Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers (11511 Views)

Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos / "After Prayers, I Would Go Back To Masturbation & Watch Blue Film" - Kenyan Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 03, 2018
A Nigerian man who recently welcomed a baby with his wife, has recounted how his wife who was down with two pregnancy complications delivered naturally after prayers. 

According to the Nigerian man 36 weeks into his wife's pregnancy, a scan revealed that she had two pregnancy complications; the baby was in a breech position and she had placenta previa. However she delivered naturally after prayers. 

Read what the Nigerian man wrote below; 

https://lailasnews.com/lady-with-two-pregnancy-complications-delivers-naturally-after-prayers/

11 Likes

Re: Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers by moneyissues(m): 6:42am On Dec 03, 2018
God is wonderful
.. Can't love HIM less

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers by HeWrites(m): 6:44am On Dec 03, 2018
You say undecided

Tell me more

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers by momodub: 11:50am On Dec 03, 2018
God is good he is a miracle working God

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers by kolafolabi(m): 11:50am On Dec 03, 2018
God is good all the time

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers by GisterBlogger: 11:51am On Dec 03, 2018
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 03, 2018
Don't forget to praise the doctors who worked round the clock to deliver your wife. They're important too.

But why do Nigerians have this attitude like "My God will not let me (or my wife, or my sister, or my daughter (in law), or friend) deliver by CS"? We're too ridiculously religious, that's why they built the biggest church in the world on our heads.

15 Likes

Re: Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 03, 2018
JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER.

Only God can do what no man can do...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers by okwabayi(m): 11:54am On Dec 03, 2018
Only the ignorant should take this advice. Prayers do nothing. If they worked Nigeria even Africa as a whole will lead the world in tech and similar innovations.
If this write up is true it was a matter of luck. There's nothing I hate more than the trend of IVF birthing mothers who claim prayers gave them a quadruplet set of children.
Ah ah, why the story no complete?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers by oxalistic: 11:54am On Dec 03, 2018
Wonder working God whose ways are unsearchable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers by JeromeBlack: 11:55am On Dec 03, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 03, 2018
okwabayi:
Only the ignorant should take this advice. Prayers do nothing. If they worked Nigeria even Africa as a whole will lead the world in tech and similar innovations.
If this write up is true it was a matter of luck. There's nothing I hate more than the trend of IVF birthing mothers who claim prayers gave them a quadruplet set of children.
prayers do nothing For you and your family alone, okay?!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers by sKeetz(m): 11:55am On Dec 03, 2018
I call bs.

4 Likes

Re: Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 03, 2018
okwabayi:
[s]Only the ignorant should take this advice. Prayers do nothing. If they worked Nigeria even Africa as a whole will lead the world in tech and similar innovations.
Ah ah, why the story no complete?[/s]

Only ignorant people say prayers do nothing. As much as i dislike fanaticm, superstition and people attributing some thing that occurred naturally as being spiritual, at the same time, everything has it's place.

There is the place for science and a place for prayer. Except that Africans fail to exercise our minds and reasoning and develop, that's why we are behind but that's not the fault of God. Holy book even says 'work and pray'. So if blacks fail to work and think magic will happen. That's not the fault of God or mean that prayer doesnt work.

A time will come in your life when all your knowledge, friends, family, science will not be able to help you. Only prayers will help at such desperate points.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers by Odobaone: 11:57am On Dec 03, 2018
Glory to God. Don't give up on God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers by edunwanna: 11:58am On Dec 03, 2018
He is an awesome God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers by easynetsms(m): 11:58am On Dec 03, 2018
Prayer is the key

Buy cheap internet data plan.. Check my profile for more details

1 Like

Re: Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers by ifyalways(f): 11:59am On Dec 03, 2018
Ignorance is what makes people reject CS and resort to prayers until its too late. Had the baby not flipped back to position and CS is scheduled to save both mother and child, he would have been Bible thumping till its too late abi?

Breech babies flip back into position up until the 38th week, no biggie or cause for alarm. Heck some babies flip out or to breech during labour sef.

Placenta Previa does not mean automatic CS too as it most times resolves itself. Strenuous physical activities, age and lifestyle( smoking, alcohol )are some of its causes.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers by yemifez: 11:59am On Dec 03, 2018
hey
Re: Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers by Naijawebmaster: 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
My God is awesome. He can move mountains... smiley

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers by Cumtroller: 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
Foolish Man.

If only he knows that he’s not the father of both kids.
Re: Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers by bigtt76(f): 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
IVF procedure is not a walk in the park. You need strong prayers for it to succeed even with the best doctors and favorable conditions. Don't despise their praising God. Pray you never experience the pain that goes through the hearts of these mothers. kiss

okwabayi:

1 Like

Re: Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers by ifyalways(f): 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
bigtt76:
IVF procedure is not a walk in the park. You need strong prayers for it to succeed even with the best doctors and favorable conditions. Don't despise their praising God. Pray you never experience the pain that goes through the hearts of these mothers. kiss

Prayer might work for you but IVF procedure does not need prayers to work.

We put unnecessary stress on ourselves, turn back and blame the society. Any woman desperate for a child and having tried naturally its not working should make herself happy by going ahead to adopt a child. She wont be the first or last. No one really cares if you adopted or had the child yourself.

People should learn to stop being miserable just because of the society or family. You got just one chance at life ;- live it to the fullest for yourself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers by wittyt98(m): 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
what's meant to be will be bruh grin grin grin

Re: Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers by juniorstar(m): 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2018
Guess she had a type 1 or a type2A placenta previa. Some simple maneuvers must have been done. No obstetrician would dare take delivery of your wife with a type 4 placenta previa except via cs
Thank God for you brother. Its really a miracle.

1 Like

Re: Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers by Spark01(m): 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ok sir, we have heard you.

Re: Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers by Pruwa: 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2018
Our God is good!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
grin
Re: Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers by tachacute(f): 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
Go Into Your Room And Lock Everywhere Before Watching This Video >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIytWu1wVQQ&itct=CDQQpDAYACITCNPi17C7_d4CFUE94AodY-oJ8jILYzQtdmlkZW9zLXVaGFVDNnMzMjlCR0RxaXFYVmNVN3YxaDVzUQ%3D%3D&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Re: Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers by ProfEinstein: 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
G
Re: Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers by montero4Dladies(m): 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
okwabayi:
1 Therefore, since God in his mercy has given us this new way, we never give up.
2 Corinthians 4:1

2 We reject all shameful deeds and underhanded methods. We don’t try to trick anyone or distort the word of God. We tell the truth before God, and all who are honest know this.
2 Corinthians 4:2

3 If the Good News we preach is hidden behind a veil, it is hidden only from people who are perishing.
2 Corinthians 4:3

4 Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.
2 Corinthians 4:4

Children of God, pls it is appropriate we answer these unbelievers n Human demons with the word of God so as to chase back Satan n his agents back to hell...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible / If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. / How Should A Christian View Internet Addiction?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.