Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Embarassment: Guys Only - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Embarassment: Guys Only (2094 Views)

Embarassment: What Are Your Worst Purge Stories / Aaaaaarggh, What Have I Done To Deserve Such An Embarassment? / An Interracial Dating Guide - Guys Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Embarassment: Guys Only by goldenray(m): 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2010
embarassed
It was a mighty show of shame and public ridicle then. Looking back at it now, years later, it is simply hilarious. My story? Learn a lesson wink

On this fateful night, I returned from a church service, changed garments and took an investigative strol out. It was such a pleasant evening to check the damsels out. My aim, objective and sole goal was to make sure I trip the most beautiful gurl I find outside. Well, it wasnt to be, The first dame I sighted outside happened to be an old classmate of mine in Kindergarten. We had not seen in ages. She had also grown to become a smashing beauty! Gud enuff for me. Introductions. Re-introductions. Status exchange. The flows. All went well. We hit up well. Tension and anticipation was high. Emotions were bubbling. The music was alredy playing in my ears, Soul For Real cool

Then my good beginnings started to fade into a nightmare. My dame friend was headed towards a high profile SuperMart to pick a few items. Ok, lets go. We got there, she pick a few items. Nothing much. A broda culd always affford to spend on such beauty. Well the drama begins. I insisted on paying for the items. She refused. I insisted. SHe refused. The Asst. Manager playfully interjected and asked my catch to allow a gentleman pay up. After much modesty effort and show, she agreed. Brothers and sisters (u shoudnt be here tho) in the Lord, when I changed clothes at home, I forgot to replace my wallet in the jeans i donned. tongue Let me paint the picture for your wicked imaginations then u can guess the rest. I put my hand into my pockets frantically. One after the other. No wallet. No Naira. No dollar. No coins. The Asst. Manager and my catch were waiting patiently aside while discussing how gentlemanly some guys culd be in taking girls out, the rest is left to your imagination. summary: She ended up paying for herself. I left embarrased and we parted ways to see again someday. Til date, STORY grin
Re: Embarassment: Guys Only by NaijaSisi(f): 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2010
hehehe aw epele jare grin
Re: Embarassment: Guys Only by StudioCFR(m): 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2010
Story!
Re: Embarassment: Guys Only by jokingmary(m): 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2010
Real embarrassment sad
Re: Embarassment: Guys Only by cynthoney(f): 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2010
thats wat always happens to a psychologist

serves u right tongue
Re: Embarassment: Guys Only by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2010
embarassed embarassed
Re: Embarassment: Guys Only by karlken(m): 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2010
U delib 4got d wallet at home! grin
Re: Embarassment: Guys Only by larayat(f): 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2010
karl ken:

U delib 4got d wallet at home! grin
seconded, gbam.
Re: Embarassment: Guys Only by Spyker: 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2010
Good for you, a gentleman never leaves home without his wallet
Re: Embarassment: Guys Only by Dyt(f): 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2010
ho ho
Re: Embarassment: Guys Only by dammizz(m): 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2010
U did it to urself. Either u left home with or without ur wallet, u shouldn't have insisted on paying after the d babe rejected d second time.
And no call dis guy a gentleman o, most gentlemen I knw don't insist&argue till d nosy Asst. Manager interupts, lol
Since she refused, u could have made an expression of "if thats hw u want it, " facially and let her pay. I trust masefwink wink wink
Re: Embarassment: Guys Only by goldenray(m): 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2010
Haba guys. Tot u guys would be sympathetic after all it culd also happen to you! Cynthoney! You! No wahala na. I'd get back to you wen am thru with feeding my dog angry
Re: Embarassment: Guys Only by EfemenaXY: 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2010
@Goldenray - no dey yarn dry dust jor!

we all know say you left your wallet at home because:

u be wan psychoanalyse your proposed toastee babe lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Embarassment: Guys Only by Kunbee: 12:42am On Jul 31, 2010
Storyyyyyyy
Re: Embarassment: Guys Only by bodejohn(m): 9:30am On Jul 31, 2010
Moral of the story;
Don't insist on paying on a date until you are sure there is a purse in your pocket
Re: Embarassment: Guys Only by Okijajuju1(m): 9:35am On Jul 31, 2010
The lord just showed you a sign.
Re: Embarassment: Guys Only by Ejike3: 9:50am On Jul 31, 2010
Something like that happened to me but in my case I was about paying for the pingles for myself and I have already opened it. I don't want to experience such embarrassment again, that is why I always go with my ATM card even with enough money in my pocket.
Re: Embarassment: Guys Only by Vic2k3(m): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2010
So sorry.i don't know if i can bear it.i will feign faint
Re: Embarassment: Guys Only by larayat(f): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2010
Vic2k3:

So sorry.i don't know if i can bear it.i will feign faint
if i be d gal,i'reach 4 a bottle of water asap n pour it on u, shebi u wan play mr nice guy.
Re: Embarassment: Guys Only by Vic2k3(m): 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2010
Then what about feignin madness and explainin later 2 e girl
Re: Embarassment: Guys Only by larayat(f): 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2010
Vic2k3:

Then what about feignin madness and explainin later 2 e girl
a cane mite help in dat case.
Re: Embarassment: Guys Only by Vic2k3(m): 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2010
Who will b holdin da cane
Re: Embarassment: Guys Only by Kunbee: 2:03am On Aug 04, 2010
Jesus, to flog you to salvation
Re: Embarassment: Guys Only by james4sure: 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2010
Guy,no think am so much,he dey happen sumtyme like dat, sorryyyy
Re: Embarassment: Guys Only by Vic2k3(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2010
@Kunbee.y shud he flog me.i tot he does dat traders @d temple
Re: Embarassment: Guys Only by whiteroses(f): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2010
be thankfull, can yours beat this, fgc 2001, i was in a school cultural dance for end of year and graduating class, backstage the  people dint tie my own wrapper very well i knew it but things were clumsy everyone's stressed so i sharrap, we danced and huffed and puffed, i was doing so well and all of a sudden i felt a cold breeze accross my chest, i stared down and saw my two little bosoms shocked i thought they were puff puff  until i saw n1pples  embarassed i looked at iya yoruba the leader and she gave sign that i should fix up and continue, i started sweating and my armpit started to itch, my head was blagged i couldnt remember the lyrics or where they are, i lost the dance rythm too, it was a disaster, when it was over of course i dint know, until they were matching away so i quickly matched along as well and people laughed, i got to my seat and no one said a word, a female copper came to console me that i tried and hugged me, i felt so much better cheesy but i will never forget that day!
Re: Embarassment: Guys Only by Kunbee: 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2010
Vic2k3:

@Kunbee.y shud he flog me.i tot he does dat traders @d temple

I dont understand
Re: Embarassment: Guys Only by Vic2k3(m): 11:50am On Aug 06, 2010
Remember dat he flogged da traders at da temple
Re: Embarassment: Guys Only by Ben13: 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2010
^^that story aiint necessary, pls.

erm. . .er. . poster, nice collection of jokes you've got. cheesy
Re: Embarassment: Guys Only by Kunbee: 11:35pm On Aug 06, 2010
Vic2k3:

Remember dat he flogged da traders at da temple

Yes
Re: Embarassment: Guys Only by Vic2k3(m): 9:35am On Aug 07, 2010
Kunbee what would say if i said i admire u
Re: Embarassment: Guys Only by tanimz(f): 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2010
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Funny Life Lessons / Please Vote For A Nairalander On Indomie Bellefull Comedy Challenge / 5 Minutes To Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.