Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,078 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

********Gionee Discussion Thread******** - Phones (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** (86944 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2020
Thompz43:

I need gionee x1s panel in Lagos
we will have it in the next few weeks when parts arrived from HQ in china
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Thompz43(m): 9:55am On Aug 07, 2020
GioneeOnline:

patiently waiting
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Saction(m): 11:19am On Aug 07, 2020
how much can i get M 11 screen and battery
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Immanueladebol(m): 11:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
GioneeOnline:
still not available so sorry for any inconvinient caused
Not available still ?
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Atheistan: 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
My Gionee s10 is hanging like mad, it's getting pretty bad that the whole screen will freeze and I will have to restart it to continue using.
What do I do aside from hard reset.
Its 6GB RAM and 64GB memory.
No much things inside.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Casemiro(m): 8:08am On Aug 12, 2020
GioneeOnline:

which Gionee phones below 40k can I get?

what's the cheapest Gionee phone I can get.

Plesae quote while replying
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by trev0n: 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
Please I don't understand this Gionee m11 whenever am playing music on it and stop operating the phone the music stops, it has been happening since I got it
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 10:41am On Aug 14, 2020
trev0n:
Please I don't understand this Gionee m11 whenever am playing music on it and stop operating the phone the music stops, it has been happening since I got it
please visit any of our care center close to you for check up for free, thanks
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by AceRoyal: 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
GioneeOnline:
Please how much to fix the screen of Gionee M6 and what is the latest phone from Gionee?
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 9:29am On Aug 17, 2020
AceRoyal:

Please how much to fix the screen of Gionee M6 and what is the latest phone from Gionee?
M6 screen is 27000 and the latest Gionee phone is S12
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 9:32am On Aug 17, 2020
LATEST GIONEE PHONE

Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by AceRoyal: 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
GioneeOnline:
M6 screen is 27000 and the latest Gionee phone is S12
Where is your office located please?
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
AceRoyal:

Where is your office located please?
our head office is in awolowo way ikeja lagos but you can visit any of the leading phone store(SLOT, FINET ) and other phone stores close to you
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 8:31am On Aug 26, 2020
Saction:
how much can i get M 11 screen and battery
the screen is 17,000
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by eboy540(m): 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
Any Gionee for sale
London used
Budget 15k
Sharpely
Money dey ground
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by jeff1607(m): 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
eboy540:
Any Gionee for sale London used Budget 15k Sharpely Money dey ground
Gionee m5 clean
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Jbbaze: 11:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
Any gionee S10 lite down board for sale
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by eboy540(m): 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
jeff1607:

Gionee m5 clean
WhatsApp me brother 08118223125
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Ajibel(m): 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Dathypebruv:

Although I got mine 35k early this year... It's a great deal check my post from the other pages for reviews...

Please, how do you take screenshots with Gionee X2
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Dathypebruv(m): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2020
Ajibel:

Please, how do you take screenshots with Gionee X2

Hold volume down and power button simultaneously
Anyways mine was stolen I moved on today to xiaomi's redmi 9c cool
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Ajibel(m): 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
Dathypebruv:

Hold volume down and power button simultaneously
Anyways mine was stolen I moved on today to xiaomi's redmi 9c cool

I've tried that combination and the reverse, still didn't work on mine cry Someone suggests I download a screenshot app. cc GioneeOnline, any help with this

Oh sorry about your stolen phone. I'm enjoying mine, though my issues are the battery which doesn't last a full day and my inability to take screenshots.

Lemme check out the specs of your new device cheesy
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Dathypebruv(m): 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ajibel:

I've tried that combination and the reverse, still didn't work on mine cry Someone suggests I download a screenshot app. cc GioneeOnline, any help with this

Oh sorry about your stolen phone. I'm enjoying mine, though my issues are the battery which doesn't last a full day and my inability to take screenshots.

Lemme check out the specs of your new device cheesy

Hope you could fix it ?
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ajibel:

Please, how do you take screenshots with Gionee X2 long press the power and the volume butten together

Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Ajibel(m): 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dathypebruv:

Hope you could fix it ?

Yea I didn't long press the power button and down volume button that's why I didn't get it at first.

Thanks a lot to GioneeOnline
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by horlarwereleh(m): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
Pls FAM, I got a gionee s9 recently and its on android 6 version, how can I update it to the latest or at least newer version.
Any help would be appreciated
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by horlarwereleh(m): 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
Pls FAM, I got a gionee s9 recently and its on android 6 version, how can I update it to the latest or at least newer version.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by horlarwereleh(m): 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
GioneeOnline:
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by bennyflipy(m): 11:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
my s10 lite keeps consuming my airtime, what's the solution please
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Dathypebruv(m): 1:15am On Sep 01, 2020
Ajibel:

Yea I didn't long press the power button and down volume button that's why I didn't get it at first.

Thanks a lot to GioneeOnline

yeah,its just a quick press at once like 2 seconds
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Warlayx: 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
GioneeOnline:

Hello. I got the Gionee X2 in May, the phone has been great so far, but all of a sudden it popped up a white screen and started making white loud noises. I'll need to long press the power button for the phone reboot. It has happened for the third time.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 8:37am On Sep 02, 2020
Warlayx:

Hello. I got the Gionee X2 in May, the phone has been great so far, but all of a sudden it popped up a white screen and started making white loud noises. I'll need to long press the power button for the phone reboot. It has happened for the third time.
visit any of our gionee care center close to you for check up, thanks .
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 8:25am On Sep 04, 2020
1.Whatever problem you come across in your Gionee phone
2. Product Suggestions

We are always happy to help you,

Online Care Number: 2348109947139
Email: gcare@gionee.ng
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 2 Likes 2 Shares (Un-Share)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (48) (Reply)

TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! / Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.