Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP (32437 Views)

Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So / Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives / Buhari: Those Who Attacked Ebonyi Communities And Soludo Won’t Be Spared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by pensator: 11:57am On Dec 03, 2018
My beloved president will not die ijn..... U will rule this country with steadfastness and purity.. God will continue to keep ur soul and put all ur enemies to shame... #PMBforever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by walefresh3(m): 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
TheGreenLand:
When bitterness motivates you to conclude that someone must die from an ailment and the person survives, you have to delude yourself that you’re seeing a ghost in order to keep your sanity. That’s the situation with those who believe PMB is cloned. They are struggling not to go insane.

Mr President, all your haters will all be put to shame and any evil person that wants the president dead will all die painfully and shamelessly before him.
BABA no go die until he his old, and sees his children's, children's, children's, children to the 4th generation.

Wailers, Make una take am...... grin
my oga you want kill me for here ooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
walefresh3:
my oga you want kill me for here ooooo
Lol grin, na so my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by MalcoImX: 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
franchasng:
Majority of Nigerians don't have sense at all, that's why dunces are ruling Nigeria angry

Nnamdi KANU that originated this imposter saga never said Buhari was cloned, he said Buhari is being doubled with a look alike from Sudan.

Note the difference. You can't clone an old person like Buhari so easily within few months, its not scientifically possible, you can only double him.

Now there are some worrying facts to back up the fact that the person acting as Nigeria's president might not be the real Buhari; such facts include;

1.) Zahra Buhari no longer get close to her dad like before and snap selfies like she used to

2.) Aisha has been kicking against Buhari's government through various methods lipsrsealed

3.) Buhari never appears on live telecast or broadcast in Nigeria, only when he travels abroad and we hardly see live videos

4.) For your info, white people don't know the difference between black people. They can hardly differentiate, that's why foreign leaders may not have noticed the imposter if there is an imposter of which there is high probability undecided

5.) This image I attached below speak volumes; watch how unhappy Aisha looked and how every other person around was staring at so called Buhari with shock grin

A lot of worrying facts emerged sha, I am not sure but these facts are just worrying
On the contrary, the image you provided did not show any unhappiness on Aisha, rather of someone in a jovial mood.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by shukuokukobambi: 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
kanubiafra:
kanu's death is not an issue here . but if you want to make it an issue very well. se had a right to say so after the invasion of his home and his disappearance. but what right do the north have to believe that buhari died? to the extent of lobbiying osibanjo for vp post. non. even when buhari was still alive? thier own brother? i hope you also know that the northern cabal wanted to force osibanjo to resign except if it was true that he died.

You defeated your own argument with the bold. They wanted to force him to resign IF IT'S TRUE THAT HE DIED.

So why didn't they force him to resign?
Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Roger3D(m): 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
DRJECKYLL:
Ipob is not saying he is cloned. thry are saying this is an entirely new person than buhari. placed in to do the bidding of the Fulani cabal. in order to shame them all he has to do is put a blood sample from him and his only son or his daughters and have it compared by a reputable unbiased foreign medical laboratory. This will easily prove them wrong and single handidly win the 2019 election. it will also render Nnamdi Kanu useless. if he is however an imposter, nigeria will be considered a Zoo and credence will be given to the agenda of biafra zionists
Even if he does all that you guys will say his children are cloned imposters too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by shukuokukobambi: 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
Rickyzagy:
after the meeting with Trump tell me where he is visible on international gathering

Who met with Trump? Buhari or Jibrin?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Roger3D(m): 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
xjiggy:
Your level of delusion is beyond comprehension. That white people don't know the difference between blacks is the most absurd assumption a sane person can make. If ur statement is to be true, then how do they apprehend black criminals around the world? By guess work? After meeting with Trump, Macron and Theresa May one on one, are u telling me if they have doubts their security outfits don't have face and voice recognition software to know whether they dealt with Buhari or an impostor?
As for the picture, I think you have to have your eyes checked. All I'm seeing is a smiling Aisha buhari and an audience that's smiling and looking at at the exchange between buhari and the person he's interacting with who we cannot see from the picture

NB: a person who's wears glasses in perpetuity does not look exactly the same without glasses. You can experiment with a close friend or relative to verify.
Why waste your time reasoning with an IPOB miscreant? It's akin to hitting your head against a concrete wall and expecting the wall to crack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Ikinternational: 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
Deathstroke00:
Those wishing our able president dead will die before him.

This news will give Eyeporb aka children of hate high blood pressure

Buhari till 2023

Buhari till 3030 if you like.

You n your family are the ones suffering.

My international passport proves i can never suffer with you. I come n go as i please.
YOU? Not so much
Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
seunmsg:
It was Tambuwal who reached out to the then acting president Osinbajo. His act of desperation and betrayal was why he could no longer stay back in APC.
You geh brain
Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by farem: 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
TheGreenLand:
When bitterness motivates you to conclude that someone must die from an ailment and the person survives, you have to delude yourself that you’re seeing a ghost in order to keep your sanity. That’s the situation with those who believe PMB is cloned. They are struggling not to go insane.

Mr President, all your haters will all be put to shame grin
Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by farem: 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
Buterflyle0:

So Osinbajo shouldn't discuss something bordering on national security with his boss?

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
pensator:
My beloved president will not die ijn..... U will rule this country with steadfastness and purity.. God will continue to keep ur soul and put all ur enemies to shame... #PMBforever.
AMEN in Jesus Mighty Name
Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ikinternational:

My international passport proves i can never suffer with you. I come n go as i please.
YOU? Not so much
And who told you he is not also going and coming as he pleases?!
Seem him feeling like a superstar.
It is the family you left behind that will suffer from the consequence of thieves, murderers and rogues you want back in power to continue from where they stopped 3 years ago Mr going and coming.
Supporter of thieves.
Shame!

You were banned for saying trash and you registered another moniker yesterday claiming international from Owerri, deluded!
Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nessaboo, what do you have to say about this sis?
Or you are okay with just reading comments as usual?!
Lol   wink
Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by NessaBoo(f): 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Nessaboo, what do you have to say about this sis?
Or you are okay with just reading comments as usual?!
Lol cheesy grin

Lol...Seriously, you guys are doing a hell of a job debunking this imposter and clone shenanigans, its not easy at all, people who believe the rubbish are very stubborn, whenever you bring facts, they will come up with another dumb disposition, one even said the cameramen snap far away, you can just imagine, hahahaha...Do they want to count his nostril hairs?!

Lol, very funny people altogether!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Deathstroke00(m): 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ikinternational:

YOU? Not so much

I am sorry but I am not the reason that u cant have 3 good meals a day, who cares about ur international passport? Nigeria needs to get rid of negative people like you so that we can all move to the next level, abeg please leave.

Next time think before u type rubbish, correct child of hate, international passport or domestic one we all dont care, someone that only sees as plane in the sky is talking about leaving the country

Abeg carry your carton of gala and enter road go hustle, because na the only thing u sabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
NessaBoo:

Lol...Seriously, you guys are doing a hell of a job debunking this imposter and clone shenanigans, its not easy at all, people who believe the rubbish are very stubborn, whenever you bring facts, they will come up with another dumb disposition, one even said the cameramen snap far away, you can just imagine, hahahaha...Do they want to count his nostril hairs?!

Lol, very funny people altogether!!

Hahahaha cheesy angry cheesy.
I laughed and fell of my couch sis.
These guys are just so pathetic and appaling simultaneously.
I think they are better left alone to revel in their foolishness! cheesy
Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
Deathstroke00:

I am sorry but I am not the reason that u cant have 3 good meals a day, who cares about ur international passport? Nigeria needs to get rid of negative people like you so that we can all move to the next level, abeg please leave.

Next time think before u type rubbish, correct child of hate, international passport or domestic one we all dont care, someone that only sees a plane in the sky is talking about leaving the country

Abeg carry your carton of gala and enter road go hustle, because na the only thing u sabi
Lol cheesy, I have even replied him up there on your behalf before you came bro.
He is so delusional and pathetic!
Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Deathstroke00(m): 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Lol cheesy, I have even replied him up there on your behalf before you came bro.
He is so delusional and pathetic!

The guy just dey suffer for him village, na dia kind wey don finish school since 2005 and dem go dey say Buhari neva give dem job.

We all know their kind, they are all from the " developing " region. Full of hate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
Deathstroke00:

The guy just dey suffer for him village, na dia kind wey don finish school since 2005 and dem go dey say Buhari neva give dem job.

We all know their kind, they are all from the " developing " region. Full of hate

You've said it all bro...
Very soon they will know that hatred kills faster than HIV.
You truly know dem type bro,
na dem be dis...hahaha cheesy grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Ikinternational: 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2018
TheGreenLand:

And who told you he is not also going and coming as he pleases?!
Seem him feeling like a superstar.
It is the family you left behind that will suffer from the consequence of thieves, murderers and rogues you want back in power to continue from where they stopped 3 years ago Mr going and coming.
Supporter of thieves.
Shame!

You were banned for saying trash and you registered another moniker yesterday claiming international from Owerri, deluded!

Seriously lol
Stay mad. I enjoy it
The day I'm comparable to you is the day i die. Simple as that
Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Ikinternational: 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
Deathstroke00:

Next time think before u type rubbish, correct child of hate, international passport or domestic one we all dont care, someone that only sees as plane in the sky is talking about leaving the country

Blah blah blah nonsense.
Go cry to your Buhari. Maybe he gives a fk.
Keep enjoying your change nah. What's the problem?
Dude i land in lagos dec 22 leaving jan 6. I'll spend more money in that 2 weeks than you see in a year. Facts only.
We're not equals. Not even in the bible. Okay. Sit
Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Deathstroke00(m): 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ikinternational:

Blah blah blah nonsense.
Go cry to your Buhari. Maybe he gives a fk.
Keep enjoying your change nah. What's the problem?
Dude i land in lagos dec 22 leaving jan 6. I'll spend more money in that 2 weeks than you see in a year. Facts only.
We're not equals. Not even in the bible. Okay. Sit

Wow, and u think I want to be equal to a low life like u?

But oga how can u land from a bus? Or you want to tell me that ur people from that region can make a bus fly, omo developers dey try. Its good u will come back to lagos dec22. because people will be travelling left right and center, and it will be very good for your gala business when people are stuck in traffic

And dont forget gather much change because we dont want to see u crying because they left with ur gala without giving u money because u have no change.

Change the way u think, react and keep praying to god so he will change that black heart of urs, weda u like it or not he is our presido and we will vote for him come 2019.

I dont really like lazy agressive chestbeaters like u who dont have anything but constant hate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Ikinternational: 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
Deathstroke00:

Wow, and u think I want to be equal to a low life like u?

But oga how can u land from a bus? Or you want to tell me that ur people from that region can make a bus fly, omo developers dey try. Its good u will come back to lagos dec22. because people will be travelling left right and center, and it will be very good for your gala business when people are stuck in traffic

And dont forget gather much change because we dont want to see u crying because they left with ur gala without giving u money because u have no change.

Change the way u think, react and keep praying to god so he will change that black heart of urs, weda u like it or not he is our presido and we will vote for him come 2019.

I dont really like lazy agressive chestbeaters like u who dont have anything but constant hate

Again, more blah blah blah nonsense. You simply have no point. Why keep pressing? I said enjoy your change. So what is the gaddamn problem? Your only reply should be "thank you sir. I will"

As for me Buhari is not working, but for those that insist he is, enjoy the change. It doesn't affect me either way to be honest. I have no ill will towards the man. I just want competency from the president of my birth country. So far I'm not satisfied nor impressed.

But keep talking all that other nonsense, is of no value to me
Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 04, 2018
Hahahahaha cheesy grin grin.

My belle o, reading all these posts above!!! cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu / Bishop Of Orlu Visits Families Of The 14 Massacred Youths In Imo By Ebubeagu / Okorocha's Statue, 'Effigy' Destroyed In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.