Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,345 members, 7,864,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

What Will U Do If U And Ur Brother Are In Love With A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do If U And Ur Brother Are In Love With A Girl (684 Views)

Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. / After 12 Round And Ur Bae Still Need More...pic / (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do If U And Ur Brother Are In Love With A Girl by melodyj(m): 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2010
there dis girl dat i fell in love with, wen i told my brother about her he told me dat is the girl he has been admiring. what will i do.
Re: What Will U Do If U And Ur Brother Are In Love With A Girl by InkedNerd(f): 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2010
Eh ya, let her go. She's not worth ruining your relationahip with your brother cry.
Re: What Will U Do If U And Ur Brother Are In Love With A Girl by JstTinking: 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2010
abeg, let her go!!!
Re: What Will U Do If U And Ur Brother Are In Love With A Girl by 1102(m): 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2010
this same issue happened to myself and my younger brother

some years ago,but i immediately stepped down, its stoopid, going out wiv a gurl

ur younger brother likes and even the gurl was confused on who 2 date,

she wanted maturity and wealth and on the other option wanted Handsome[i]ness[/i]
Re: What Will U Do If U And Ur Brother Are In Love With A Girl by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2010
Who is the big brother? grin
Re: What Will U Do If U And Ur Brother Are In Love With A Girl by 1102(m): 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2010
^^
Kant u read i said Myself and my younger brother

and ure asking again who's the big bro,

@tymes i dey wonder if some people dey go school~
grin grin -- no offence my small sister -ROCK-WIT-ME!
Re: What Will U Do If U And Ur Brother Are In Love With A Girl by Omolola1(f): 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2010
hehehe, let the girl go, BTW, who does she like the most?
Re: What Will U Do If U And Ur Brother Are In Love With A Girl by omega25red(m): 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Eh ya, let her go. She's not worth ruining your relationahip with your brother cry.
Why should he let go? the brother said he has been admiring her. He didn't say that he was dating her or seeing her. They are both men and it's up to the girl to want to be with either or both of them lipsrsealed
Anyway poster i say run ahead of your brother and talk to her while he is wasting time admiring the girl from afar. If she says no, then he can go and try his luck. All is fair in love and war
Re: What Will U Do If U And Ur Brother Are In Love With A Girl by Omolola1(f): 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2010
hehehe
Re: What Will U Do If U And Ur Brother Are In Love With A Girl by InkedNerd(f): 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2010
omega25red:

Why should he let go? the brother said he has been admiring her. He didn't say that he was dating her or seeing her. They are both men and it's up to the girl to want to be with either or both of them lipsrsealed
Anyway poster i say run ahead of your brother and talk to her while he is wasting time admiring the girl from afar. If she says no, then he can go and try his luck. All is fair in love and war

Ok, but he never stated how long either one of then have admiring the girl. What he said is that he fell in love with her. That doesn't necessarily mean he has ever approached the girl or let his feelings be know and it doesn't mean that the brother has done the same as well. For all we know, both of them could have been admiring the girl from afar.  I told him to let her go because often time, things like this can create a wedge between siblings and its not worth it. If they are both mature men and he really wants to be with her then fine.
Re: What Will U Do If U And Ur Brother Are In Love With A Girl by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2010
Play rock paper scissors.
First to win 3 times takes all cheesy
Re: What Will U Do If U And Ur Brother Are In Love With A Girl by InkedNerd(f): 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2010
lol, funny idea.
Re: What Will U Do If U And Ur Brother Are In Love With A Girl by Omolola1(f): 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2010
I just tried that!! lol
Re: What Will U Do If U And Ur Brother Are In Love With A Girl by Vic2k3(m): 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2010
Lola wassup? cool cool

@op. I will advice both of then to fall out. Cos if 1 gets her and the other loses there gonna be . . . . . . .
Re: What Will U Do If U And Ur Brother Are In Love With A Girl by Omolola1(f): 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2010
Nothing much. U?
Re: What Will U Do If U And Ur Brother Are In Love With A Girl by Vic2k3(m): 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2010
I'm fine. I tot u were mad @me? wink wink
Re: What Will U Do If U And Ur Brother Are In Love With A Girl by Luvties(m): 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2010
Love conquer all things, just ask your brother what type of love does he has for the gurl. Maybe *hit n run*

If he show seriousness on her, just support him in whichever way you can for the brotherly love.
Re: What Will U Do If U And Ur Brother Are In Love With A Girl by Omolola1(f): 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2010
Yes i am
Re: What Will U Do If U And Ur Brother Are In Love With A Girl by Vic2k3(m): 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2010
Lola why?
Re: What Will U Do If U And Ur Brother Are In Love With A Girl by ice234: 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2010
play contest who win takes the babe
Re: What Will U Do If U And Ur Brother Are In Love With A Girl by Omolola1(f): 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2010
@Vic, dunno
Re: What Will U Do If U And Ur Brother Are In Love With A Girl by Nobody: 2:30am On Sep 23, 2010
--190--:

^^
Kant u read i said Myself and my younger brother

and ure asking again who's the big bro,

@tymes i dey wonder if some people dey go school~
grin grin -- no offence my small sister -ROCK-WIT-ME!
Easy captain.

I was referring to the poster not you jeez (I didn't even read your post)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Love? / Would You Consider This Controlling? / Pls I Need Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.