Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP (32433 Views)

Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So / Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives / Buhari: Those Who Attacked Ebonyi Communities And Soludo Won’t Be Spared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by kanubiafra: 7:20am On Dec 03, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

and the people that said Buhari and Buratai killed kanu are from the SE.

Is kanu now dead? angry
kanu's death is not an issue here . but if you want to make it an issue very well. se had a right to say so after the invasion of his home and his disappearance. but what right do the north have to believe that buhari died? to the extent of lobbiying osibanjo for vp post. non. even when buhari was still alive? thier own brother? i hope you also know that the northern cabal wanted to force osibanjo to resign except if it was true that he died.
Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Maga44567(m): 7:25am On Dec 03, 2018
DRJECKYLL:
Ipob is not saying he is cloned. thry are saying this is an entirely new person than buhari. placed in to do the bidding of the Fulani cabal. in order to shame them all he has to do is put a blood sample from him and his only son or his daughters and have it compared by a reputable unbiased foreign medical laboratory. This will easily prove them wrong and single handidly win the 2019 election. it will also render Nnamdi Kanu useless. if he is however an imposter, nigeria will be considered a Zoo and credence will be given to the agenda of biafra zionists
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by verifiablefacts: 7:25am On Dec 03, 2018
jerryunit48:
Nobody wished you dead but people were contemplating many things when you stayed in London for over six months without showing your face or saying anything...
with wailers, there always something to wail about. He went for medicals,they wail,ah he did not inform us.He informed us,they wail ah we did not hear his voice or picture. We saw pictures, they wail, ah it doctored pictures,we need video. We saw video, they wail ah we want him back home.And he came back and were the wailers mute for once, no you guessed right, they wail why did he arrived at night.

So now you think this will end,with ingrates,it never ends.

Remember Moses,he told his people that he spoke with God,they doubted, they asked to witness so as to believe.They witnessed, did they believed, no.They now want to see God,so as to believe.And may be if they had seen, they may want to touch so as to believe.

And here we trying to drill some sense into ingrates thick skulls? Mba nu.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:25am On Dec 03, 2018
Long live our President!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by jattopeter(m): 7:25am On Dec 03, 2018
my question is, why does he always have to address our concern issue outside the country?
Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by austink1(m): 7:28am On Dec 03, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
TheGreenLand:
President Muhammadu Buhari has spoken on the rumours of his death, while he was on medical vacation outside the country in 2017.

Speaking on Sunday in Krakow, Poland, during an interactive session with the Nigerian community in the country, he said his deputy, Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo, who was acting president at the time, received a lot of embarrassment because people came to him (Osinbajo) to lobby for the vice-president position during the said period.

Buhari stated this while responding to the question on if he was cloned.

His words: "One of the questions that came up today in my meeting with Nigerians in Poland was on the issue of whether I‘ve been cloned or not. The ignorant rumours are not surprising. When I was away on medical vacation last year, a lot of people hoped I was dead.

"Poor Professor Yemi Osinbajo, even he had to deal with the rumours — some people reached out to him to consider them to be his Vice-President because they assumed I was dead. That embarrassed him a lot; we discussed it when he visited me while I was convalescing.

"I can assure you all that this is the real me. Later this month, I will celebrate my 76th birthday. And I’m still going strong!"

President Buhari is in Poland to attend the United Nations Climate Change Conference.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/12/02/buhari-those-who-thought-i-was-dead-begged-osinbajo-make-them-his-vp

President that doesn't respect his people enough to address such issues in his own country,,, is that one president?? Must you address national issues only outside the country? This country is a total joke.. Rubbish..

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by dokunbam(m): 7:29am On Dec 03, 2018
No shaking baba

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by verifiablefacts: 7:29am On Dec 03, 2018
jattopeter:
my question is, why does he always have to address our concern issue outside the country?
but did he addressed our concerns?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by osazsky(m): 7:32am On Dec 03, 2018
Jubril you again,are u not tired of feeding us with lies,if u aren't me I am cuz na we they d receiving end
Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by amaniro: 7:33am On Dec 03, 2018
writerights:

Na like this this FTC dey carry pepper una for body? How can that be mediocrity?

Visit your fuvking dictionary once in a while
Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Vatsyayana: 7:38am On Dec 03, 2018
jattopeter:

Does it matter where he addresses it?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by osazsky(m): 7:38am On Dec 03, 2018
verifiablefacts:

with wailers, there always something to wail about. He went for medicals,they wail,ah he did not inform us.He informed us,they wail ah we did not hear his voice or picture. We saw pictures, they wail, ah it doctored pictures,we need video. We saw video, they wail ah we want him back home.And he came back and were the wailers mute for once, no you guessed right, they wail why did he arrived at night.

So now you think this will end,with ingrates,it never ends.

Remember Moses,he told his people that he spoke with God,they doubted, they asked to witness so as to believe.They witnessed, did they believed, no.They now want to see God,so as to believe.And may be if they had seen, they may want to touch so as to believe.

And here we trying to drill some sense into ingrates thick skulls? Mba nu.
pls don't ever put moses and buhari on d same write up,God gave d people of Israel moses .God didn't give us buhari,we just use our hand pit ourselves for problem,jubril is a disaster,how did we not Dodge this bullet in 2015
Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by franchasng: 7:40am On Dec 03, 2018
Majority of Nigerians don't have sense at all, that's why dunces are ruling Nigeria angry

Nnamdi KANU that originated this imposter saga never said Buhari was cloned, he said Buhari is being doubled with a look alike from Sudan.

Note the difference. You can't clone an old person like Buhari so easily within few months, its not scientifically possible, you can only double him.

Now there are some worrying facts to back up the fact that the person acting as Nigeria's president might not be the real Buhari; such facts include;

1.) Zahra Buhari no longer get close to her dad like before and snap selfies like she used to

2.) Aisha has been kicking against Buhari's government through various methods lipsrsealed

3.) Buhari never appears on live telecast or broadcast in Nigeria, only when he travels abroad and we hardly see live videos

4.) For your info, white people don't know the difference between black people. They can hardly differentiate, that's why foreign leaders may not have noticed the imposter if there is an imposter of which there is high probability undecided

5.) This image I attached below speak volumes; watch how unhappy Aisha looked and how every other person around was staring at so called Buhari with shock grin

A lot of worrying facts emerged sha, I am not sure but these facts are just worrying

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by spokesboy: 7:41am On Dec 03, 2018
Rickyzagy:
Nnamdi Kanu never said that Buhari was clone.
All he said was that the man In aso rock is an impostor.

Now to the main issue.

Who noticed that camera man does not get close picture of the man una dey call president?

Why do he always sit some distance away from main events?

Why is he avoiding international top government officials gathering like the one in France few days ago and the one currently in Brazil?

Why is are we only seeing photos shops image Everytime can't NTA or channel TV give us some video?

The man in aso rock is not Buhari. I have prof's
Heya, you've not taken your medications this morning. Pls do so before making your next comment.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by kanubiafra: 7:42am On Dec 03, 2018
verifiablefacts:

but did he addressed our concerns?
what concerns did he address here ? he ended up indicting the north in the whole narrative with his unintelligence. he has cleared ipob of any blame in this matter. did you even analyse his points. " that those who thougth he was dead, beg osibanjo to make them vp" in you conclusion which zone will most like emerge as vp to osibanjo in the event that osibanjo becomes president? is it not the north? cos basically osibanjo can't and will not pick a vp from se or ss or sw. so if anyone should beg him for vp slot it must be from north so here is the answer : its the north that believed and promoted the idea that buhari died. not igbo's. that aside you and i know they pressured osibanjo to resign his position at some point in time. if they want us to believe them let them publish the names of those who beg osibanjo for vp post lets see
Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by bluke(m): 7:52am On Dec 03, 2018
Rickyzagy:

Now to the main issue.

Who noticed that camera man does not get close picture of the man una dey call president?

Why is he avoiding international top government officials gathering like the one in France few days ago and the one currently in Brazil?

Why is are we only seeing photos shops image Everytime can't NTA or channel TV give us some video?

which prof you get?
soludo, soyinka abi na Osinbajo

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by amaridigital(m): 7:54am On Dec 03, 2018
I really don't comment on nairaland but I think this statement from Mr President should put a stop to allegations of disloyalty and lack of integrity labelled against the Yorubas. If a Yoruba VP can be this reliable with unflinching loyalty then we must all really go back to our history and find out the real deal about the other tribes especially the one that is fond of accusing the Yorubas of disloyalty and backstabbing. I remembered Leut Fajuyi and others.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by PHILipu1(m): 7:56am On Dec 03, 2018
Rickyzagy:

Now to the main issue.

Brainwashed Cownu follower.
Buhari or Jibril,my vote is for this man in aso rock that is fixing Nigeria with scarce resources.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by kosiebe(m): 7:57am On Dec 03, 2018
Continue wailing
Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Basher8583: 7:58am On Dec 03, 2018
Rickyzagy:

Now to the main issue.

Hey creature.. its never too late for treatment.
Heres the link to locate Federal Psychiatric Hospital on google map. Please go for treatment. Just say you are a biafran. Thats your free voucher.
https://www.google.com.ng/maps/place/Federal+Neuro-Psychiatric+Hospital,+Yaba+Bus+Stop,+Adebiaye+St,+Yaba,+Lagos/@6.5086728,3.3719173,16z/data=!4m5!1m2!2m1!1spsychiatric+hospital+near+Yaba,+Edmund+Crescent,+Lagos!3m1!1s0x103b8c5cf5ddaf7b:0x99399c3ea60dd8f8!5m1!1e1

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by mvem(m): 7:59am On Dec 03, 2018
Rickyzagy:

Now to the main issue.

..so even when he is out of the country, the intl' media/camera men are part of the plot too abi

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by ShedrachU(m): 8:01am On Dec 03, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Mr President, all your haters will all be put to shame and any evil person that wants the president dead will all die painfully and shamelessly before him.

BABA no go die until he his old, and sees his children's, children's, children's, children to the 4th generation.

Wailers, Make una take am...... grin
Baba is growing stronger, NEXT LEVEL THINGS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by FarahAideed: 8:02am On Dec 03, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Mr President, all your haters will all be put to shame and any evil person that wants the president dead will all die painfully and shamelessly before him.

BABA no go die until he his old, and sees his children's, children's, children's, children to the 4th generation.

So you think he will caught down the lives of thousands of innocent people with his bigotry and still have peace ? YOU LIE!!!!
Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Uteghe(m): 8:03am On Dec 03, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by NwaJozi: 8:05am On Dec 03, 2018
MICHEALADEX:
Either the clone or original I still prefer him to Atiku and those legislooters

Belle dey pain me Guy I no wan laugh abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by BiafraAmaka(m): 8:10am On Dec 03, 2018
Rickyzagy:

Now to the main issue.

As in like this?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 03, 2018
FarahAideed:

So you think he will caught , cut down the lives of thousands of innocent people with his bigotry and still have peace ? YOU LIE!!!!
Ok Farah..i hear you.
I know this is a typo, pls edit..
cut, not caught.
Be good man!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Rickyzagy: 8:14am On Dec 03, 2018
mvem:
..so even when he is out of the country, the intl' media/camera men are part of the plot too abi
after the meeting with Trump tell me where he is visible on international gathering
Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 03, 2018
amaniro:

Visit your fuvking dictionary once in a while

There is really nothing in your head and you wouldn't admit it.
Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by IKennaGabriel(m): 8:24am On Dec 03, 2018
Mr president why do u alwayz address us in another country?
Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by FarahAideed: 8:29am On Dec 03, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Ok Farah..i hear you.
I know this is a typo, pls edit..
cut, not caught.
Be good man!

Thanks bro ..i will fix it ..God bless

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Emilect12: 8:47am On Dec 03, 2018
I am ashamed of the zoological republic of Nigeria and her inhabitants, a people who can't not reason shame to you all. Your president (jubril) when to chad and left Nigeria to far Poland with some criminals in an undisclosed location to tell his impersonating country Nigeria that he is not cloned. nobody i repeat nobody said you're cloned, you're a bastard, a thief and an imposter.
you went to Maiduguri hospital to visit Nigeria soldiers? you are a liar, that picture was a picture of an event that happened late 2016 when boko haram attacked a military check point.
when did you return from chad?
what did you go to do in Chad?
let the media tell Nigerians what jubril primary speech was before he started explaining his self aclaimed cloned propaganda. I agree with shehu sani, the jubril in Poland and impostor in Nigeria must expose those who said he is cloned following the professor Phd in genetics. because i am sure mazi NNAMDI KANU did not use that language he said you're an impostor and i agree with him.
I can assure all of you ruling the zoo ( Nigeria) that you will not get away with all this confusion and deceit of misinformation you're using through the media to misinformed unreasonable and the uneducated Nigerians. You all must go to prison and you properties money share to the masses.

what makes you human is the ability to reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate Daughter Misan's 7th Birthday (Pics) / Bishop Of Orlu Visits Families Of The 14 Massacred Youths In Imo By Ebubeagu / Okorocha's Statue, 'Effigy' Destroyed In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.