Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,160 members, 7,825,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) (71527 Views)

Tiffany Trump, To Marry Lagos-Bred Fiancé, Michael Boulous This Weekend (Pics) / Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos / Ever Wonder Why Donald Trump Doesn't Talk About His Daughter Tiffany ? Here’s Wh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by tealaw(m): 11:56am On Dec 03, 2018
he is dressed like a nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by keryj(f): 11:56am On Dec 03, 2018
Nonsense blogger. He is not a Nigerian.

He is a Lebanese whose family moved to Nigeria and established their construction firm.

They schooled and was raised in Nigeria doesn't make them Nigerian by origin.
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by boujeeassnigga(m): 11:57am On Dec 03, 2018
The only boulus i know is bulus from plateau
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by phineas: 11:59am On Dec 03, 2018
Beautiful couple. Pretty lady

Correct guy. Lagos boy all the way with Lebanese blood sha.

Nairalanders be nice to them.Nigerians are decent kind and happy people remember ,and dude is one of us. So Biko to the real Nigerians(and not the nairaland trolls) .This is the kind of thread that gets global views. let's show who we really are as we celebrate the couple

That said ,so does this make the trumps potentially "our in laws" ?

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by edupedia: 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
davillian:
This guy doesn't look like one of us from this shithole.

...meaning u do not know Boulos...if u don't u are too young to be talking here....go and take more breast milk....
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by Guestlander: 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
besticality:
Boulos doesn't sound Nigerian

They have been in Nigeria for a very long time. In 1979 there was a famous robbery incident involving one of their companies.
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by davillian(m): 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
edupedia:

...meaning u do not know Boulos...if u don't u are too young to be talking here....go and take more breast milk....
Take you age to the bank and deposit it there,i think they still pay #1000 for that.
We not talking of name here we talking of looks not my fault that as you grow old your brains begins to decline.
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by InvestorOlu: 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pls where is the Nigerian man ohh sad
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by PROVERBZ(m): 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
pooozeee:
How can a pure white man with coily hair be a Nigerian ?

let me explain it to you dear the same way Anthony Joshua a black guy born to to two black Nigerian parents is British or how Barack Obama is American

he was born and bread in Nigeria by his Lebanese Nigerian parents in lagos

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by iamakinfemi(m): 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
Maybe its Boluwatife that was shortened to Boulous, who knows

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by midastouch: 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
jamaicabakare:
I'm still looking for the Nigeria man in that picture lipsrsealed :- lipsrsealed

Billionaire with a cheap shoe grin grin grin

That's how they got rich in the first instance.

Poor people struggle so hard to impress the Jonses!

Wealthy people do not swallow their profits, but reinvest it all.
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by PROVERBZ(m): 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
keryj:
Nonsense blogger. He is not a Nigerian.

He is a Lebanese whose family moved to Nigeria and established their construction firm.

They schooled and was raised in Nigeria doesn't make them Nigerian by origin.
hmmm fine girl like you, be malyaning

go back to you civic text book and read about citizenship OK those black people you see in Europe their parents also moved there and the boulos, chagourys and other Lebanese Nigerian families we have contributed alot to this country ok
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
Josnac:
Hmmm..I really doubt if Nigerians answer that "Boulos" of a name.

Op, this is hate speech, you are putting the young man's life at risk.
They are actually Lebanese.
The founder has been in Nigeria since the 1950s or so and even has a chieftancy title grin
They have really made money in Nigeria - your Rose tissue paper in rolls and boxes for one, you must know that product.

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by Nature8(m): 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
Famousbabe:
Youngest daughter of US President, Tiffany Trump is reportedly dating Michael Boulos, a wealthy young man from Nigeria.

Page Six claims that Tiffany is dating handsome Michael Boulos, who grew up in Lagos, where his well-connected family owns a multibillion-dollar conglomerate that trades in vehicles, equipment, retail and construction.

Michael Boulos attended an elite international school in Nigeria, and his brother Fares is an actor and rapper who performs as Farastafari. Their family founded Boulos Enterprises and the publicly traded conglomerate SCOA Nigeria.

See Source, more photos and how they met
HERE

Nice one
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by Josnac(m): 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

The founder has been in Nigeria since the 1950s or so and even has a chieftancy title grin
They have really made money in Nigeria - your Rose tissue paper in rolls and boxes for one, you must know that product.

Oh, I see.

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by codemaniacs: 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
zz
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by keryj(f): 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
PROVERBZ:
hmmm fine girl like you, be malyaning

go back to you civic text book and read about citizenship OK those black people you see in Europe their parents also moved there and the boulos, chagourys and other Lebanese Nigerian families we have contributed alot to this country ok

Ok I get. Citizenship by birth is different from citizenship by origin. Those blacks in America were slaves and their roots unknown.
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
Josnac:

Oh, I see.
That's a nice pose you struck there.
Please dash me the ankara

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by ahjerryboy1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
I don't believe the fact that he is from Nigeria, he does not even look like African dude
probably the editor made a mistake, maybe he is attempt to wrote MICHEAL BOULOS from united kingdom
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by PROVERBZ(m): 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
keryj:

Ok I get. Citizenship by birth is different from citizenship by origin. Those blacks in America were slaves and their roots unknown.
there is nothing like citizenship by origin note

citizenship by birth
by marriage
naturalization
war or conquering
and honorary where someone is rewarded with citizenship for good conduct

and I wasn't talking about African Americans am talking about first generation Africans who moved to this countries example DJ cuppy , Barack Obama ,Anthony joshua
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by BlackPantherCri: 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
Jesse01:
How is he a Nigeria undecided

If he was born in Nigeria, he is Nigerian.

Most of these Lebanese came to Nigeria in the 80s, set up biz , fed fat and never left. They are all over VI, Ikeja and Ikoyi.

Boulos does Rose tissue paper and other stuff, their factory is in Ikeja.

Scoa motors is one of the oldest car dealers in Nigeria.

They are old money.

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by Josnac(m): 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

That's a nice pose you struck there.
Please dash me the ankara

Nah..already used it to sew boxers. wink wink
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by PROVERBZ(m): 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
codemaniacs:

Barack Obama and Anthony Joshua do not control a section of the economies of the countries they were born...

this guys have more control than those people you mentioned... they would hire a lebanese first before they hire a Nigerian or they would pay a lebanese higher than they would a Nigerian doing the same job...
guy please I beg u please stop making Nigerians a clique think before you type someth ing

explain to me how he isn't Nigerian because he controls a portion of Nigeria's economy and how does employing Lebanese that are skilled make them less Nigerian ??
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by Sambaby7640: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
Guestlander:

They have been in Nigeria for a very long time. In 1979 there was a famous robbery incident involving one of their companies.
After u've gone to google abi? Kontinue
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by BlackPantherCri: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Ah ah! Boulous Toilet tissue?

What will Trump say? This one he is reserved about Muslims.

How is Michael a Muslim Tori olorun
There are many Lebanese Christians.
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by BlackPantherCri: 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Abi!

If he doesn't know anything, he should at least know how to wipe his ass with boulos Rose tissue paper.
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
Josnac:

Nah..already used it to sew boxers. wink wink
Pity that undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by BlackPantherCri: 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
My own question is how and where did they meet?

Second... I can imagine his first meeting with Trump.

Trump: who is your father

Boulos: I'm from Boulos family, we are lebanese billionaires based in Nigeria

Trump: really, what is your family into

Boulos: we make tissue paper for the (m)asses in that shithole country

Trump:

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
My kind of guys shocked shocked
Come home and meet beautiful black girls
White girls no Sabi the thing
He he he he he he he ur name says it all
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by Guestlander: 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
Sambaby7640:
After u've gone to google abi? Kontinue

Absolutely not. How can I Google what I wasn't aware of?
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by Miggs(m): 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
TheAngry1:

Most Nigerian youths are so shallow-minded walahi! So because he is not black-skinned, he is not Nigerian? Do you know that there are thousands of Nigerians of Lebanese, Indian and even European descent? Na una go rush go Europe begin pursue national ID like say una wan die, but when a colored person does that here, we go racist!
@emboldened Also poorly educated,unenlightened,slum-dwelling miscreants who believe the world begins and ends in the pathetic excuses of towns they call cities.

3 Likes

Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by AnuliKay: 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
LOL at Nigerian.

South Africans are quite angry after the Global Citizen Festival:

Yesterday, the Global Citizen Festival held at the FNB Stadium in Johanesburg, South Africa. It featured a ton of African and Global Superstars including Beyonce and her husband, Jay Z. Hosted by Bonang Matheba, and well attended by celebrities across the world, it was a great event.

Global Citizen is a movement of engaged citizens who are using their collective voice to end extreme poverty by 2030. It is disheartening to note that after such an amazing event, disaster struck. According to reports, the South African police were busy safeguarding the bigwigs and exposed thousands of attendees to mayhem.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/south-africans-are-quite-angry-after-the-global-citizen-festival/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane / Why North Korea 'Ghost Ships' Wash Up In Japan Full Of Dead Bodies (Pics) / Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea

Viewing this topic: Henrick007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.