Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) (56297 Views)

Buhari Donates Two Cows To Corpers In Katsina For Sallah Celebration / Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) / Coronavirus: Vera Akpan, 8-Year-Old Writes Buhari, Donates N2,350 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by gaby(m): 10:19am On Dec 03, 2018
chiochio1:
This guy...one planet are you from have you not read in the holy book *touch not my anointed and do my prophet no hammer*

Planet of reality my boss.

My prophet has been handed 2 million naira to tansport to heaven and bring prophecies to us from God. The cash was delivered by the fraudulent Uzo acting as a bullion van for Jubril from Sudan or the Chief killer herdsman. Abi no be the name wey dem dey call Buhari be dat when the money never show?

Rubbish people..

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:19am On Dec 03, 2018
mekaboy:
Business man. He is a mockery to Christianity.

A shame upon the Catholic Church. A charlatan.
This is the reason why I stopped going to church. I will worship God in my heart and house.
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by Francixchinex(m): 10:20am On Dec 03, 2018
CodeNinja2703:
I can help you write code to solve any problem as long as your product operates within ambits of the law
okay oo
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by MeeLan: 10:24am On Dec 03, 2018
just two milla, father don issue receipt.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 03, 2018
lexy2014:

Buhari didn't mock Christianity. Its mbaka that has made a mockery of his calling that is if he has any. Although we dont expect "Mr. Integrity" to induce anyone financially 2 get votes or support, d onus is on religious leaders to uphold d highest moral standards. Unfortunately, most of these religious leaders are thieves
yes bro.

I felt bad seeing the man dancing, smelling because of 2m.

I spit on iPob people for real they are cowards
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by josephcletus(m): 10:24am On Dec 03, 2018
Padre, please do well to send that money to IDP camp(s)......People out there need the money, don't use that money now to clean your mouth and say "the lord be with you"....
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by hisgrace090: 10:29am On Dec 03, 2018
Can this be true of mbaka?
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by Lomprico2: 10:35am On Dec 03, 2018
Shame on mbaka if he really said all that! angry
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by able20(m): 10:36am On Dec 03, 2018
BafanaBafana:
No way. Not Buhari.
Buhari does not make such donations. He is not the sharing money kind of politician.
I know my president.
Na so the things dey do you for head abi.
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by gurunlocker: 10:44am On Dec 03, 2018
He has finally pay you so you can shut up... grin grin

Now you can start singing his praises again.
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by HeyCorleone(m): 10:50am On Dec 03, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
This man would have just rejected this money by directing the payment to charity home.

2m can't even stand the building not to talk of health center

Buhari has once again mock Christianity because he knows most of this preachers are after money specially ibos preachers.

Billions is being donated to mosque in the north you can never hear of it .

I spit on iPob and thier coward leaders

Bless you.

Some times I try to defend the Easterners. But they are things they do that make me super ashamed.
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by Alochigozie(m): 10:55am On Dec 03, 2018
Gov Umahi of Ebonyi State just donated 10m naira to his ministry recently, it is well
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by dcncorniels: 11:02am On Dec 03, 2018
BafanaBafana:
No way. Not Buhari.
Buhari does not make such donations. He is not the sharing money kind of politician.
I know my president.
abeg my bro. wise up
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by Martartins(m): 11:03am On Dec 03, 2018
I'm not interested in that political gathering called a church bazzar. What I'm however interested is the supposed projects to be carried out by those donating money.

Will it be free and accessible to members of the public? If it's a healthcare centre, how will it be run?

It easy to carry out a white elephant project and as soon as the government leaves power, such projects are left moribund.

This is a bazaar, why not keep it simple. There are people who came to that bazaar with no food in their stomach and will still go home with nothing in their stomach.

This is December, if they are doing bazaar, they should start with the stomach infrastructure of the poor in that church that have been worshiping God for over a year.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by emperorgeoffrey: 11:04am On Dec 03, 2018
I so much respect that man before, but right now he's a disgrace to the Catholic church, he should be release from duty immediately
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by BeiFangLaye(m): 11:07am On Dec 03, 2018
Buhari no get money to buy presidential form. I smell lies
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by ollah2: 11:18am On Dec 03, 2018
IamD18:
If given the chance rule, Nigerian religious leaders will be worst than Nigerian politicians.

They are already. The worst set of people are those you hold wirh high esteem but end up fuçking you up while acting like God sent. That's the circle religious leaders are, unfortunately Nigerians are too religious blinded to see this
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by wakes: 11:18am On Dec 03, 2018
I just passed
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by Erastuslove: 11:21am On Dec 03, 2018
With this its very clear Mbaka prophecies are fake for the money
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by stanquest282(m): 11:25am On Dec 03, 2018
Now I understand the whole point of your actions in 2015!!!
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by lookingfly: 11:35am On Dec 03, 2018
See this used and dumped man..... I just de look you

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by juniorstar(m): 11:52am On Dec 03, 2018
TO religious leaders beware of money from nigerian politician, money exchanging hands these days, it is a serious something.
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by Racoon(m): 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
Well Mbaka have simply collected a curse upon himself as the such a kind of money is cursed as well.
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by educhigo: 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
he is the other way campaining to buhari when he reply peter obi says but there is hungry during gej government,mbaka why cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry crythis mbaka worse than idi amin of uganda
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by namsythegreat: 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
Dear Compatriots,

Your input is highly required. Please share your thoughts.

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by pedrilo: 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
i dnt blame him but his followers for following a fool
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by Ianmaduka(m): 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
#fake news with no proves....

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by yungcheda(m): 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
Mbaka is a huge disgrace. I couldn't even believe such nonsense could come out of his mouth. He is a shame to Christian, Igbos and Nigerians as a whole
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by iluvdonjazzy: 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
Abfinest007:
father mbaka has just been bought over with cheap 2m
I don't think he actually said that, he rejected millions from Jonathan, talkless of this mere 2m.
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by bencr7: 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
Is only in nairaland am seeing diz news, I seem diz is a fake news
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by giftedshantel(m): 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
election tinx e don tae since when this man don de scam us de come mtsheeew �
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by AndyGlobal: 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
O My Jesus! Please Lord come hasten and assist Your priest. Grant him Your grace again �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) / Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) / Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.