Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" (33804 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse / Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) / Catholic Church Doesn’t Run On Tithe– Cardinal Okogie Fires Back At Gov. Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by HeyCorleone(m): 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
Trustee1:

You're as blind as the followers of Muhammadu Buhari, so in dirty mind God needs your 100 naira to spread his word? I just pray you'll be next to freeze on the line to hell.

So if God doesn't need my money why does your pastor ask for it on his behalf?

See how you contradicted yourself because you can't think.

And like a modern day Pentecostal, the next thing you'd do is wish me hell for holding an opposing belief. Lmao. I laugh. You just judged me, but can't judge your pastor, but all men are equal.

You are intellectually incapacitated.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
new2012:
Freeze is looking for attention.. Adeboye seems to ignore him all along no matter how hard he tried. Freeze should know his mate and keep arguing with Adeboye's son.

Freeze need attention and some sort of reward, he started a church-didnt work out.. Nigga is pained

Address the issue of whether tithes should be the emphasis of the church in a poverty stricken third world nation like Nigeria.

It is very difficult to free a slave of his chains. A true slave will defend his master to death.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by new2012: 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
Freiden:

Wrong!!! He's trying to make people see how they've been used and manipulated in the name of God. With his help, many people have been enlightened.

Really? Enlightened by Freeze? Interesting!
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by new2012: 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Address the issue of whether tithes should be there emphasis of the church in a poverty stricken third world nation like Nigeria.

It is very difficult to free a slave of his chains. A trip slave will defend his master to death.

Yessir.. You know who a slave is and you're unable to emancipate yourself?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by PointZerom: 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Idiots before me said Freeze is looking for attention. How?

There was a time the Catholic Church, which I'm a proud member of btw, placed so much emphasis on indulgences. It was said that purchasing such would gaurantee the remission of a soul in purgatory to heaven. This was the belief until Martin Luther challaged it. Luther was called names. You think y'all insult Freeze? I laugh. Luther was called all sorts. He was condemned by a number of clergymen. But you know the remarkable thing? The church granted him attention. Debates were held (that's why it's stupid to say "carnal mind can't understand the things of the spirit blah blah blah. You should be able to argue things out). Luther went from city to city trying to prove his point.

But perhaps the most astonishing thing is the very thing Luther fought against has found its way into Protestantism, a sect he established, which the Pentecostal church is an offshoot of.
It is producing Uber rich pastors and financially and intellectually poor members. Members who are scared to hold a contrary opinion to their pastors. Members who don't think for themselves. Worst of all, members who feel that you have to deposit with God a certain percentage of your income for Him to bless you. That is so preposterous. God blesses everyone. Don't we have rich atheists?

If you think God would do more for you because you give him a percentage of your income, then you're under a delusion.

Freeze should fire on. I'm solidly behind.

Come and tell me how you became a Jew or your pastor, a Levite, since you don't read your Bibles well.

Shut up.

Is it your money?

Most one be Israelite b4 he obey the commandments given to Mosses?

Freeze should tell you where the Bible encourages BABY MAMA.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by HeyCorleone(m): 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
mickeymimi:
seems like someone is holding a gun to another persons neck.....the poster picture

You need to read the whole of Malachi to understand who God was referring to and who the robbers were....

Malachi 3: 8 ....... God is speaking to the Levites and the priesthood of Aaron and not the people giving the tithes and offerings to them.he people continued to give and tithe to them even while these corrupt Levites and priests stole from God - and the widows, the poor and strangers in the land). These priests were not giving God His due honor before the people by taking care of those widows and orphans in need nor were they sacrificing the best of the grain and livestock to God rather they were keeping the best for themselves to sell and increase their own wealth from the things tithed and offered by those who were required to tithe.

Malachi 2:1-9... Admonition was for the Priests (Notice here )
"1 And now this admonition is for you, O priests. 2 If you do not listen, and if you do not set your heart to honor my name," says the LORD Almighty, "I will send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings.

Thank you for this.

May your days be long.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by Daboomb: 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
olawale780:
e b like that guy no dey watch American fim

I just wonder why God went all the trouble to give us a brain far better than that of Chickens...yet we dont use it for its intended purpose? shocked
God must really be angry at such waste. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by HeyCorleone(m): 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
Kennydoc:

So are those enlightened people now richer since they stopped giving their 10% to the church? Is the church poorer now that many people have been enlightened and have stopped giving?
These are some of the questions you should ask yourself.

Of course.

Also questions like "how come some people who don't believe in God are rich while some of His faithful adherents are stony broke?".

It shows you the fairness with which God distributes wealth.

Therefore it is dubitable, that God blesses you more because you tithe.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by dallyemmy: 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
Okay
Daboomb:

Nigerians love their "Religions".
They like to dress their best on Fridays (muslims) and Sundays (Christians).

But has any of us ever wondered WHY..
... Westerners (White People) who dont go to church, who dont pay Tithe, who dont speak in tongues, who dont do 'miracles' are richer than we Nigerians, live longer than us, nice enviornments, have good schools, working hispitals, good roads, e.t.c ?
These are the things that those who serve God shoudl have but it is those we think are not serving god that have them while we that think we are serving God, dont have them!

Just THINK..THINK and THINK about it and you will realise that "Religion in Nigeria, is a SCAM and our religious leaders are Crooks".

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by semyman: 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
princechurchill:
They are trolling him and he's not understanding it lol

They keep showing the world his madness with their theme and it's working
See mumu, trolling who abi they are becoming more and more desperate?

They have parked plenty private jets since Freeze got their passcode.
Only those with low IQ are still paying tithes after his exposé

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by HeyCorleone(m): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
PointZerom:

Shut up.

Is it your money?

Most one be Israelite b4 he obey the commandments given to Mosses?

Freeze should tell you where the Bible encourages BABY MAMA.

If we decide to obey the laws of Moses were would we stop?

Have you read the books of Deuteronomy and numbers?

Why is it that it's only the law that serves to profit a few that's being upheld?

Do we kill girls who marry as non virgins? Don't divorced pastors remarry? Why do we have female pastors?

These are questions you need ask.

You can't fulfill only just one law out of over 100. It's stupid. You are stupid.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by Trustee1: 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
HeyCorleone:

So if God doesn't need my money why does your pastor ask for it on his behalf?

See how you contradicted yourself because you can't think.

And like a modern day Pentecostal, the next thing you'd do is wish me hell for holding an opposing belief. Lmao. I laugh. You just judged me, but can't judge your pastor, but all men are equal.

You are intellectually incapacitated.
Nothing goes for nothing, Abraham was willing to sacrifice his only son in accordance to obedience. If you can't pay tithe and offering,then what reason are you giving God to bless you?. Tithe payment has been A doctrine right from the old so who's freeze to challenge it. BTW, don't we pay taxes as citizens?! Don't be dumb,most tithes are use to fund churches and orphanages in rural areas. God is still God with or without your tithe.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by mickeymimi: 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Thank you for this.

May your days be long.

amen o and you too smiley
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by PAQ(m): 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
The General Overseers should just grant this man a debate, it will definitely bring about a revolution in Christianity. But just like the requested debate between PMB and Atiku.... It will never happen!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by Trustee1: 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
Daboomb:

We all know it is NOT GOD that needs the money.
What we frown at is the Pastors LYING that the money is meant for God and using Malachi 3:3 to butress it.
it is the G.O's and Pastors that need the money. grin grin
Bling-Bling Thieves.
Fine. Then don't pay tithe,nobody drags you out of your chair to the altar and forces you to pay tithe. If you're a true Christian you should know what really are the mandatory doctrines in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by HeyCorleone(m): 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
Trustee1:

Nothing goes for nothing, Abraham was willing to sacrifice his only son in accordance to obedience. If you can't pay tithe and offering,then what reason are you giving God to bless you?. Tithe payment has been A doctrine right from the old so who's freeze to challenge it. BTW, don't we pay taxes as citizens?! Don't be dumb,most tithes are use to fund churches and orphanages in rural areas. God is still God with or without your tithe.

You should be careful when you say "Tithe payment has been a doctrine right from old".

How old are we talking about?

Did the early church practice it? On what basis?

What was the basis given in the Bible for tithing? Are those conditions still present?

You have a brain. Think.

The Pentecostal church in Nigeria didn't pay tithe when it newly started.

My priest informed us a while back that tithing is a Jewish law. When we Catholics tithe, it's not after the manner Pentecostals follow. All tithe goes to the development of the church, and in complimenting day to day cost. No the priest doesn't take a penny from it. He has never for once threatened anyone for such. My point is Catholic tithe is only called tithe for naming sakes. We don't believe you rob God if you don't pay such. Our priests are not Levites, so why bother with it?

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by Meti99(m): 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
Freiden:

Wrong!!! He's trying to make people see how they've been used and manipulated in the name of God. With his help, many people have been enlightened.

Enlighten?
I am sure you are not in touch with reality.

You think life starts and ends with Nairaland?
Wake up

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by Nazaretha1(m): 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
I personally do not like people insulting elderly people but according to the scriptures, daddy freeze is very correct. Very, according to the word of God. Except you disagree with God's word.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by semyman: 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
new2012:

I won't slide into the gutter with you man, its your terrain..that's how you were raised

Unfortunately your IQ couldn't develop enough to be freed from modern day slavery.

Was your Lord and personal saviour not born in a manger?

That is how your fore father asked for a thief to be freed and your saviour to be crucified.

Why should I be surprised at your dementia?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by Trustee1: 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
HeyCorleone:

You should be careful when you say "Tithe payment has been a doctrine right from old".

How old are we talking about?

Did the early church practice it? On what basis?

What was the basis given in the Bible for tithing? Are those conditions still present?

You have a brain. Think.

The Pentecostal church in Nigeria didn't pay tithe when it newly started.

My priest informed us a while back that tithing is a Jewish law. When we Catholics tithe, it's not after the manner Pentecostals follow. All tithe goes to the development of the church, and in complimenting day to day cost. No the priest doesn't take a penny from it. He has never for once threatened anyone for such. My point is Catholic tithe is only called tithe for naming sakes. We don't believe you rob God if you don't pay such. Our priests are not Levites, so why bother with it?
I understand your situation. It very obvious that you're wretchedly Broke. But that's not even a reason speak blasphemy, you should pray to God for his blessings so you can pay your tithes hinge freely.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
Meti99:

Enlighten?
I am sure you are not in touch with reality.

You think life starts and ends with Nairaland?
Wake up

Ok
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by HeyCorleone(m): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
Trustee1:

I understand your situation. It very obvious that you're wretchedly Broke. But that's not even a reason speak blasphemy, you should pray to God for his blessings so you can pay your tithes hinge freely.

Lmao.

Because I refuse to take a stance with your pastor, you tag me, someone you know absolutely nothing about, as wretchedly broke.

I understand. Remember when Bill Gates, the athiest, paid his tithe? Or Jack Ma? Or a billion others? Lol. Of course you don't.

By God's Grace, I'm not broke. You know why? Because He blesses His children indiscriminately. So thinking that He blesses you more because you tithe is nothing more than Placebo.

I'm not wretchedly broke as you assume. And you said I blasphemed? Where please? You should do well to point out my flaws and correct them It's only logical. But if blaspheming means holding a contrary view to your pastor, because I think with a brain, a brain God was so generous to endow me with, then let blasphemy be the order of the day for me. Or what else is a doctrine of a church if not the candid opinions of the heads?

You should learn how to argue correctly. Arguments are all about dishing out strong and valid opinions, not attacking the personality of the individual.

God bless you as you seek wisdom.

11 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
new2012:

Yessir.. You know who a slave is and you're unable to emancipate yourself?

I have. I don't blindly follow Adeboye, Oyedepo,Suleiman, Eneche or any other charlatans.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by farem: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
new2012:
Freeze is looking for attention.. Adeboye seems to ignore him all along no matter how hard he tried. Freeze should know his mate and keep arguing with Adeboye's son.

Freeze need attention and some sort of reward, he started a church-didnt work out.. Nigga is pained

This baby freezer is becoming boring and insignificant. So he needs to search for anything or any one of value to stay afloat.

Is it RCCG that calls non tithrrs a robber? He should first go and erase that verdict from the Bible (Malachi 3:8-10) before cokijg here to rant.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by Trustee1: 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Lmao.

Because I refuse to take a stance with your pastor, you tag me, someone you know absolutely nothing about, as wretchedly broke.

I understand. Remember when Bill Gates, the athiest, paid his tithe? Or Jack Ma? Or a billion others? Lol. Of course you don't.

By God's Grace, I'm not broke. You know why? Because He blesses His children indiscriminately. So thinking that He blesses you more because you tithe is nothing more than Placebo.

I'm not wretchedly broke as you assume. And you said I blasphemed? Where please? You should do well to point out my flaws and correct them It's only logical. But if blaspheming means holding a contrary view to your pastor, because I think with a brain, a brain God was so generous to endow me with, then let blasphemy be the order of the day for me. Or what else is a doctrine of a church if not the candid opinions of the heads?

You should learn how to argue correctly. Arguments are all about dishing out strong and valid opinions, not attacking the personality of the individual.

God bless you as you seek wisdom.
God also bless you when you come seeking for it. The rule of life is about giving and taking you have no idea how much Bill and Melinda do give to charity. I'm done arguing on this matter,you have your opinions and it matters to you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by Daboomb: 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
Trustee1:

Fine. Then don't pay tithe,nobody drags you out of your chair to the altar and forces you to pay tithe. If you're a true Christian you should know what really are the mandatory doctrines in the Bible.

when they put Gun to somebody's head, what are they doing?

When you see advert like this, then you know that it is not only those that shoot the gun, that are killers~ grin grin
Do you know that some people have been "shamed" till they committed suicide? Do you understand that at all?

What these evil Pastors do (like in that advert) is to shame members into forcing them to part with Tithe....it is wose than putting a gun to somebody's head to force them because you want them to do something.

Anyway, God gave us brains for a reason, whether we use it or not, is our own decision.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by Daboomb: 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2018
Trustee1:

God also bless you when you come seeking for it. The rule of life is about giving and taking you have no idea how much Bill and Melinda do give to charity. I'm done arguing on this matter,you have your opinions and it matters to you.

Bill Gates started "giving" long after his Windows Operating System has made Billions of Dollars.... he was giving out of the multitudes that he has made, using his INTELLECT, not because some Pastors collected Tithe from him. undecided undecided

Unlike the Nigerian case where Pastors tell you Tithing is a pre-condition for being blessedby God, even taking from the extremely poor, to enrich themselves and live a life of Opulence.

Wolves, in Sheeps Clothing..the G.o's and Pastors.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by oruma19: 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
u lie. Adeboye is scamming people of their 10%, its bad
new2012:

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by zabuur: 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
Macmoni:

Where did u c dem forcing anybody

What's d difference between a robber who points a gun to your head and tells u to surrender your money AND calling me a robber if I don't pay u?.

That's blackmail

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by darrellg9: 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
this daddy freeze, with the way you are goin, you may end up very very bad. God cannot be mocked.

meanwhile to all those supporting this freeze guy or sub zero.. well just so you know, nothing in the kingdom of God is mandatory. if you like pay your tithe, if you like don't pay your tithe.

but one thing is sure. God Almighty has already set the principles and laws in place. you can work against it to your demise or be a part of it to your benefit.

nothing is compulsory!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by AngelicBeing: 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Idiots before me said Freeze is looking for attention. How?

There was a time the Catholic Church, which I'm a proud member of btw, placed so much emphasis on indulgences. It was said that purchasing such would gaurantee the remission of a soul in purgatory to heaven. This was the belief until Martin Luther challaged it. Luther was called names. You think y'all insult Freeze? I laugh. Luther was called all sorts. He was condemned by a number of clergymen. But you know the remarkable thing? The church granted him attention. Debates were held (that's why it's stupid to say "carnal mind can't understand the things of the spirit blah blah blah. You should be able to argue things out). Luther went from city to city trying to prove his point.

But perhaps the most astonishing thing is the very thing Luther fought against has found its way into Protestantism, a sect he established, which the Pentecostal church is an offshoot of.
It is producing Uber rich pastors and financially and intellectually poor members. Members who are scared to hold a contrary opinion to their pastors. Members who don't think for themselves. Worst of all, members who feel that you have to deposit with God a certain percentage of your income for Him to bless you. That is so preposterous. God blesses everyone. Don't we have rich atheists?

If you think God would do more for you because you give him a percentage of your income, then you're under a delusion.

Freeze should fire on. I'm solidly behind.

Come and tell me how you became a Jew or your pastor, a Levite, since you don't read your Bibles well.
Chai tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya / Pentecostal/Catholic Marriages: Why the Disagreement? / A different View on COZA Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.