Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,037 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) (56300 Views)

Buhari Donates Two Cows To Corpers In Katsina For Sallah Celebration / Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos) / Coronavirus: Vera Akpan, 8-Year-Old Writes Buhari, Donates N2,350 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by Originality007: 10:08am On Dec 03, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by kenodrill: 10:08am On Dec 03, 2018
Money! The truth test of a man's integrity.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by ibori1(m): 10:08am On Dec 03, 2018
cool
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by nnachukz(m): 10:08am On Dec 03, 2018
All those supporting Buhari are doing so for one personal gain or the other. The mouth has now revealed the inner content of the supposed reverend father's mind.
Same is applicable to all zombies, Sia Baba is for selfish purposes not for the betterment of our country.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:08am On Dec 03, 2018
grin
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by skyman200(m): 10:09am On Dec 03, 2018
this is a man that put Nigeria into these mess,terrible.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by Mankosi: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2018
I don't want to believe this
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by ekobami: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2018
The Only Man Of God I Know
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by ekobami: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2018
The Only Honest Man Of God I Know
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by cr7lomo: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2018
So you supported this evil man that has brought poverty and destruction into this nation so that he will contain yourself selfish attitude by hosting your church

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by Adekdammy: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2018
where do we classify this donation?
bribery
conscience buying
tradermoni/pastoralmoni
job well done money

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by lexy2014: 10:11am On Dec 03, 2018
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

Spiritual leader of the Adoration Ministries, Enugu, Father Ejike Mbaka has reacted after President Muhammadu Buhari donated N2 million to his church.

The Controversial Catholic Priest thanked the president for the donation, which was made through Imo APC Guber Candidate, Hope Uzodinma. He shockingly proceeded to flay the president for abandoning him and his ministry after the prayers and support they offered him in the 2015 Elections.

He disclosed that he insulted Ex-Anambra state governor and current Vice Presidential candidate of the PDP, Peter Obi because of his support for President Buhari. He lamented that the President did not carry out any project for his church after the 2015 Elections as a means of gratitude for their support.

PoliticsNGR has footage from the event.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/mbaka-reacts-president-buhari-donates-n2-million-church-watch/

What kind of project is d president of a country supposed 2b carrying out in a church just because d pastor prayed 4d president?

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by PointZerom: 10:11am On Dec 03, 2018
Buhari is a disaster.

only God knows how much MUMUric and other APC attack dogs hv received for Jubri Al-Sudani

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by abdulaz: 10:11am On Dec 03, 2018
Religion

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by duni04(m): 10:12am On Dec 03, 2018
Those that didn't bother to read the article would have missed the part where they wrote Hope Uzodinma donated on behalf of the President. I can sit in my bedroom and say I'm donating on behalf of Buhari. Doesn't mean I'm trying to bribe anybody. Please note carefully.
The title of the article is even misleading because Buhari never donated anything hinself. It's against his ethics. Hope Uzodinma donated!!!
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 03, 2018
Fakest news! i donteventknowwhombakais. sad
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by helinues: 10:12am On Dec 03, 2018
Its all about Benji.

Na so

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by CodeNinja2703: 10:12am On Dec 03, 2018
I can help you write code to solve any problem as long as your product operates within ambits of the law

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by Rosarie(f): 10:12am On Dec 03, 2018
a real disgrace to Christianity

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by OBAGADAFFI: 10:13am On Dec 03, 2018
So Father Ejike Mbaka confirmed receiving money from Buhari.

It is well.
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by PointZerom: 10:14am On Dec 03, 2018
lexy2014:

What kind of project is d president of a country supposed 2b carrying out in a church just because d pastor prayed 4d president?

Only if you know the agreement they had b4 the prayer. He's not speaking for nothing.
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by chiochio1(m): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2018
This guy...one planet are you from have you not read in the holy book *touch not my anointed and do my prophet no hammer*

gaby:
Frauds...looking at his mouth I won't put it past him that he sucks a cockk..

Nonsense
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by hokafor(m): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2018
Atiku should quickly add something on the 2m so that this shameless priest will start campaigning for him.
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by Boss20: 10:14am On Dec 03, 2018
Just watched the video

I am so ashamed on behalf of this so called man of God.

When a man of God openly beg politicians for money you know the end is near.

PATHETIC

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by omoelerin1: 10:14am On Dec 03, 2018
Fear Igbo
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by stanley000: 10:15am On Dec 03, 2018
Eyaaaaa coz of 2m. Ordinary 2m that can't get a nice car. But if daddy freeze start to talk now everyone will come for his head even without properly seeing things from his perspective. Thieves and Ritualists, they are the ones making girls mad not yahooboys
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by PointZerom: 10:16am On Dec 03, 2018
duni04:
Those that didn't bother to read the article would have missed the part where they wrote Hope Uzodinma donated on behalf of the President. I can sit in my bedroom and say I'm donating on behalf of Buhari. Doesn't mean I'm trying to bribe anybody. Please note carefully.
The title of the article is even misleading because Buhari never donated anything hinself. It's against his ethics. Hope Uzodinma donated!!!
Thanks.

Maybe if we tell you that GEJ didn't steal but Dasuki you'll be happy.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by lexy2014: 10:16am On Dec 03, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
This man would have just rejected this money by directing the payment to charity home.

2m can't even stand the building not to talk of health center

Buhari has once again mock Christianity because he knows most of this preachers are after money specially ibos preachers.

Billions is being donated to mosque in the north you can never hear of it .

I spit on iPob and thier coward leader

Buhari didn't mock Christianity. Its mbaka that has made a mockery of his calling that is if he has any. Although we dont expect "Mr. Integrity" to induce anyone financially 2 get votes or support, d onus is on religious leaders to uphold d highest moral standards. Unfortunately, most of these religious leaders are thieves

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by emmy4lov(m): 10:17am On Dec 03, 2018
Rubbish... Politics in the church
Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by stanley000: 10:18am On Dec 03, 2018
Boss20:
Just watched the video

I am so ashamed on behalf of this so called man of God.

When a man of God openly beg politicians for money you know the end is near.

PATHETIC
that's what they are after. Government money. The pretend to be criticizing, and Buhari was so wise to expose him. Buhari is indirectly telling all Christians "woe look at the fool that you ppl tink is speaking for you"

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) by lexy2014: 10:19am On Dec 03, 2018
PointZerom:

Only if you know the agreement they had b4 the prayer. He's not speaking for nothing.

That's y its even more intriguing. D boldness and d temerity. Its such a disgrace from both parties

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center / Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) / Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.