Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative (3430 Views)

Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / Man Removes His Fiancee's Wig In Pre-Wedding Pictures / Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by Meektunz: 10:51am On Apr 07
A Nigerian Man Removes his wives four Teeth after discovering through DNA test that his 3 kids are not his own.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by tooth4tooth: 10:56am On Apr 07
shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by PerfectStranger(m): 10:56am On Apr 07
3 kids equals 4 tooth. He must be an axé man

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by Coolestguy2023: 11:07am On Apr 07
Not a bad move by the man.
I support the action of the man with my full gbola 100%

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by Skooltynz: 11:17am On Apr 07
DNA test will destroy many marriages in this country.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by dawnomike(m): 11:19am On Apr 07
One could be a mistake... but 3!!! That is evil

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by GOFRONT(m): 11:23am On Apr 07
Na wa.......Is the husband a brother to Anthony Joshua??

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by Savedday2: 11:29am On Apr 07
The very day 9ja girls will stop ashawo, that day will automatically be the second coming of Christ.

Ashawo and wasted gender causing confusion everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by ItisWell22(f): 11:29am On Apr 07
Is this story true?

The whole 3 kids not his?

God abeg… 😢
Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by Exceed15: 11:33am On Apr 07
This act by this woman could give the man heart attack and die. Then she moves in with the real father of the children. Imagine labouring night & day risking his life for kids not his blood. He should have removed all the teeth sef .. useless heartless woman.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by iamtardey: 11:37am On Apr 07
PerfectStranger:
3 kids equals 4 tooth. He must be an axé man
😹 aswear it’s actually funny

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by iamtardey: 11:38am On Apr 07
ItisWell22:
Is this story true?

God abeg… 😢

Wetin una no fiy do
Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by iamtardey: 11:39am On Apr 07
🚶🏿
Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by perfectsusanoo(m): 11:41am On Apr 07
Omor.
Even after being a punching bag, she'll be like "babe, thank you for having mercy, dont leave me please! You are only man i love.
Fear women indeed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by Beebah321(f): 11:41am On Apr 07
Nice one grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by muyico(m): 11:56am On Apr 07
skit
Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by kestolove95(m): 12:10pm On Apr 07
That's my niggar
Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by Saturnalia(m): 12:29pm On Apr 07
dawnomike:
One could be a mistake... but 3!!! That is evil

They have a saying in Chicago:

“Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time, it's enemy action”

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by Starboytwo(m): 12:33pm On Apr 07
Even if my child Carry receipt come from womb say na me be Dad, I go still do DNA.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by Caramia2020(m): 12:38pm On Apr 07
The man(Fury) want her to continue slaying as a toothless slay mama because it's because she was slaying that was y she committed such a wicked act. Evil woman.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by ruggedtimi(m): 12:58pm On Apr 07
Is it possible DNA test cant fail?
Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by chiefolododo(m): 1:05pm On Apr 07
Government should make DNA test free and compulsory

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by mysticwarrior(m): 1:08pm On Apr 07
Skooltynz:
DNA test will save Nigerian men from the daughters of Delilah and jezebel.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by mysticwarrior(m): 1:11pm On Apr 07
ItisWell22:
Is this story true?

God abeg… 😢
Go and read what happened to Jeremy Njitap of Cameroun, then you would know that some members of your gender and nothing but demons.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by RPG2020(m): 1:13pm On Apr 07
Saturnalia:

They have a saying in Chicago:

“Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time, it's enemy action”

🙄🥱
Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by flokii: 1:18pm On Apr 07
Paternity fraud should be a criminal offence.. I don't know why people are laughing over this despicable act.

If another man is responsible for your pregnancy, fvcking take the burden to him, not allowing innocent men suffer, carrying out daddy duties on a child that isn't theirs.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by Sonnobax15(m): 1:39pm On Apr 07
grin
32-4=28. Meaning 28 more teeth to go...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by otherway: 1:56pm On Apr 07
She is lucky to still be alive.

I'm not supporting violence o but I know what I'm saying

Some women are evil.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by LordIsaac(m): 1:59pm On Apr 07
What if she died? That was not a good decision, if you asked me.
Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by Demigod22: 2:02pm On Apr 07
Skooltynz:

So cheating while married and paternity fraud won't destroy marriage, but discovering the crime will?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative by Demigod22: 2:09pm On Apr 07
God abeg ooo.

I don't support violence but the woman deserve this treatment. What the fuckery is this cheating? If you don't love a man,why marrying him? And if you love him, why cheating on him? If your ex or lover is that good, then why marrying another person? There are things women do that even God will be confused.

May I not be a victim, any woman that decide to do this to me may not be this lucky.

3 Likes

(1) (2)

She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. / Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? / What's The Longest It Has Taken You To Get Over Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.