Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,387 members, 7,853,733 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do (682 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do by davodguy: 9:18am On Jul 30, 2010
I had a girl friend, we've been together for two years now. earlier this year she stated behaving strange, which she explained as a result of hearing stories about me, I later find out that she have another boyfriend, who she must have been probably be going out with.

now she has find out the truth and wants me back. (probably she have made way with this said guy.)

now the question.

should I accept her back and still love her like i always do,will she still love and trust me, if i does?

WHAT SHOULD I DO??
Re: What Should I Do by double08(m): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2010
Julius Ceasar asked his son a question ''son,if a trusted friend betrays you and later comes back for forgiveness,what will you do?'
His son answered,'i will forgive him'
Julius Ceasar answered, 'no,you kill him,because if he can betray you the first,he can always do it again but this time he his going to perfect the mistakes he made the first time he betrayed you'
Re: What Should I Do by Acidosis(m): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2010
Accept her wholeheartedly, she'll always trust you.
Re: What Should I Do by 1105(f): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2010
If you dont want to wreck that Lil heart of yours

Kick her 2 the curbs~

follow double08 advice~
Re: What Should I Do by LOVE4BUG(f): 10:24am On Jul 30, 2010
you are a man and as one you must stand up to wat you want!!! no body can advice you beta cool
Re: What Should I Do by TheCork(m): 10:41am On Jul 30, 2010
Look for another Nyansh to Nyansh coz plenty Nyansh in the Ocean (words of wisdom)
Re: What Should I Do by cantell(m): 10:43am On Jul 30, 2010
double08:

Julius Ceasar asked his son a question ''son,if a trusted friend betrays you and later comes back for forgiveness,what will you do?'
Julius Ceasar answered, 'no,you kill him,because if he can betray you the first,he can always do it again but this time he his going to perfect the mistakes he made the first time he betrayed you'
Thats mean bro. But i agree with you totally.(not the kill part)
The poster should kick out her cheating a*ss and get himself a nice babe.
Re: What Should I Do by Omolola1(f): 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2010
its all up to you!
Re: What Should I Do by LOVE4BUG(f): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2010
bro so many people here will advice you to kick her out becos its you but wen it come to them, they do it their own way.

bro pls follow your heart!!!!
Re: What Should I Do by Spyker: 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2010
Once a girl messes up, forgive her and don't forget. If you like, accept her back, if you like don't. But know that once a woman cheats and returns, the tendency of cheating has begun and has already being established. You now control how things are between both of you. But the truth is that there is no more trust between both of you.
Re: What Should I Do by Vic2k3(m): 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2010
@poster -luv can bend rules u know
Re: What Should I Do by Vic2k3(m): 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2010
4 Ceaser's advice dat waz den when men were men
Re: What Should I Do by deoyel25(m): 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2010
davodguy:

I had a girl friend, we've been together for two years now. earlier this year she stated behaving strange, which she explained as  a result of hearing stories about me, I later find out that she have another boyfriend, who she must have been probably be going out with.

now she has find out the truth and wants me back.  (probably she have made way with this said guy.)

now the question.

should I accept her back and still love her like i always do,will she still love and trust me, if i does?

WHAT SHOULD I DO??

Am I the only one that noticed the parts in bold?

@Poster, follow LOVE.4BUG's advice.
Re: What Should I Do by StRichy(m): 6:36am On Jul 31, 2010
you are lucky she's back!
HOLD WHAT YOU HAVE AND ENJOY THE ADVANTAGE TO YOUR TASTE.
some of us weren't dat lucky!
Re: What Should I Do by 5stars(m): 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2010
Look she runing back to u cus she must have been dumped herself. If u love her then just run away frm her and get u anoda yansh cus she will cheat on u again trust. But if u dont then just continue beating da yansh. I dont really think she feeling u like that or she wouldnt get a bf while still dating u. Move on son
Re: What Should I Do by omega25red(m): 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2010
double08:

^^^^ i love this
kick her to the gutter in festac where she belongs. she accused you while she was the one messing around. you dont need her she cheated left you and now she has had her fill and is back to the old sucker

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Do If U And Ur Brother Are In Love With A Girl / Any Lady Interestedd?! / A Young Hiv Positive Woman Robs Her Lovers Belongings After They Unwittingly Contract Aids Fr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.