Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

********Gionee Discussion Thread******** - Phones (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** (86744 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Getintouch2004(m): 7:40am On Jun 14, 2020
Blissany1:

Hello, not yet o... It's just like throwing away money because the phone is so useless

same here. I've retired the phone. I don't even want to sell or give it out

1 Like

Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by SchoolAndEarn: 1:03am On Jun 15, 2020
Hello my external memory card does not show on my file explorer, but the contents do show on my video player and music app.. What can I do..

Phone is gionee f6
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by yanabasee1(m): 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
I have Gionee m5 mini and I love the phone.... Especially it's camera and the screen got faulty....

I fixed it by getting a screen for it but it wasn't a follow-come screen and then, it began to click itself whenever there is an incoming calls.... and wouldn't let me pick up the calls...till the call will end....

I was frustrated while trying to answer an important call and the screen broke and went blank...unlike the original one that was cracked yet was still displaying....

I abandoned it and got a new tecno phone...

But I love the camera features of that Gionee m5 mini and I can't download the camera into my new phone... I also have saved documents on the phone's internal memory space that I will want to retrieve....

So, I am currently in Abuja and I will stay here for a couple of months...and I will love to get the screen from a scrapped Gionee m5 mini....
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Bankyshinani(m): 12:27am On Jun 18, 2020
please, who knows where I can get gionee s10lite back cover?
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 9:59am On Jun 22, 2020
SunshineDidi:
Pls my Gionee battery percentage does not exceed 50% despite charging for over 24 hours.

Any idea what I can do?
go to any of gionee care center close to you or come to our care in ikeja (medical road)
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by routsz: 8:05am On Jun 23, 2020
GioneeOnline:
go to any of gionee care center close to you or come to our care in ikeja (medical road)
Gdmornin. Does your Gionee outlet have X2 replacement battery?
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Donzie1995: 8:20am On Jun 24, 2020
Does anyone know how much is A1lite screen..?
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 9:23am On Jun 24, 2020
routsz:

Gdmornin. Does your Gionee outlet have X2 replacement battery?
yes we have in our care center and the price is 3,200
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 9:23am On Jun 24, 2020
Donzie1995:
Does anyone know how much is A1lite screen..?
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by masterP042(m): 10:13am On Jun 24, 2020
Clean Gionee A1 for sale at Enugu. 38k slightly negotiable

Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by routsz: 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
GioneeOnline:

Thank you. I'm in Abuja though & may not be able to visit.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Marvog(m): 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
Please wats d current price of Gionee S11 lite.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 9:43am On Jun 26, 2020
Marvog:
Please wats d current price of Gionee S11 lite.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by ekrizz(m): 10:51am On Jun 26, 2020
GioneeOnline:

Are Gionee phones upgradable, OS-wise?
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Marvog(m): 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
GioneeOnline:
Thanks. Please how long does the battery last on heavy usage (CPU demanding apps n games)
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Marvog(m): 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
ekrizz:

Are Gionee phones upgradable, OS-wise?
Rooting. Root n upgrade to Android 10/11
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by ekrizz(m): 5:06am On Jun 27, 2020
Marvog:

Rooting. Root n upgrade to Android 10/11

Okay, but won't that cause issues for the phone due to the rooting. I'm contemplating between getting a Gionee or a Xiaomi phone. For Gionee, the only setback is its OS.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Marvog(m): 7:50am On Jun 27, 2020
ekrizz:

Okay, but won't that cause issues for the phone due to the rooting. I'm contemplating between getting a Gionee or a Xiaomi phone. For Gionee, the only setback is its OS.
I don't think so but I suggest u follow ur heart. I've ordered an S11 lite and plan to root it to Android 10.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Dathypebruv(m): 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
Got the gionee X2 for month now... I need reviews anyone else uses the phone
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Dathypebruv(m): 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nice
Dathypebruv:
Got the gionee X2 for month now... I need reviews anyone else uses the phone

Got the device for 37k worth it if you ask me...
Supports band 28 effortlessly
Battery issa beast can last a whole day on a single charge
Camera is bang average tho I ain't much of a photo guy
OS is messed up can't open app(s) cos once you're in another all other background apps are closed down and no updates
Although I do love the split screen and screen mirroring (cast)
Plays COD and FF well
In all I kinda I'm stuck with it...
I've been trying how to tweak with it tho so anyone here who's successfully gone about it should give me a heads up

Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by ekrizz(m): 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
Marvog:

I don't think so but I suggest u follow ur heart. I've ordered an S11 lite and plan to root it to Android 10.

Why do you have to order it from abroad? Is it not in Nigerian market?
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Marvog(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
ekrizz:

Why do you have to order it from abroad? Is it not in Nigerian market?
not abroad shaa, Jumia. I didn't know,its available in local stores, wats d price range?
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by ekrizz(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
Marvog:

not abroad shaa, Jumia. I didn't know,its available in local stores, wats d price range?

I don't know either. I just asked to find out
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 10:01am On Jun 29, 2020
Marvog:

Thanks. Please how long does the battery last on heavy usage (CPU demanding apps n games)
you can check and monitor on your first charge and usage then you can know that thanks
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by routsz: 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
GioneeOnline:

Can I pay for it and you waybill it to Abuja? I'd pay cost of delivery.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Ayostically: 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
yanabasee1:
I have Gionee m5 mini and I love the phone.... Especially it's camera and the screen got faulty....

I fixed it by getting a screen for it but it wasn't a follow-come screen and then, it began to click itself whenever there is an incoming calls.... and wouldn't let me pick up the calls...till the call will end....

I was frustrated while trying to answer an important call and the screen broke and went blank...unlike the original one that was cracked yet was still displaying....

I abandoned it and got a new tecno phone...

But I love the camera features of that Gionee m5 mini and I can't download the camera into my new phone... I also have saved documents on the phone's internal memory space that I will want to retrieve....

So, I am currently in Abuja and I will stay here for a couple of months...and I will love to get the screen from a scrapped Gionee m5 mini....
honestly the m5 mini is the best phone I have ever used. unfortunately it developed screen issues just as the complaint above and I had to lay it to rest.
I bought the m11 but I was disappointed. I'm still struggling to understand this m11. A lot of appealing features on the m5 mini are missing here
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by tejestejes(m): 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Sunnystooth(m): 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ayostically:

honestly the m5 mini is the best phone I have ever used. unfortunately it developed screen issues just as the complaint above and I had to lay it to rest.
I bought the m11 but I was disappointed. I'm still struggling to understand this m11. A lot of appealing features on the m5 mini are missing here
Like Automatic calls recording... I missed that do much.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 9:12am On Jul 01, 2020
Sunnystooth:

Like Automatic calls recording... I missed that do much.
good day sir our M11 also has amazing features too just take your time and get ued to the device , thanks.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Sunnystooth(m): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
GioneeOnline:
good day sir our M11 also has amazing features too just take your time and get ued to the device , thanks.
I know it does, but I missed that particular feature especially.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Ayostically: 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
GioneeOnline:

Does the m11have private space? I also can't find the file manager.
I somehow touched the phone in my pocket and the dual screen came up, I don't know what I touched.
please help with these issues
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 8:58am On Jul 03, 2020
Ayostically:

Does the m11have private space? I also can't find the file manager.
I somehow touched the phone in my pocket and the dual screen came up, I don't know what I touched.
please help with these issues
check very well there is file manager(FILES) and as per the dual screen just place your finger in the middle of the screen and drag down the split screen will go

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (48) (Reply)

TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread / Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.