Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,226 members, 7,957,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" (34172 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse / Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) / Catholic Church Doesn’t Run On Tithe– Cardinal Okogie Fires Back At Gov. Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by new2012: 5:56am On Dec 04, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Ur post is quite irrelevant to the topic

Yessir!
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 04, 2018
dallyemmy:
If you want to serve God serve him. Do you want to be like yahoo boys giving their own gods human parts? Check google for your quotation.
my bible is not with me that y i said start from beginning so that people with know the full details.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by Larryallovernig: 7:01am On Dec 04, 2018
lagosrd:
The guy needs to be taught a lesson on how to speak with respect and how to mind ones business especially in religious issues. Since he has his own church and follwership he should spend his time on concentrating on them.

Freeze don spoil una bizness smiley grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by lordess(m): 8:57am On Dec 04, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

I am a baptised member of RCCG and I am honestly not ok with that banner.
Some visuals are politically incorrect especially in this day and age of armed robbery in this part of the world, or the prevalence of gun violence in others. There are other ways to pass the message about tithing. This is too brazen for my liking.

Yeah true... but should Freeze insult Pastor E.A. Adeboye?
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by PapiFlin(m): 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
new2012:

Why force his perception? What's the difference between him and those GO's?

They have an audience mind you

that's where you as a human being comes into play.
Make decisions independently and serve your God. Your faith and worship shouldn't be tied to what a "man of God" says.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by PapiFlin(m): 12:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Idiots before me said Freeze is looking for attention. How?

There was a time the Catholic Church, which I'm a proud member of btw, placed so much emphasis on indulgences. It was said that purchasing such would gaurantee the remission of a soul in purgatory to heaven. This was the belief until Martin Luther challaged it. Luther was called names. You think y'all insult Freeze? I laugh. Luther was called all sorts. He was condemned by a number of clergymen. But you know the remarkable thing? The church granted him attention. Debates were held (that's why it's stupid to say "carnal mind can't understand the things of the spirit blah blah blah. You should be able to argue things out). Luther went from city to city trying to prove his point.

But perhaps the most astonishing thing is the very thing Luther fought against has found its way into Protestantism, a sect he established, which the Pentecostal church is an offshoot of.
It is producing Uber rich pastors and financially and intellectually poor members. Members who are scared to hold a contrary opinion to their pastors. Members who don't think for themselves. Worst of all, members who feel that you have to deposit with God a certain percentage of your income for Him to bless you. That is so preposterous. God blesses everyone. Don't we have rich atheists?

If you think God would do more for you because you give him a percentage of your income, then you're under a delusion.

Freeze should fire on. I'm solidly behind.

Come and tell me how you became a Jew or your pastor, a Levite, since you don't read your Bibles well.

The elders of the church didn't handle Martin Luther well because of the issue of GREED. GREED!!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by new2012: 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
PapiFlin:

that's where you as a human being comes into play.
Make decisions independently and serve your God. Your faith and worship shouldn't be tied to what a "man of God" says.

Yessir.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
lordess:

Pastor Adeboye is a human being like anyone else. He is not a supreme being. That being said, no one should insult the other. Adeboye's son has been known to insult Freeze as well when he, as a purported christian should have taken the high road. Equality for all is the name of the game.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by oruma19: 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
new2012:

May God heal you!
Amen..thank u..i see u are peaceful..beta pikin.God bless u too.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by Sh1g1d1: 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Religion is a scam

Give your tithe to the poor
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by Sh1g1d1: 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
Daboomb:

There is nothing l love more than to help people who are not priviledged like me!
Infact, when l pray for blessings, l do so on the condition that l can use it to bless others.
I help as many as l can afford to, but l NEVER pay Tithe and will never pay it.
Pastor's being swearing and invoking spirits at me for over 20yrs now yet l have just got richer and richer. tongue tongue

"Seek the Truth..and the truth will set you free".
Like Freeze, l have been 'set free' from all this greed-induced Pastors

Let the Pastor's Devil come and eat my money naah and see if l wil not eat him as well..l don dey wait since. undecided undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by Daboomb: 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
ensodev:

Imagin that...Pastors needs to be prayed for in this country because satan is actually attacking them through money shit and making them mislead members.
Am not against tithing sha ooo check your Bible mal 3:9, It obvious and not wrong as a christian tradition and ways to open God's blessing.

May the lord grant is mercy an Nigerian pastors and he reposition them to lead his church rightly and not in there own way for money and their needs

God bless d.fresh, God bless Nairalanders, God Bless N.pastors, God bless Nigerians.

STOP blaming Satan joor, blame it on GREED!
these Pastors nd G.O's are EXTREMELY GREEDY.....

- Jesus rode on only one donkey....the present G.O's have fleets of Private Jets!
- Jesus has no bodyguards...these G.O's emply tens of bouncers and bodyguards
- Jesus did not run after women .....Todays G.O's and Pastors are too busy fucking their church member's wives or running after Olosho, like Suliaman.
- Jesus slept wherever his Ministry took him, in people's houses, he never owned properties!...Todays G.O's and Pastors have Mansions all over the world!
- Jesus paid tax but never participated actively in Politics ....Todays G.O's and Pastor's are busy cursing their members on the Pulpit, if you dont support and vote for their own Candidate, like thief called Oyedepo.
- Jesus did nto take advantage of poor members of his ministry ...pastors and G.O's of today are taking advantage of the ignorance and gullibility of their foolish members on a daily basis.

Nigerian Pastors and G.O's should serve God, instead of pretending, while serving Mammon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by lagosrd: 12:21am On Dec 05, 2018
Larryallovernig:

Freeze don spoil una bizness smiley grin
I said worse than you but the moment I realised the truth, I have been flying. By the way who is freeze, I can't even recognize him if I meet him on the way.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by Daboomb: 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
Kennydoc:

Come on! You can't say there is an aggressive campaign for tithing simply because you saw a banner in one out of thousands of RCCG parishes.
That statement isn't a new thing. I have heard a story of one of the people who had a revelation of heaven (I think she died and was taken to heaven) where she said that people who don't give their tithes are considered as armed robbers in heaven. I heard this over 5 years ago. Don't ask me about that. I didn't see the revelation by myself, so I can't verify that.
Moreover, the content of the banner is from the Bible. You can argue that the interpretation could be different, but it's a verse of the Bible they based it on.

Bulllshyte!

If you Die, you dont go to Heaven.
Read your Bible and stop selling lies to gullible people. Stop propagating FALSE Doctines and FALSE, MANUFACTURED stories.

No one in heaven told her such lies about not giving Tithes, these liars just manufacture the stories since they know somebody cannot verify it from "heaven". grin grin

Also, the CONTENT of that banner IS NOT in the Bible!
There is nowhere in the Bible where GUN was put to somebody's head, to force them to pay Tithe, that one was manufactured by Adeboye and his group of enforcers.

And you dont just take a verse in the Bible and read it "in isolation"!
There are CONTEXT to every statement.
The 'Context' gives you a clear idea of what the speaker has in mind, before making a statement.
Dont forget, as it is said, when someone offends you and say "SORRY", you could be more offended or appeased, depending on the 'Context'.

Dont just read Malachi 3:3. Read it from Malachi 3:1 (where God showed his "context" and made us understand that the "Robbers" He was referring to, are the Priests, Church Leaders......... just like the G.O's and Pastors of today.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by YahwehRocks: 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
new2012:

Who ask am?

Who ask you?
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by YahwehRocks: 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
lordess:

Adeboye is a mere human, just like you.
Insults are meant for humans.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by YahwehRocks: 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
new2012:

Who ask am?

Who ask you?
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by new2012: 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
YahwehRocks:

Who ask you?

Replying everybody like you hibernated before... Continue, one day you'll be alright. For noe, you're still stuck in 2018, all your mates have moved on
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by YahwehRocks: 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
new2012:

Replying everybody like you hibernated before... Continue, one day you'll be alright. For noe, you're still stuck in 2018, all your mates have moved on

Unintelligible Gibberish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet / Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates / Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.