Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,263 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight (52230 Views)

Peter Obi spotted flying Economy Back Into Nigeria from the USA / Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) / Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by WaffenSS(m): 5:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
How's she in business class if she's 2 seats behind him at the back of the plane?

1 Like

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by Nonsoven(m): 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
I think Delta is the most unfortunate state in this country, when it comes to leadership and resource management. Terrible

wink2015:
EX-GOVERNOR JAMES IBORI, EX-GOVERNOR EMMANUEL UDUAGHAN, INCUMBENT GOVERNOR, SENATOR DR. IFEANYI OKOWA HAS A LOT TO LEARN FROM EX-GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE AND PDP VICE PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT, PETER OBI.

The three governors that ruled Delta state ran aground the economy of Delta state with nothing to show for their legacies.

Today, the Warri seaport is not working.

Delta state lack manufacturing industries.

Most of the consumables in Delta state are ferried from the south west especially Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by AuroraB(f): 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2018
grin
Na only you see am for that flight
Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by Carlyscales: 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
seunmsg:
And the above is why we should vote for the bigot? Rubbish!
U need to ask God to grant u human feelings n shame, u have since lost it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by bonnyhope: 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
this is first time on platform that i have not read any negative comments from any nairalander about a politician
this implies that peter obi must be a nice guy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by Ryocaj(m): 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nigerians are d most brainless ppl av eva seen.anywhere in d world..
Dis is just pure propaganda.. u ppl av 4gotten d "i had no shoes story".. We should b thinking of how 2 join hands 2geda to end APC n PDP.. we need 2 bring in a new political party wit fresh n new faces 2 power in 2019.. It will b d begining of good tinz..
Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by Moukandjo: 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
tfelicityk:
Political gimmicks... He had always board the economy class for long... There is nothing new about it. He subjectes himself for screening...
He does? You don't mean it
But his oga, Atiku, thinks he's above being screened!

1 Like

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by ngwababe(f): 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Obi and I have a lot in common. We love making money and hate spending money unnecessarily.
I've saved 73% of all my earnings in the past 5 years and from next year when I expand my business will save 90% of all my earnings and still live comfortably. Make I see how poverty wan take near my generation. grin

I love Okwute!
He is my role model.

How do you do it bros?
Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
Jones4190:
QUESTION
APC = PDP, Prove ?

ANSWER
Since we know they are both parties, The 2nd "P" in PDP is a constant and so may not be included in the equation. OR we may as well say APC"P" = PD"P"
"P" = Party
Divide both sides of the equation by the constant "P".
Resulting in APC = PD
This means that if A+P+C = x, Also P+D must be equal to x
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
Using the alphabet A -Z numbers, whereby A = 1 and Z=26
Substituting letters with their corresponding numbers.
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20

Therefore APC = PDP
QED.
You must be Chike Obi of our time. Ori e wambe

2 Likes

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by Reference(m): 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nothing new to me. Said I wanted him as Veep. Got him. Nigeria is in for some serious governance if he gets in.

4 Likes

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by nameo: 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
seunmsg:
And the above is why we should vote for the bigot? Some people are so gullible that they can fall for any stupid political prank. We celebrate too much nonsense in this country and that is why we are still backward. Rubbish!

Bros, you can modify your post all you want, but more than 3 persons have directly quoted you and asked how Obi is a "bigot".

To accuse someone of such a terrible thing without any "proof" just cos of politics, even when you actually admire him secretly, shows the kind of man you are.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by omooba969(m): 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
gidgiddy:
Although Peter Obi is a multi-billionaire, he doesn't live like one. He lives a very simple life. He has simple cars, a simple house in Onitsha, flies economy, walks on the streets like any common man, moves around with no security.

This is a man with a vast business empire that includes Banking, properties, securities, leisure, import and export.

He is one of those rich men who didn't let the money enter his head.

Name them please.
Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by salford: 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
This doctor does not know peter obi hence why she is shocked. Dude is not the average nigerian politician.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by efighter: 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
I am a die-hard Buharist. It is either Buhari or noone else. However, Peter Obi has always been simple even while he was governor. This does not exonerate him from stealing and looting like all other politicians. But the man is simple and humble. I think he is a humble thieve.

1 Like

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by bonnyhope: 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
No negative comments against this guy....that means he is good....please lets give Atiku/obi a trial

4 Likes

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by Daboomb: 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
AcuraZDX:
A Nigerian Doctor and Entrepreneur, Dr. Ola Brown who boarded an economy class with Peter Obi, expressed how shocked she's on seeing Peter Obi in an Economy class flight.
She narrated how Peter Obi's simplicity moved her and other passsengers.

Sharing the post and video on her handle, she wrote;

When Nigerians tried to know if Peter Obi is getting her vote over his simplicity, she added.

She was able to capture the event to backup her statement..
Watch The Video

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-doctor-reacts-to-peter-obi-flying-economy-class-video/

Who is Peter Obi for God's sake? An Ex-Governor of just One small state in Nigeria baah?
If not that we live in a country where LOOTERS RULE, what is wrong in an Ex-Governor boarding economy Class?
Was he boarding economy class when he was Governor or he is just doing it now, for Political stunts?

FYI, the German Chancellor, Angella Merkel boarded a COMMERCIAL FLIGHT to the just concluded Climate Summit in Argentina and she did not make noise out of it neither did Germans start using it as a yardstick for their next elections.

Shior, Some Nigerians and being easily fooled.
Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by Tizu(m): 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
When Peter was the governor of Anambra state you can not take more than a bottle of your preferred drink in a government hosted function.

1 Like

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by classicking(m): 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
Propagandas everywhere
Nigerians keep getting fooled
Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by ARKdiscloser7(m): 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
His refusal to make a monetary donation to Mbaka despite all public intimidation was just EPIC and he totally frustrated the greedy Priest, that he called him Stingy.
Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by drex2050: 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
Jones4190:
QUESTION
APC = PDP, Prove ?

ANSWER
Since we know they are both parties, The 2nd "P" in PDP is a constant and so may not be included in the equation. OR we may as well say APC"P" = PD"P"
"P" = Party
Divide both sides of the equation by the constant "P".
Resulting in APC = PD
This means that if A+P+C = x, Also P+D must be equal to x
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
Using the alphabet A -Z numbers, whereby A = 1 and Z=26
Substituting letters with their corresponding numbers.
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20

Therefore APC = PDP
QED.
bros your mathematics is a joke not surprised though education in Nigeria is a waste of time
Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by Daboomb: 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
bonnyhope:
this is first time on platform that i have not read any negative comments from any nairalander about a politician
this implies that peter obi must be[b] a nice guy[/b]

Yea, Jonathan the Clueless, was nicer than these.

Being "Nice' is not a requirement for good leadership.\
What was his legacy, as a State Governor.
Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by Modarun(m): 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
seunmsg:
And the above is why we should vote for the bigot? Some people are so gullible that they can fall for any stupid political prank. We celebrate too much nonsense in this country and that is why we are still backward. Rubbish!

Bros based on your comment, you seem to be the only stupid person here. Obi being a Bigot is nothing but a lie and frabrication of a demented mind such as yours. Obi didnt not make his billions in govt, He made them in the private sectior, He was a billionaire before he became a governor, he has been adjudged to be one of the most cleanest politician this far. wether Based on competence and capacity he is head over heels above his contempraries, but your tribalistic brain wont let you reason clearly.
Funny to see one like who wants to kill yourself for Buhari whose Bigotry had him almost banned by the U.S, a man who have used tribal sentiments to further his political agenda, yet you are here accusing Obi for what he didnt do. shame on you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by Nature8(m): 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
SouthEastFacts:
Peter Obi refused Anambra House Assembly budget to build a 400 Million Presidential lodge for Obasanjo, but rather released the Government House's bedroom to obasanjo and checked-in to a hotel.

Jonathan so much loved Peter Obi, that as Governor of Anambra he was appointed the National Economic Adviser. During the grand rally of the Anambran Guber that brought in Obiano, Jonathan personally went to Onitsha to endorse Obiano while the Vice President was attending PDP rally. PDP candidate decamped to APC after the election where he ran as Governor again.

Peter Obi might be the reason OBJ and GEJ are supporting Atiku.

Fact

2 Likes

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by maureen44(f): 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
okwabayi:
Forget Peter Obi and his 2019 trickery. What I want to know is if she has a boyfriend.

Ur mumu never do.
Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by maureen44(f): 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Obi and I have a lot in common. We love making money and hate spending money unnecessarily.
I've saved 73% of all my earnings in the past 5 years and from next year when I expand my business will save 90% of all my earnings and still live comfortably. Make I see how poverty wan take near my generation. grin

I love Okwute!
He is my role model.

Stingy man. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Handshake Between Atiku & Oku Ibom Ibibio Of Ibom Kingdom (Photos) / Video Proves Buhari Is Not Well & Should Either Resign Or Be Impeached - Reno / Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.