Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,505 members, 7,954,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:39 PM

Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) (71829 Views)

Tiffany Trump, To Marry Lagos-Bred Fiancé, Michael Boulous This Weekend (Pics) / Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos / Ever Wonder Why Donald Trump Doesn't Talk About His Daughter Tiffany ? Here’s Wh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by codemaniacs: 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
zz

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
Famousbabe:
Youngest daughter of US President, Tiffany Trump is reportedly dating Michael Boulos, a wealthy young man from Nigeria.

Page Six claims that Tiffany is dating handsome Michael Boulos, who grew up in Lagos, where his well-connected family owns a multibillion-dollar conglomerate that trades in vehicles, equipment, retail and construction.

Michael Boulos attended an elite international school in Nigeria, and his brother Fares is an actor and rapper who performs as Farastafari. Their family founded Boulos Enterprises and the publicly traded conglomerate SCOA Nigeria.

See Source, more photos and how they met
HERE

DID I HEAR YOU SAY NIGERIA?

THEY SHOULD MENTION HIS TRUE NATIONALITY.

He could be a french Lebanese or from one of the north african country.

But based in Nigeria where his family does business.
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by Franklyine: 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
Jesse01:
How is he a Nigeria undecided
nigerian by birth
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
My kind of guys shocked shocked
Come home and meet beautiful black girls
White girls no Sabi the thing
i hop to meet u in za oza room
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by PROVERBZ(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
codemaniacs:

he is Nigerian on paper but lebanese by heart and ethnicity...

people put their ethnicity before their nationality...

europeans created nationalities so that they could legally protect themselves when they are in another ethnic nation's territory..

that he controls a portion of Nigeria's economy or Yoruba's economy means they have power and wealth to influence who they employ.. in case you don't know, well paid employment is another means of empowerment... If they hire more lebanese than Yorubas/Nigerians then they would gradually breed out the Yorubas and create their own community...
bro no offence but u are not smart , I simply stated that he was born here in Nigeria and lived and schooled here which makes him a Nigerian even if his parents were nor Nigerians but this isn't even the case cuz his parents are naturalized Nigerians but you keep on quoting me and talking about employment and economy

but u said something that picked my interest about him being Nigerian on paper I want to ask you this why would any one want to be Nigerian on paper of course he would have emotional attachments to where his parents are originally from Nigerians who move abroad still follow up on happenings in Nigeria so do their kids Britain is mad about Nigerian music due to the children of Nigerian immigrants there its left for them to chose which one they love most not you

this is a picture of his brothers bio a musician no mention of Lebanese their just straight up Nigerian you should watch his videos on you tube he is also a nollywood actor

2 Likes

Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
davillian:
This guy doesn't look like one of us from this shithole.
so you are calling your country shit hole abi, continue?

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by codemaniacs: 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
zz
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by PROVERBZ(m): 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
codemaniacs:

do you expect him or his family to deny a country full of ignorant people who would always want to associate with foreigners like himself over their own ethnicity

do you expect him or his family to deny a country full of people that are economically ignorant

do you expect him of his family to deny a country that made them multi-billionaires

to you and in your own opinion he and his family are Nigerians...

to me and in my own opinion he and his family can never be Yorubas, Igbos or any other ethnic nation within the geographical location called Nigeria.

If you were in his situation would you deny a country that makes you and your unborn generations multi-billionaires at the expense of their own citizens or fellow ethnic community
if I may ask what tribe are you please ??
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by TheAngry1: 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
[quote author=Miggs post=73515085]
@emboldened Also poorly educated,unenlightened,slum-dwelling miscreants who believe the world begins and ends in the pathetic excuses of towns they call cities.
[/quote

You are very correct! Some Lebanese-Nigerians moved to this space we call Nigeria today as far back as 1890s, yet they are not Nigerians? What exactly makes you 'Nigerian'? Illiterate and senseless Yahoo youths everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by Dbestofmasquar(m): 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
That watch he is wearing cost $150,000
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by codemaniacs: 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
zz
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by davillian(m): 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
mechanics:
so you are calling your country shit hole abi, continue?
Let's not deceive ourselves
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by Ilamina(f): 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
Which secondary school in Nigeria

Did he go too
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by PROVERBZ(m): 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
codemaniacs:

my tribe does not matter....

How the people of African descent are been treated in their own communities just because they allow foreigners to do business is what matters...
my brother ur problem is not with us naturalized Nigerians ur problem na say u no get money

so hide ur face

good bye
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
davillian:

Let's not deceive ourselves
That's wrong, you know the tongue has Power.
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by davillian(m): 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
mechanics:
That's wrong, you know the tongue has Power.
When you visit the western world you will know Nigeria is a shiiit hole.
We are not even enjoying up-to 1% of what the western world are enjoying.
And our leaders has no plan to make this country work just because of their selfish interest.
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
davillian:

When you visit the western world you will know Nigeria is a shiiit hole.
We are not even enjoying up-to 1% of what the western world are enjoying.
And our leaders has no plan to make this country work just because of their selfish interest.
I understand how you feel, but you know things won't work on insult o, we just have to keep praying and have faith.
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by davillian(m): 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
mechanics:
I understand how you feel, but you know things won't work on insult o, we just have to keep praying and have faith.
I can hold on to faith for the prayers it can't save Nigeria even countries that don't carry religion does better than Nigeria.
How I wish our politicians use ogun or amadioha during swearing in fear would not allow them to be corrupt.
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by joepentwo(m): 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
NaijaOlosho:

Olosho no get level grin grin
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by Zoe99(f): 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
I'm still wondering why Trump doesn't like Tiffany and acts like she doesn't exist. His whole world revolves around Ivanka maybe because she's the beautiful one.
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by DaddyGngeess(m): 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
jamaicabakare:
I'm still looking for the Nigeria man in that picture lipsrsealed :- lipsrsealed

Billionaire with a cheap shoe grin grin grin

Hahahaha, una no go kill person here shall, one of the rope on the shoe don lose self

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by somehow: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
He doesn't want to be your ATM
NaijaOlosho:

Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by FUSS: 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
NaijaOlosho:

Which thing?
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
davillian:

I can hold on to faith for the prayers it can't save Nigeria even countries that don't carry religion does better than Nigeria.
How I wish our politicians use ogun or amadioha during swearing in fear would not allow them to be corrupt.

It will save Nigeria if will persevere.
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by davillian(m): 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
mechanics:
It will save Nigeria if will persevere.
I believe me not being among the prayer warriors doesn't affect the prayers.
I wish you guys good luck.
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by Nowenuse: 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
BlackPantherCri:
My own question is how and where did they meet?

Second... I can imagine his first meeting with Trump.

Trump: who is your father

Boulos: I'm from Boulos family, we are lebanese billionaires based in Nigeria

Trump: really, what is your family into

Boulos: we make tissue paper for the (m)asses in that shithole country

Trump:

Hahahaha grin You're crazy.
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by kjhova(m): 9:56am On Jan 05, 2019
Vindco:
20 hours ago - BEIRUT: US President Donald Trump is going to have to think twice before speaking politics at the dinner table now that his daughter Tiffany is dating an Arab. Michael Boulos, the son of Lebanese business tycoon Massad Boulos, grew up in Nigeria, where his father runs Boulo

Dear @Vinco, I know that this thread is now sort of stale however, I am compelled to correct some wrongly held perception. permit my comment below in this regard.

The Boulos family actually have been in Nigeria for a long time (from maybe pre-independence times if my memory don't fail me). The family patriarch became a naturalized Nigerian in the 1950s (again if I can recall correctly).

Consequent upon the above, Michael was born Nigerian, was raised Nigerian and is a Nigerian chap just like you and I. If he so wills, he has all of the rights you have in this country to vote and/or to contest for elective positions and more.

Some of you guys seem to muddle up ethnicity and nationality. Michael Boulos is more Nigerian than Dele Ali is British or Ngolo Kante is French. This is a fact as Michael has been Nigerian even before he was born! His father and mother were Nigerians long before they gave birth to him.

This whole talk about him not looking Nigerian or that his surname not sounding Nigerian is straight up racist and xenophobic. For one, the surname, Boulos, is a very common Nigerian surname/first name in many parts of Northern Nigeria. Two, our constitution never ever said that you must be black to be Nigerian! So where is all this disregard coming from.

Michael "Tunde" Boulos carries a Nigerian passport. Irrespective of dual citizenship, his Nigerianess is not up for discussion at all as he is even more Nigerian than so many posters here who now carry American or British passports alone!
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by tck2000(m): 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
davillian:
This guy doesn't look like one of us from this shithole.
You mean one of you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. / Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO / China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.