Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos (50326 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Milan For ECAM Council Meeting (Picture) / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Mali For Talks On Mali's Path To Democracy (Photos) / Buhari, Tinubu Arrives Sokoto To Flag Off APC Presidential Campaign - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by ndachee: 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
baliyubla:
GEJ, OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gowon, Shagari have all Atikulated. Sensible Nigerians have all Atikulated. Zombies and Jihadist can go and make Jubrin President of Sudan if they must. Afterall, Omar Al Bashir has been President of Sudan like forever.

you mean Abdulsalami the father of Abu Lolo wife of APC candidate?���
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by nsesam(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
God please let your will be done in Nigerian, may the next president of Nigeria come from you alone. If it's your will that Buhari be defeated so be it but if it's your will that he continue then so be it . but may they never be civil war in Nigeria.Amen

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by Geeweez: 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
The only true democratic President!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by filitech070: 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
baliyubla:
GEJ, OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gowon, Shagari have all Atikulated. Sensible Nigerians have all Atikulated. Zombies and Jihadist can go and make Jubrin President of Sudan if they must. Afterall, Omar Al Bashir has been President of Sudan like forever.
, , .so much hatred..you better prepared..pmb 2019 or else phyton 2 awaiting..wtf!i tot no referendum no election�
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by Teobaba(m): 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
baliyubla:

These are the men you call sensible then your wisdom can be compare to that of a worm
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by Calers: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
Buhari will defeat Atiku hands down.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by topstone4: 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
XINOIX:

Buhari and his fellow cankerwormscankerworms are already robbing Nigerians blind.

Buhari is also a thief. It is a well known fact.

By the way, this your picture reminds me of Ganduje

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by celeiyke: 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
haywire07:
It's Not that he likes Atiku that much, but he just can't get over what Buhari did to him. Even if PDP presents a goat as their candidate, Goodluck will support it

A man that support Atiku all through b4 the primaries. zombie BMC
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by madridsta007(m): 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
haywire07:
It's Not that he likes Atiku that much, but he just can't get over what Buhari did to him. Even if PDP presents a goat as their candidate, Goodluck will support it

Sadly, you don't understand democracy. I am not surprised that this is coming from people who said, "even if Buhari presents a NEPA bill as certificate, I will support his march to carry Nigeria to the position of the world's poverty capital".

This is not how parties work.

As a true Party man, you support your Party's Presidential Candidate, especially as a former President. This is not "emotions." This is what is expected.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by baliyubla: 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
Teobaba:

These are the men you call sensible then your wisdom can be compare to that of a worm

If only you knew how to read. You can now crawl back into your shell.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by ll24: 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
baliyubla:
Honestly u be mumu. All u idiotic pigs everywhere. So na Hausa fulani slave u still be. PMB will still finish ur father, I swear.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by Isobug: 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
Man of peace... Make sure you Lead your great party to Victory
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by Demol4trillions(m): 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
next level please!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by oluwatosink: 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
sad
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
Yeah...Mallam Buhari should go rest
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by Lipscomb(m): 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
undecided over statement.
emerich:
Leader per Excellence
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by Smile4daddy(m): 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
baliyubla:
The idiots you mentioned above are the only Insane Nigerian that I know.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by Smile4daddy(m): 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
All of them put together wil definitely Lose together.

Sai Baba Nest Level Stamped, Signed and Approved
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by twilliamx(m): 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
baliyubla:

See your list of sensible Nigeria. Them never chop your destiny finish...

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by GoldChest(m): 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
Man of the people
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by technicallyrich(m): 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
Naajjii:

Marginalised IPOD People thats why you people are always lost. But among the leaders you just listed how comes no leader of IPOD extraction.I forgot you dont even have one, ass licking Hausa,Fulani and Yoruba past leaders even minority Niger delta leader past is there.
but i am ijaw and proudly a biafran.
Or do you want me to mention asari dokubo etc that are pro ss and se.
Proudly biafran.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by BlaQJeeZ: 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
Looking clueless as usual

See face, Like why am I here.

I believe sense is traveling at a slow pace to your area. the more you hate him, the more you get hurt, the more he gains popularity........
enough is enough for APC and her antics. jibrin should go to Sudan and sit down. you better get ATIKULATED

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by madmohamed(m): 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

ok but he is better than u and ur family
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by san316(m): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
Mai malfa. Sokoto people still remember u oo.

When rarara sing for ur head in the north, u r done
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by Akpacha(m): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
haywire07:
we all don't like atiku, just that buhari is worst. Would just manage atiku.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by Naajjii: 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
technicallyrich:

but i am ijaw and proudly a biafran.
Or do you want me to mention asari dokubo etc that are pro ss and se.
Proudly biafran.
cool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by Antipob777(f): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
Atiku don't have heavyweights by his side

It's the governors that have powers in the state

GEJ has no political value as far as I'm concerned

I'm not moved by this at all. Atiku will go bankrupt after 2019 elections.

Mark my words
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by docadams: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

He is under the influence

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by nograv: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Nigerians what are you waiting for

Everybody should be Atikulating cheesy

Mtchew Atiku is as bad as Buhari.. Both are rubbish choices..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce / Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria / Flood Alert: Alpha Beach Is Underwater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.