Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

How Can I (german) Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I (german) Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend? (915 Views)

Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I (german) Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend? by alegut: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
Hello,

Does anybody know the requirements for a German that wants to marry in Nigeria?
My boyfriend (22) and i (20) have been together for almost 3 years, he is in germany as asylum seeker. His case got denied and police could basically come any moment since they dont want to longer his duldung. To marry im italy or denmark is not an option because he doesnt have a staying permit and its just not possible there. Now he wants to apply for the project "coming home", to go back to nigeria so that we can marry there.
I cant find anywhere which documents i need and how long it is gonna take and evehthing.
Please, if anybody knows anything or has advice, i would very much appreciate it. Thank you
Re: How Can I (german) Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend? by JasonScoolari: 4:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
Hello alegut or should I use the prefix "ma" because most of you are close to 75,

I think justwise might be of help here.

Seems our Nigeria brothers are good in the "game" wink

1 Like

Re: How Can I (german) Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend? by pansophist(m): 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
Your idiolect doesnt sound German. Anyways Does he have a Nigerian passport?
Re: How Can I (german) Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend? by alegut: 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Hello alegut or should I use the prefix "ma" because most of you are close to 75,

I think justwise might be of help here.

Seems our Nigeria brothers are good in the "game" wink

I am 20... Most of old people here dont even speak english...
Re: How Can I (german) Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend? by alegut: 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
pansophist:
Your idiolect doesnt sound German. Anyways Does he have a Nigerian passport?

Yes he has
Re: How Can I (german) Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend? by gaby(m): 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
alegut:
Hello,

My boyfriend and i have been together for almost 3 years, he is in germany as asylum seeker. His case got denied and police could basically come any moment since they dont want to longer his duldung. To marry im italy or denmark is not an option because he doesnt have a staying permit and its just not possible there. Now he wants to apply for the project "coming home", to go back to nigeria so that we can marry there.
I cant find anywhere which documents i need and how long it is gonna take and evehthing.
Please, if anybody knows anything or has advice, i would very much appreciate it. Thank you

He needs to come back home first and get the usual paper works for himself done such as, bachelorhood certificate or something, his international passport or birth certificate etc. And for you, you'd need a divorce certificate if you were married before, your passport/birth certificate He'd need to file for intention to get married at a registry and then you'd be given a date.

There after a certificate will be certified and issued to you which you'd take to the German embassy to register your new status and begin the process of filing for him to move over to you so long as you've met all the requirements as might be required for a spousal visa by the German authorities.

He could better still come first, go to a registry to the requirements and furnish you with same before you come over. It's not much of a big deal though.
Re: How Can I (german) Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend? by JasonScoolari: 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
alegut:

I am 20... Most of old people here dont even speak english...
Good to know that. justwise is a moderator and has some knowledge about this things. Send him a message.
Re: How Can I (german) Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend? by madridguy(m): 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
Make I park here too maybe I can see a German Muslim lady interested in me tongue

1 Like

Re: How Can I (german) Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
alegut:
Hello,

My boyfriend and i have been together for almost 3 years, he is in germany as asylum seeker. His case got denied and police could basically come any moment since they dont want to longer his duldung. To marry im italy or denmark is not an option because he doesnt have a staying permit and its just not possible there. Now he wants to apply for the project "coming home", to go back to nigeria so that we can marry there.
First encourage him to return home and stop being an asylum seeker grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I (german) Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend? by XINOIX: 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
Re: How Can I (german) Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend? by ibkayee(f): 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
You’d be better off asking this in the Travel Section dear

https://www.nairaland.com/travel
Re: How Can I (german) Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
madridguy:
Make I park here too maybe I can see a German Muslim lady interested in me tongue
where you wan run go,or is your "next level" not happening in this country again
Re: How Can I (german) Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend? by madridguy(m): 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
Running to where? Do you see me running

virgoquin:
where you wan run go,or is your "next level" not happening in this country again
Re: How Can I (german) Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
Picture of u a German or angry

Re: How Can I (german) Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend? by MissRaine69(f): 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
alegut:
Hello,

My boyfriend (22) and i (20) have been together for almost 3 years, he is in germany as asylum seeker. His case got denied and police could basically come any moment since they dont want to longer his duldung. To marry im italy or denmark is not an option because he doesnt have a staying permit and its just not possible there. Now he wants to apply for the project "coming home", to go back to nigeria so that we can marry there.
Your marriage could be viwed as a marriage of convenience.
Secondly if he has claimed asylum and returns to the very country he has stated his life is in danger should he return how will it help his case?
He has no ties in Germany
No children
You need to really think this through.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious!! How Nigerian Musicians Get Inspiration For Their Songs. / Mind Blowing Pre Wedding Pix / Is My Relationship Legal With Her Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.