Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

Lady Discovers That Her Husband's Favourite Vendor Is Also His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Discovers That Her Husband's Favourite Vendor Is Also His Girlfriend (526 Views)

Facebook Hair Vendor Is Being Dragged For Sleeping With Her Customer's Boyfriend / Moment Man Discovers That Wife Doesn't Love Him!!!!! / Sad! Woman Discovers That She Has Been Married To A Dead Man For Six Years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Discovers That Her Husband's Favourite Vendor Is Also His Girlfriend by axcer: 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
A lady took to twitter page to show off how her discovered that her husband's favourite vendor is also his girlfriend. According to her friend who shared the post; My friend married the sweetest man ever, He buys her clothes, shoes, bags expensive human hair from this particular vendor, Even though she doesn't want him to keep buying because he buys it outrageous amount.

Read what she did after discovering her husband is dating the favourite vendor...

My friend married the sweetest man ever, He buys her clothes, shoes, bags expensive human hair from this particular vendor, Even though she doesn't want him to keep buying because he buys it outrageous amount.
She discovered today that the vendor is his girlfriend. lool

My friend has over twenty weaves her hubby got for her she has even dashed me some, i even accused of being so ungrateful when she was complaining to me that her hubby spends so money on these hairs and handbags and shoes. My girl has always felt off about it.

BY GISTMORE.COM - http://gistmore.com/lady-discovers-that-her-husbands-favourite-vendor-is-also-his-girlfriend

Re: Lady Discovers That Her Husband's Favourite Vendor Is Also His Girlfriend by axcer: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Guys Beware Of Your Bad Friends Too, So As Not To Use Your Boxers / Durent Is Back! Who Missed Me?? / Discreet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.