Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,508 members, 7,958,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP (32659 Views)

Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So / Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives / Buhari: Those Who Attacked Ebonyi Communities And Soludo Won’t Be Spared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Jumbo92(m): 8:49am On Dec 03, 2018
Wailers � � � �

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Beetobee(f): 8:52am On Dec 03, 2018
Number one person was Tambuwal. That was what pushed his defection, he never was able to attend any state function again after Buhari came back.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Corrinthians(m): 8:54am On Dec 03, 2018
Mynd44:
Including a certain Governor in the North West
Thought I was the only one who thought so. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 03, 2018
amaniro:

Visit your fuvking dictionary once in a while
chai, e pain u well well o,
guys don bash you for you baby comment wella today o grin.
Sorry kiddo.
hehehehe grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by mvem(m): 9:03am On Dec 03, 2018
Rickyzagy:
after the meeting with Trump tell me where he is visible on international gathering
...the UN meeting he was in recently and the Poland visit... He went ghost mode when there right? ... Stop hearing that radio as your only source of truth... Buhari will come and go and they will find another propaganda to feed you

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by NigerianDiamond(m): 9:13am On Dec 03, 2018
hohafrank:
If he is truely alive let him call for press conference here in Nigeria and the camera focus close to his face to enable us identify him not addressing Nigerian in far away country where the camera was very far from himand his picture only shown on TV

So you can identify Buhari when you come close but not from the TV screen? Have you had physical contact with him before or is it not from the TV that you access him. I think you guys are becoming dumber by the day and hatred has blocked your sense of reasoning. It's strange that you guys are all worked up for someone you didn't vote for in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by chosengocap: 9:28am On Dec 03, 2018
G20.....
Ramaphosa of South Africa
Kagame of Rwandan
Sall of Senagal
Ghebreyesus of Ethiopia
Please dont ask me questions.....I am not at home
I so post

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by NigerianDiamond(m): 9:28am On Dec 03, 2018
osazsky:
pls don't ever put moses and buhari on d same write up,God gave d people of Israel moses .God didn't give us buhari,we just use our hand pit ourselves for problem,jubril is a disaster,how did we not Dodge this bullet in 2015

Are you God? As much as God gave us free-will to make our choices, He knows and sanctions our actions as humans since its what we want. He knows the beginning from the end vice versa. He knows who will rule Nigeria till the end of time if the country still exist. Stop hatred and make your choice in 2019 as it pleases you and wait for the result.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2018
DRJECKYLL:
Ipob is not saying he is cloned. thry are saying this is an entirely new person than buhari. placed in to do the bidding of the Fulani cabal. in order to shame them all he has to do is put a blood sample from him and his only son or his daughters and have it compared by a reputable unbiased foreign medical laboratory. This will easily prove them wrong and single handidly win the 2019 election. it will also render Nnamdi Kanu useless. if he is however an imposter, nigeria will be considered a Zoo and credence will be given to the agenda of biafra zionists

Hahahahaha u a say make him speak and he don do am now una dey come up with DNA. Next thing una go say make him come fůck Aisha for public to prove say he no be jibrin from Sudan. Haba!! Una no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2018
Ehuatamuigunisi:
Why should Osibanjo discuss such issue with him?

Trust
Respect
Love
Absolute Loyalty to his Boss....unlike the perpetual traitor & power drunken buffoon from Otuoke.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by idonhammer: 9:45am On Dec 03, 2018
BUSHHUNTER:
You say wetin?

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Rickyzagy: 9:56am On Dec 03, 2018
mvem:
...the UN meeting he was in recently and the Poland visit... He went ghost mode when there right? ... Stop hearing that radio as your only source of truth... Buhari will come and go and they will find another propaganda to feed you
what is the name of the meeting and name two world leaders there

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by mvem(m): 10:30am On Dec 03, 2018
Rickyzagy:
what is the name of the meeting and name two world leaders there
..delusion
Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by xjiggy: 10:34am On Dec 03, 2018
Rickyzagy:
Nnamdi Kanu never said that Buhari was clone.
All he said was that the man In aso rock is an impostor.

Now to the main issue.

Who noticed that camera man does not get close picture of the man una dey call president?

Why do he always sit some distance away from main events?

Why is he avoiding international top government officials gathering like the one in France few days ago and the one currently in Brazil?

Why is are we only seeing photos shops image Everytime can't NTA or channel TV give us some video?

The man in aso rock is not Buhari. I have prof's
If u believe he's not buhari, you'll believe anything. For your information the gathering in France and Argentina is for industrialized nations. Nigeria is not in the G20. Buhari was in the United Nations convention this year among world leaders and just recently welcomed President Macron of France and Prime Minister Theresa May in Abuja. The same Buhari met with President Donald Trump in April this year. Even if you hate the man, don't allow your hatred for him to make u sound foolish in public.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by xjiggy: 10:42am On Dec 03, 2018
chosengocap:
G20.....
Ramaphosa of South Africa
Kagame of Rwandan
Sall of Senagal
Ghebreyesus of Ethiopia
Please dont ask me questions.....I am not at home
I so post
Aside South Africa who is an official member, the rest are invitees. Reading is free. That's why Google and Wikipedia is there

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/G20

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by higherpower: 10:46am On Dec 03, 2018
TheGreenLand:
When bitterness motivates you to conclude that someone must die from an ailment and the person survives, you have to delude yourself that you’re seeing a ghost in order to keep your sanity. That’s the situation with those who believe PMB is cloned. They are struggling not to go insane.

Mr President, all your haters will all be put to shame and any evil person that wants the president dead will all die painfully and shamelessly before him.
BABA no go die until he his old, and sees his children's, children's, children's, children to the 4th generation.

Wailers, Make una take am...... grin

Comment like this gives hope that Nigerians are not altogether insane. You have made my day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Aruhbi(m): 10:48am On Dec 03, 2018
BUSHHUNTER:
Mehn! 5% go get heart attack on this one.

Buhari till 2027grin

2027?

Haba now
Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Duru009(m): 10:58am On Dec 03, 2018
Sai baba til 2023

Apc. till 2050

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by richiepolymer(m): 11:01am On Dec 03, 2018
cheesy
Even with Ugwuanyi and the other governor that followed him to France? So you mean despite the governors that see him from time to time...you think he is jubril? You think the governors wouldn't have by now shouted foul?

Rickyzagy:

Now to the main issue.

Who noticed that camera man does not get close picture of the man una dey call president?

Why is he avoiding international top government officials gathering like the one in France few days ago and the one currently in Brazil?

Why is are we only seeing photos shops image Everytime can't NTA or channel TV give us some video?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by lasmile(f): 11:04am On Dec 03, 2018
Ewwo! Dog eat Dog, the same party members want you dead. In fact they were so sure you (buhari) was dead and that's why they could make such moves. I see light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by xjiggy: 11:06am On Dec 03, 2018
franchasng:
Majority of Nigerians don't have sense at all, that's why dunces are ruling Nigeria angry

Nnamdi KANU that originated this imposter saga never said Buhari was cloned, he said Buhari is being doubled with a look alike from Sudan.

Note the difference. You can't clone an old person like Buhari so easily within few months, its not scientifically possible, you can only double him.

Now there are some worrying facts to back up the fact that the person acting as Nigeria's president might not be the real Buhari; such facts include;

1.) Zahra Buhari no longer get close to her dad like before and snap selfies like she used to

2.) Aisha has been kicking against Buhari's government through various methods lipsrsealed

3.) Buhari never appears on live telecast or broadcast in Nigeria, only when he travels abroad and we hardly see live videos

4.) For your info, white people don't know the difference between black people. They can hardly differentiate, that's why foreign leaders may not have noticed the imposter if there is an imposter of which there is high probability undecided

5.) This image I attached below speak volumes; watch how unhappy Aisha looked and how every other person around was staring at so called Buhari with shock grin

A lot of worrying facts emerged sha, I am not sure but these facts are just worrying
Your level of delusion is beyond comprehension. That white people don't know the difference between blacks is the most absurd assumption a sane person can make. If ur statement is to be true, then how do they apprehend black criminals around the world? By guess work? After meeting with Trump, Macron and Theresa May one on one, are u telling me if they have doubts their security outfits don't have face and voice recognition software to know whether they dealt with Buhari or an impostor?
As for the picture, I think you have to have your eyes checked. All I'm seeing is a smiling Aisha buhari and an audience that's smiling and looking at at the exchange between buhari and the person he's interacting with who we cannot see from the picture

NB: a person who's wears glasses in perpetuity does not look exactly the same without glasses. You can experiment with a close friend or relative to verify.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Yusman316(m): 11:08am On Dec 03, 2018
Rickyzagy:

Now to the main issue.

Chief first of all, the summit is in Argentina and it is called G20. Meaning 20 most powerful economies in the world. Tell me if Nigeria is among the 20 most powerful economy in the world?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 03, 2018
higherpower:

Comment like this gives hope that Nigerians are not altogether insane. You have made my day.
GOD BLESS you bro.
It's so appaling to see grown men think the way they do.
I'm happy to see some reasonable people like you too bro.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 03, 2018
xjiggy:
Your level of delusion is beyond comprehension. That white people don't know the difference between blacks is the most absurd assumption a sane person can make. If ur statement is to be true, then how do they apprehend black criminals around the world? By guess work? After meeting with Trump, Macron and Theresa May one on one, are u telling me if they have doubts their security outfits don't have face and voice recognition software to know whether they dealt with Buhari or an impostor?
As for the picture, I think you have to have your eyes checked. All I'm seeing is a smiling Aisha buhari and an audience that's smiling and looking at at the exchange between buhari and the person he's interacting with who we cannot see from the picture

NB: a person who's wears glasses in perpetuity does not look exactly the same without glasses. You can experiment with a close friend or relative to verify.
You really have time to analyse to that thing thay started his absurd post with 'majority of Nigerians don't have sense at All' when he is the one, sense is so far from!)

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by Sa2ruis(m): 11:16am On Dec 03, 2018
All these rumours and speculations is a direct result of the very poor handling of your illness by yourself and your handlers. You are president of Nigeria, so therefore it behoves on you to adequately inform Nigerians of any illness on your part. But this was sorely lacking. Till date there is no adequate explanation for your illness and your current health status.
Don't blame any body but your self.
Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by gurnam: 11:21am On Dec 03, 2018
PointZerom:
Tinubu's plan no work.

Ipob wish no work. God disappointed una and He will always disappoint una.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP by beegodson: 11:41am On Dec 03, 2018
Desperate people in search of power, at the end if the day they have nothing to offer to the people, just for their selfish interest and to loot monies to their Swiss Accounts, they have been praying for the death of PMB, so they can rush in and carry out their evil deeds...
well, PMB is going no where he will lead this country come 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC / Blinken Unveils Lekki’s ‘american Corner’ / We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.