Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight (52212 Views)

Peter Obi spotted flying Economy Back Into Nigeria from the USA / Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) / Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by alabi484(m): 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pekele007:

How old are you? You simply don't know Peter Obi.

Peter Obi have been living a modest life right from the time he was the CEO of Fidelity Bank, even before he entered politics.

He is a frugal businessman.
Did you read to understand at all?
Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by tfelicityk(m): 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
Political gimmicks... He had always board the economy class for long... There is nothing new about it. He subjectes himself for screening...

1 Like

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by GoldChest(m): 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
That man is something else , So down to earth

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by ZaOzaRoom(m): 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pekele007:

How old are you? You simply don't know Peter Obi.

Peter Obi have been living a modest life right from the time he was the CEO of Fidelity Bank, even before he entered politics.

You are both saying the same thing.
Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by francesawesome(f): 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
Make N100k to N200k extra monthly
Click here to chat instantly with us
https:///send?phone=2348133263559
Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by nameo: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
seunmsg:
And the above is why we should vote for the bigot? Rubbish!

Yet if we ask you to give one instance where he showed his "bigotry", you just like others, will escape.

You wonder why this tag you guys so desperately want to hang on him has refused to fly

6 Likes

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by EKELEONU(m): 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
Someone will think its politics. Completely not. I was on the same flight with him too almost two years ago and when got down, he handle his stuffs himself. I respect his humility nothwithstanding his wealth

9 Likes

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by Niangollan42: 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
Person wey been dey live for person house as tenant in onitsha....
D man no get shame grin

Ex governor for that matter

7 Likes

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by OmoManU: 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
Jonzing
Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by sonnie10: 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
This man might be measuring the tuber of yam with a tape for his wife to cook

2 Likes

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
seunmsg:
E pain am,APC paid bigot

7 Likes

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by nameo: 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
fullclub:
Peter obi is the man.. If not the way Nigeria is he should be contesting for president

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by Zoe99(f): 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
That's exactly what he's saying.Read his comment again.
Pekele007:

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by nameo: 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
ZaOzaRoom:
When election is near, they all become humble.

The man has always been that way. Evwn before he joined politics
Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by jaxxy(m): 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
I wish Atiku/Obi a successful campaign and elections 2019

1 Like

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
I've said it on a nairaland forum before. I've boarded same flight with this humble guy on 2 occasions . He was seated in the economy cabin, no aides, no PA, all I saw him with was a newspaper. The moment he alighted, he wheeled his hand luggage and proceeded to the arrival terminal. He even sat at the terminal while placing a call to somebody...a driver, maybe. Why I like obi and have decided to vote him and atiku as a sure yorubaman, he's an achiever in his own way. Fidelity bank remains one of the viable banks in Nigeria. He's not a reckless being. I could remember baba obasanjo's experience when he visited anambra while obi was governor. Obj was lodged in a hotel and told him he'd be fine. I like our own, prof osinbajo. He's a good man and a legal luminary. Unfortunately, he doesn't have the knowledge of economy and he's incidentally the head of the economic team. They say atiku was corrupt as confirmed by obasanjo. But had obj been allowed to have his way into his 3rd term agenda by atiku, obj would have seen atiku as a saint. Had atiku been so corrupt as they claimed, he'd have been tempted by the billions he was wooed with just to allow the 3rd term have its way. Atiku too has done well in his business. If I don't know of many, at least, I know of Abti American University. A cattle herder cannot run an economy as ours successfully. He'd simply muddle up things for us, just as he's busy doing . They don't even know they way out of the myriad of problems staring us in the face. Lol

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Obi and I have a lot in common. We love making money and hate spending money unnecessarily.
I've saved 73% of all my earnings in the past 5 years and from next year when I expand my business will save 90% of all my earnings and still live comfortably. Make I see how poverty wan take near my generation. grin

I love Okwute!
He is my role model.

Can you be my mentor sir? I'm serious, please say yes.

2 Likes

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by ashcall(m): 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nels55:
Some people still don't understand peter obi.. They still think its a political trick as well, una eyes go open when he refuses to use the vice president planes or even sell them..

did he sell the convoy of cars as a governor of anambra
Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by olamil34(m): 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
gidgiddy:
Although Peter Obi is a multi-billionaire, he doesn't live like one. He lives a very simple life. He has simple cars, a simple house in Onitsha, flies economy, walks on the streets like any common man, moves around with no security.

This is a man with a vast business empire that includes Banking, properties, securities, leisure, import and export.

He is one of those rich men who didn't let the money enter his head.

Brother security is importanter enemies dey ooo.
Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by Dacronym(m): 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
All these Drs Wey nothing dey their Head
I remember all this Happening during buhari era too. Might even be propaganda
Olodo Dr Only fashion is what you know

Just Vote Sowore and Forget Grammar and lipstick
Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by wink2015(m): 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
EX-GOVERNOR JAMES IBORI, EX-GOVERNOR EMMANUEL UDUAGHAN, INCUMBENT GOVERNOR, SENATOR DR. IFEANYI OKOWA HAS A LOT TO LEARN FROM EX-GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE AND PDP VICE PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT, PETER OBI.

The three governors that ruled Delta state ran aground the economy of Delta state with nothing to show for their legacies.

Today, the Warri seaport is not working.

Delta state lack manufacturing industries.

Most of the consumables in Delta state are ferried from the south west especially Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by kinvin09: 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
Congrats to all my weekend subscriber , we keep winning , 100% grantee, call or whatsApp too confirm .
Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by lexy2014: 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
seunmsg:
How is peter obi a bigot?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by Denikayan: 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
Election is here!

We cant be fooled.

Why cant he go by road or trek, Is it a must he flys

Lazy bigot

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by Denikayan: 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Obi and I have a lot in common. We love making money and hate spending money unnecessarily.
I've saved 73% of all my earnings in the past 5 years and from next year when I expand my business will save 90% of all my earnings and still live comfortably. Make I see how poverty wan take near my generation. grin

I love Okwute!
He is my role model.

Who asked for your biography?

If everybody start sharing their biography, will their be room to discuss about the subject matter,

Save it for yourself if nobody asked
Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by nwanyionitsha: 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
ZaOzaRoom:
When election is near, they all become humble.
He has always been like that.
Even the kaduna man abusing today had at one time commended him for his frugality.
Leave politics alone and be truthful.
Are you telling me he pretended for 8years as governor, so that what will happen?

8 Likes

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by Nonsoven(m): 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
lol, trust him. He's been like that.
Nels55:
Some people still don't understand peter obi.. They still think its a political trick as well, una eyes go open when he refuses to use the vice president planes or even sell them..

1 Like

Re: Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight by WaleAburumaku: 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
gidgiddy:
Although Peter Obi is a multi-billionaire, he doesn't live like one. He lives a very simple life. He has simple cars, a simple house in Onitsha, flies economy, walks on the streets like any common man, moves around with no security.

This is a man with a vast business empire that includes Banking, properties, securities, leisure, import and export.

He is one of those rich men who didn't let the money enter his head.

Wow, what a kidnapping material.
Evans right now..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Handshake Between Atiku & Oku Ibom Ibibio Of Ibom Kingdom (Photos) / President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) / Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.