Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

I Want To Loose Weight,help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Loose Weight,help! (998 Views)

Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... / I Don't Want To Loose Her, She's Everything To Me! / On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Loose Weight,help! by Nonye1234: 10:42am On Dec 03, 2018
cleared
Re: I Want To Loose Weight,help! by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 03, 2018
Nonye1234:
Okay,so i don't know the right place to post this
My question,what can I take in Nigeria to reduce weight and fat.
I don't want any processed and packaged product
I mean a drink I can prepare my self with plants in nigeria
Please,I'd appreciate it if you're replying from experience
sure.
Re: I Want To Loose Weight,help! by Nonye1234: 10:52am On Dec 03, 2018
mikezuruki:

sure.

If you know you're not trying to make me buy anything
Post your comment here
Re: I Want To Loose Weight,help! by mawaki: 11:06am On Dec 03, 2018
Nonye1234:
There's no any drink u will take that will reduce ur weight without adding exercise. u can start with a 10000 steps walk per day and gradually increase to jogging for at least 45 minutes for five days a week which with time u can increase it to one hour. And also apply d calory defeceit method which is making sure dat ur daily calory intake is less than the calory u burn daily during exercise. Avoid carbs, carbonated drinks, alcohol and too much sugar. Take alot of fruits, proteins and drink alot of water. When ur reduce ur weight u become younger than ur age, you prevent diabetes, heart diseases, d stress and anxiety hormones drop down. So just get some pair of canvas and start working out.Mark u I love gals dat work out.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Loose Weight,help! by FirstNg1: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nonye1234:

Try a mixture of ginger, turmeric, and garlic - either fresh or power. Add hot water, let stand for a while and drink morning and evening. You can also add fresh lemon - both juice and rind; or drink own its on - 2-3 daily.
I've also read that guava leaves help but yet to try it.

Add exercise or better still weightlifting (research/google it first). Also plenty green and cacifrrous vegetables and healthy oils (research/google it)

Avoid processed foods and drinks. Minimise stress and chemicals - including medications/drugs.

Share your results.
Good luck.
Re: I Want To Loose Weight,help! by drmikeadams(m): 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
Simply do 21 days dry fasting,,just drink water
Re: I Want To Loose Weight,help! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
I prescribe dry fasting for u.... 6 to 6 for 10days
Re: I Want To Loose Weight,help! by ChopBellefull(m): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
Please how fat are you? I like dem BBW.. Baby please don't lose doz sexy flesh. Just pm me, we r good to go
Re: I Want To Loose Weight,help! by Eberechi24(f): 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2018
There is this group on Facebook, "ketógenic world " search for it and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Loose Weight,help! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
Do u have kids? After child birth, i went from 50kg to 75kg. At d end of d first year post partum, i went down to 52, couldnt go lower. All i did was light exercise and diet. I didnt starve myself, i just ate more greens. Instead of frying eggs 4 my yam, i'll rather boil greens and fish. I avoided soft drinks and fast foods. D weight just fell off

1 Like

Re: I Want To Loose Weight,help! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nonye1234:

Buy the following ginger, garlic, tumeric , mint leaves, lemon. Cut all of them, put inside a pot and boil for five minutes. Then sieve the water for drinking morning and night. You can also store in a fridge to keep it cool.
Re: I Want To Loose Weight,help! by Nonye1234: 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
mawaki:
There's no any drink u will take that will reduce ur weight without adding exercise. u can start with a 10000 steps walk per day and gradually increase to jogging for at least 45 minutes for five days a week which with time u can increase it to one hour. And also apply d calory defeceit method which is making sure dat ur daily calory intake is less than the calory u burn daily during exercise. Avoid carbs, carbonated drinks, alcohol and too much sugar. Take alot of fruits, proteins and drink alot of water. When ur reduce ur weight u become younger than ur age, you prevent diabetes, heart diseases, d stress and anxiety hormones drop down. So just get some pair of canvas and start working out.Mark u I love gals dat work out.

what if I exercise a lot
coz I actually do
always
this is because of mah health stuff
helps me breath better and help with the heart
since I've been doing it,no low blood whatever,no choking
I'm not like faaaaaaaaaat ooo
I just want to reduce a little bit
Re: I Want To Loose Weight,help! by aytuns(m): 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
Start doing WATER FASTS .. Visit YouTube to learn more.. You'll thank me later
Re: I Want To Loose Weight,help! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
Stop eating too much junk food and carbohydrates, its better you eat fruits.
Re: I Want To Loose Weight,help! by ERCROSS(m): 12:02am On Dec 14, 2018
Nb

(1) (Reply)

See How Linda Ikeji Broke Up With Her Baby Daddy, Sholaye Jeremi / Guess Who Is This? / 24yr, Student With No Symptoms Of Pregnancy Gave Birth In The Bath By Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.