her outside? I have no intention to judge her. I only want to create awareness to the fact that so many of our women mistreat people in their care. What if they had raped her outside? What if they had gouged out her organs for ritualistic purposes? Would she have remained silent inside while the girl was locked outside IF SHE WAS HER DAUGHTER?
You're being emotional. She did not abandon the poor girl outside - she called for help immediately. You're right about how women commonly maltreat kids that aren't theirs but this is not an example of that. If it was my daughter and I had other kids inside the house to think of? Well, it wasn't, so I don't know what I would have done - my heart would open the door, while my head would bolt it. But if you're thinking that letting the robbers in and increasing the number of people in danger from 1 to 3 or 4 is necessarily a wiser decision, that is your emotion speaking. If you have a trained person on the phone, say a policeman or a military man, he's advising to bolt that door to cut down the number of people in danger.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) / Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) / BBC Africa Points Out Error On Nigerian Army's Boko Haram Most Wanted List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.