Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

As A Wife Four(4) Things You Should Always Say To Your Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Wife Four(4) Things You Should Always Say To Your Husband (530 Views)

Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative / My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me / Man Removes Wife's Four Teeths For Cheating On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Wife Four(4) Things You Should Always Say To Your Husband by don9ja4: 12:07am On Dec 03, 2018
These experiences taught me that solid marriages and crumbling marriages are both a direct result of the small things. Below are four small phrases you can say to your husband to add weight to the words “I love you.”

Say this: “I’m proud of you.”

I recently heard Pastor Steven Furtick say, “Most men feel like they are not cutting it.”

I think this is true. Most men feel like they’re not good enough. When Holly says, “I’m proud of you,” what I really hear is that she is proud to be associated with me and proud to be seen with me. One of the most powerful ways a wife can show pride for her husband is to brag on him. Brag on him to the kids: “Your daddy works so hard every day! Did you know daddy is the best mechanic in Dallas? I am so proud he is my husband and your daddy!” Brag on him to your family and friends.

When your spouse finds out you’re bragging about him, guess what will happen? I bet you he’ll become a more confident person—a man who realizes he’s not only cutting it, but actually excelling as the man God created him to be.

READ MORE

(1) (Reply)

12 Well-hidden Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With / Ee / How To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back After Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.