Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

NDIGBO Should Eat More Of Amala Ewedu Rich in calcuim,zinc,iron Ore etc, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NDIGBO Should Eat More Of Amala Ewedu Rich in calcuim,zinc,iron Ore etc, (4648 Views)

Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral / Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model (2) (3) (4)

NDIGBO Should Eat More Of Amala Ewedu Rich in calcuim,zinc,iron Ore etc, by Amatarasha(f): 11:19am On Mar 16, 2019
WHY IGBOS SHOULD EAT AMALA ATI EWEDU

~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I read a news this morning on How one American igbo guy said amala should be banned By federal government NOW i Have decided to give him counter attack in pidgin /english(if you cant read go and drink otapiapia)
Benefits :
-Ndigbo make una dey eat amala ati ewedu so una go have una own jagaban wey go dey keep 40trillions for house.

-Ndigbo eat amala everyday because e dey rich in protein ,zinc, iron ,aluminuim, copper and mineral/ Fanta

-igbo bu igbo eat amala wella So una go know how to shout well during fight like Aaaaaaarh aaarh oju mi cheesy Aaaarh ema roju grin

-Eat Amala Igbos oo So You will know how to do owanbe even when you succesfully kill a mosquito
At night
-Amala is recommended by doctors in oyo Because it cures syphilis ,gonoroheia ,high ,middle n low pertension
It cures hypertisis, middlepertisis n lowpertisis grin

People who love amala wella are sarki ,Lzaa , onyi22 , keryj , princfred , Westaslave2 , ikechu1 , bmedia ,madmohammed ,nwanyionitsha , olawalebammie ,slayforever ,aroundnaija ,lexy2030 , immhotep ,biglittlelois , ategberoson ,analqueenluci ,luminouz ,iluvmamav , kyase ,ibrahimdamola , superigbo1
Goodnessme1 , tossie ,gandollar , yewandequeen ,

Re: NDIGBO Should Eat More Of Amala Ewedu Rich in calcuim,zinc,iron Ore etc, by Faber(m): 11:23am On Mar 16, 2019
Na lie..Igbos reject ur offer

Tomorrow one Not man will come here and write:"Ndigbo should chew gworo and eat tuwo"

Ndigbo don suffer..
Any food the Igbos have been eating to make them the smartest African tribe...that they must continue to eat...
They have the best African delicacies one can imagine..

Before u stone me, think twice...am from Niger Delta

Re: NDIGBO Should Eat More Of Amala Ewedu Rich in calcuim,zinc,iron Ore etc, by Miradamian: 11:23am On Mar 16, 2019
We don't need it,we like eating Our vegetables,it makes us smarter than the amala eaters

Re: NDIGBO Should Eat More Of Amala Ewedu Rich in calcuim,zinc,iron Ore etc, by Amatarasha(f): 11:26am On Mar 16, 2019
So delicious wink

Re: NDIGBO Should Eat More Of Amala Ewedu Rich in calcuim,zinc,iron Ore etc, by Amatarasha(f): 11:27am On Mar 16, 2019
Miradamian:
We don't need it,we like eating Our vegetables,it makes us smarter than the amala eaters
even if it is recommended by doctors in ibadan?

Re: NDIGBO Should Eat More Of Amala Ewedu Rich in calcuim,zinc,iron Ore etc, by Amatarasha(f): 11:29am On Mar 16, 2019
Bintabisiriyu:
If dat yama yama food like mek him cari 100 vitamins i no go chop. Food wey dem use dirty broom pound. OFENMANU TOO DIRTY.[b]If dat yama yama food like mek him cari 100 vitamins i no go chop. Food wey dem use dirty broom pound. OFENMANU TOO DIRTY.[/b]If dat yama yama food like mek him cari 100 vitamins i no go chop. Food wey dem use dirty broom pound. OFENMANU TOO DIRTY.
Dat broom might be rich in phosphorus, So wat did u think? cheesy
Re: NDIGBO Should Eat More Of Amala Ewedu Rich in calcuim,zinc,iron Ore etc, by Amatarasha(f): 11:34am On Mar 16, 2019
Ipobsarethieves ,elsonmorali ,generationz ,duchab ,kunleo , shinqrambq i love yorubas so much grin
Re: NDIGBO Should Eat More Of Amala Ewedu Rich in calcuim,zinc,iron Ore etc, by chiipink(f): 11:39am On Mar 16, 2019
Even amala becomes the only food in Africa I can Neva eat it.
I will rather run to China to eat noodles
The look is just disgusting, coupled with the fact that they use dirty sweeping broom to prepare their soup.. Uuuugggh!!

Nwanyionitsha come oh

Re: NDIGBO Should Eat More Of Amala Ewedu Rich in calcuim,zinc,iron Ore etc, by twentyk(m): 11:40am On Mar 16, 2019
Amala amaka
Re: NDIGBO Should Eat More Of Amala Ewedu Rich in calcuim,zinc,iron Ore etc, by Chuks9000: 11:40am On Mar 16, 2019
Abeg, we no need all these royal rumble posts.
If someone displays his ignorance by yarning trash online, abeg just give the person silent treatment. Cos it's not worth it.
Election is almost over. Let's focus on the work ahead
Re: NDIGBO Should Eat More Of Amala Ewedu Rich in calcuim,zinc,iron Ore etc, by Amatarasha(f): 11:41am On Mar 16, 2019
Faber:
Na lie..Igbos reject ur offer

Tomorrow one Not man will come here and write:"Ndigbo should chew gworo and eat tuwo"

Ndigbo don suffer..
Any food the Igbos have been eating to make them the smartest African tribe...that they must continue to eat...
They have the best African delicacies one can imagine..

Before u stone me, think twice...am from Niger Delta
See i wl be a reverrend sister someday ..we dnt lie .
Is certified by medical pedriatritians " chai jisos My tongue cry cry
Re: NDIGBO Should Eat More Of Amala Ewedu Rich in calcuim,zinc,iron Ore etc, by chiipink(f): 11:41am On Mar 16, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: NDIGBO Should Eat More Of Amala Ewedu Rich in calcuim,zinc,iron Ore etc, by chiipink(f): 11:43am On Mar 16, 2019
Re: NDIGBO Should Eat More Of Amala Ewedu Rich in calcuim,zinc,iron Ore etc, by Amatarasha(f): 11:43am On Mar 16, 2019
chiipink:
Even amala becomes the only food in Africa I cant Neva eat it.
I will run to China to eat indomie.

The look is just disgusting, coupled with the fact that they use dirty sweeping broom to prepare their soup.. Uuuugggh!!

Nwanyionitsha come oh
Thats wat our forefathers ate please ,oduduwa ate it
Wat about our swt awo na overswallow him do am ,
Pls b4 going to china drop 30k so i can use it to buy amala ati gbegiri
Re: NDIGBO Should Eat More Of Amala Ewedu Rich in calcuim,zinc,iron Ore etc, by Amatarasha(f): 11:46am On Mar 16, 2019
Chuks9000:
Abeg, we no need all these royal rumble posts.
If someone displays his ignorance by yarning trash online, abeg just give the person silent treatment. Cos it's not worth it.
Election is almost over. Let's focus on the work ahead
see carry ur bad belle comot o jare ..
Dnt bring politics here abeg ,
I hate ur type
After dey go say i dnt respect
Re: NDIGBO Should Eat More Of Amala Ewedu Rich in calcuim,zinc,iron Ore etc, by Amatarasha(f): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2019
chiipink:
Lacks choice of word i presume cheesy
Re: NDIGBO Should Eat More Of Amala Ewedu Rich in calcuim,zinc,iron Ore etc, by chiipink(f): 11:51am On Mar 16, 2019
Amatarasha:
Thats wat our forefathers eat please ,oduduwa ate it
Wat about our swt awo na overswallow him do am ,
Pls b4 going to china drop 30k so i can use it to buy amala ati gbegiri

Enjoy ur gbegiri in peace oh grin

Re: NDIGBO Should Eat More Of Amala Ewedu Rich in calcuim,zinc,iron Ore etc, by Headlesschicken(m): 11:51am On Mar 16, 2019
grin Dix Nnewi gal again...

Re: NDIGBO Should Eat More Of Amala Ewedu Rich in calcuim,zinc,iron Ore etc, by SweetBuns(f): 11:53am On Mar 16, 2019
How can some one find iron ore in a meal?
Do you know what iron ore is?
That means you're eating sand. Not food. Iron ore is a type of rock called haemitite/lodestone where iron is extracted.
Please correct the topic

Re: NDIGBO Should Eat More Of Amala Ewedu Rich in calcuim,zinc,iron Ore etc, by Amatarasha(f): 11:55am On Mar 16, 2019
Miradamian:
but amala made tinubu wat he is today jagaban
Re: NDIGBO Should Eat More Of Amala Ewedu Rich in calcuim,zinc,iron Ore etc, by Amatarasha(f): 11:56am On Mar 16, 2019
Headlesschicken:
grin Dix Nnewi gal again...
dis nnawi man again cool
Re: NDIGBO Should Eat More Of Amala Ewedu Rich in calcuim,zinc,iron Ore etc, by Amatarasha(f): 11:59am On Mar 16, 2019
SweetBuns:
How can some one find iron ore in a meal?
Do you know what iron ore is?
That means you're eating sand. Not food. Iron ore is a type of rock called haemitite/lodestone where iron is extracted.
Please correct the topic
U see u failed it
iron ore can be defined as mineral(no be coca cola) that builds our system espiacially during diffuision,osmosis ,muscle clamp and can enhance odeshi
Clap 4 me wl u cool
Re: NDIGBO Should Eat More Of Amala Ewedu Rich in calcuim,zinc,iron Ore etc, by Chuks9000: 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
Amatarasha:
see carry ur bad belle comot o jare ..
Dnt bring politics here abeg ,
I hate ur type
After dey go say i dnt respect
1. Abeg, show me the proof of bad belle
2. Governance (after the politicking) is everyones duty. But it doesn't sound like something that interest you.
3. I no need you to like me. Try like yourself first
4. Don't deceive yourself. It's brains you lack not disrespect.
Re: NDIGBO Should Eat More Of Amala Ewedu Rich in calcuim,zinc,iron Ore etc, by SweetBuns(f): 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
Amatarasha:
U see u failed it
iron ore can be defined as mineral(no be coca cola) that builds our system espiacially during diffuision,osmosis ,muscle clamp and can enhance odeshi
Clap 4 me wl u cool
Its clear that you don't know what iron ore is. Google it abeg
Re: NDIGBO Should Eat More Of Amala Ewedu Rich in calcuim,zinc,iron Ore etc, by Amatarasha(f): 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2019
Chuks9000:

1. Abeg, show me the proof of bad belle
2. Governance (after the politicking) is everyones duty. But it doesn't sound like something that interest you.
3. I no need you to like me. Try like yourself first
4. Don't deceive yourself. It's brains you lack not disrespect.
Yes
U drew d first blood am coming to insult bad belle spirit out of u ..am coming
Re: NDIGBO Should Eat More Of Amala Ewedu Rich in calcuim,zinc,iron Ore etc, by Amatarasha(f): 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
SweetBuns:

Its clear that you don't know what iron ore is. Google it abeg
see sweetbuns ati mirinda ,
Google is overhyped u can be ur own google YES
Is in d spirit
As google cant define words "jagaban or governotorial"
I av lost faith in dem cry
Re: NDIGBO Should Eat More Of Amala Ewedu Rich in calcuim,zinc,iron Ore etc, by Amatarasha(f): 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
Bintabisiriyu:

phosphorus pho wuo gi there! U must be onye ofe nmanu
sister mi kilode nw
.pls i dnt want 2 be unfortunate dnt insult ejoor
phophorus is good ,thats wat helps almajiri in d north

How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina? / My Girlfriend Of Barely 2 Month Told She Slept With Her Couch / Singer Ruger Isn't Blind (pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)